Thread: Clan pr people to play with

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Clan pr people to play with

Hi my name is Spittaz. I'm a very active player on smite but lately most of my friends have moved on to different games. I'm currently looking for a group of people to play with, i'm pretty good, i can play most roles in conquest. I enjoy Assault the most making me decent player at almost every god, i have a fair understanding of most of them. I dont play rank, i find too many toxic players and i tend play for number of hours. So it would be greaat if i could find some people here to play with that are good.

add me or msg me: IGN is Spittaz
    PS: I use curse

Member Follower CaptainRedBeardd's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Spittaz View Post
    Hi my name is Spittaz. I'm a very active player on smite but lately most of my friends have moved on to different games. I'm currently looking for a group of people to play with, i'm pretty good, i can play most roles in conquest. I enjoy Assault the most making me decent player at almost every god, i have a fair understanding of most of them. I dont play rank, i find too many toxic players and i tend play for number of hours. So it would be greaat if i could find some people here to play with that are good.

add me or msg me: IGN is Spittaz
    PS: I use curse
    Hey man, I just took over a clan that I'm looking to turn around completely (including a new name, once we think of a great one). I actually kick members from the clan if they aren't active. We are clan level 6 (means the store is unlocked). There are several of us on every night always looking for some more to play with. I'm hoping to get a full conquest team together to practice several times a week and see where we can go with it.

Currently, I'm a mid main and 2 of the guys on my team play solo and jungle, mainly. So if you can love the ADC or Support position, that would be even better. But even if you don't, our clan is always open to active members.

I haven't started actively recruiting on here yet, you're actually going to be my first recruit off of this website if you decide to join us. I've been trying to think of a new name before posting about it.. haha.

Anyways, add me on smite and we can chat and party up and hopefully talk about you joining our clan. I'm on every night and all weekend and so are most of the members of my clan. (the others gets on several times a week)

IGN: CaptainMaelstrom

Look forward to the friend request!
    Last edited by CaptainRedBeardd; 03-17-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Defuzzion's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Hi, I'm a moderator for TheChaosVanguard, one of the biggest clans on Smite. We are exclusively for players over the age of 16.

We have a lot of active, friendly and mature members that you can play with as well as a dedicated teamspeak server for communication, we also have coaches available for if you wish to improve and daily inhouse games and monthly events.

If you wish to add me personally my name in-game is Defuzzion and if you wish to join, apply on Thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon and see you around.

Junior Member Cupidhead NorwegianGoat's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Hello, KonvictGaming is recruting members for their community with a lot of active players, regualr inhouse events, smite coatches. aswell as a lot of other games.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...Clan-NA-EU-LFM
    konvictgaming.com/apply/

16+ years
    Mic Required + Teamspeak
    No offensive language at all!

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NorwegianGoat View Post
    Hello, KonvictGaming is recruting members for their community with a lot of active players, regualr inhouse events, smite coatches. aswell as a lot of other games.

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...Clan-NA-EU-LFM
    konvictgaming.com/apply/

16+ years
    Mic Required + Teamspeak
    No offensive language at all!
    i went to konvictgaming.com/apply/ but it isnt working, says request page was not found