Thread: God Kit Concept. Guardian's Kit.

Hybrid View

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Taborabeh's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

God Kit Concept. Guardian's Kit.

I've thought this kit for a Guardian with high utility and low damage and long cooldowns (and I mean low damage not like Athena's, Bacchus' or Ymir's damage...). You can choose the god you think would fit better with this kit. I'm not a professional, so if you have any doubt/suggestion please let me know in the comments

PASSIVE – Everytime [insert god's name here] hits an enemy god with an ability they're revealed to all allies for 3s and slowed for 2s. The slow would increase in intensity as the enemies get further away from the god from a 5% slow next to him/her to a 20% slow at max range (max range radius 60 around him/her, Zhong's ult is 40 radius so you have an approximate idea). If the enemy gets further than the range the 20% slow would persist for the duration that is left. The effect doesn't stack, refreshes per ability hit.

ABILITY 1 – Just a regular leap with low damage. Cooldown: 15s. Damage: 70/90/110/130/150 (+ 30% of your magical power)

ABILITY 2 – [Insert god's name here] fears enemy gods hit. It would be a cone just like Athena's 2 or Ymir's 3. It would have DoT with low damage associated every 0.5s for 2s. The passive on this ability wouldn't refresh per tick, just apply at the start of it and that's all. Fear's duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s. Cooldown: 18s. Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (+ 10% of your magical power)

ABILITY 3 – I get a bit fancy on this one, so let me know if it would be too much. [Insert god's name here] blinds and cripples enemy gods hit. The blind duration would be as long as Ra's one (which is like 1s?), but you get blind progressively until everything is completely black (except the UI and such). The blind would apply always (only condition to not apply would be the god missing the ability of course). The cripple duration would be 1/1.15/1.25/1.35/1.5s. The area of this ability would change with the distance you have your mousse of the god; at point blank it would be a rectangle with the longer sides in front of you transforming to a cone that gets narrower and longer the further you get your mousse from the god until it transforms into the same rectangle as the starter one but with the short sides in front of you (so at max range it would be like a regular line ability). This ability would do low damage. Cooldown: 16s. Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+ 30% of your magical power)

ABILITY 4 - [Insert god's name here] enhances all strengths of his/her allies in the area by 10% (maybe 15% if it feels weak? I think 20% would be too much) for 5s. And here I mean ALL strengths (so ALL STATS of the allies on the ability would get increased by 10%; this means power, protections, penetration, cooldown reduction, movement speed, attack speed, basic attack damage, critical hit chance, lifesteal, health, mana, HP5, MP5... All stats possible). The area of the ability would be a ground targeter like Hel's 2 (a medium-sized circle) that would apply the buff to every ally in that area at that moment; this way you have to choose who you want to have the buff, but you can still buff all your team (including you) if you coordinate well and are enough grouped to do it (and also the enemy team can counter it if they can separate you). Cooldown: 90s.
    Last edited by Taborabeh; 03-15-2016 at 08:12 PM.
    Human appearance. Virtual heart.