Thread: Zeus skin selection

Junior Member Cupidhead NastySurprise's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

Zeus skin selection

Hey Baker!

It seems that there is a small visual issue at the skin selection part when picking Zeus. I own 3 Zeus skins: the X skin, Uncle Zeus and the mastery rank 10 diamond skin. When I am in god selection picking Zeus the skin selection will only show 3 skins - the standard skin, the X skin and Uncle Zeus. All other skins (mastery skins and non mastery skins) are invisible. The weird part about this issue is that I can actually select my diamond skin by highlighting Uncle Zeus and pressing right on my controller.

To help you guys investigate the issue I documented it on my Xbox by taking 2 screen shots (captures section). I just followed you on twitter, so its easier for you to send me a pm if you need my gamertag (its different from my forum name). Andy (HiRez Lancelot) should also have my Xbox gamer tag. My twitter is NastySurprise (@Moete_Kitazo).

Edit: I just saw that another user already reported this issue and want to add to it only occurs when picking Zeus, the Ymir skin selection works perfectly fine for me.

Edit 2: It seems that only game modes that feature the updated god selection are affected, game modes that feature the old god selection (Motd Cup Runneth Over for example) work perfectly fine.
    Last edited by NastySurprise; 03-20-2016 at 09:14 AM.
    Gimme dat Zeus juice

I carry the weight of the world in one hand and balance it
    I refuse to loose and accept all challenges

HiRez Staff Senior Cupidhead HiRezBaker's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Thanks for the report! I have passed this additional info along to the devs.
    Hi-Rez Studios, SMITE QA Analyst