Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rama: The new Xbalanque?

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrIsOPBruh View Post
    I feel as if almost every hunter is viable, with the exceptions of amc, artemis, and cupid. Now those 3 hunters aren't bad and they all have their own strengths, but they just aren't worth looking at right now with xbal, rama, hou yi, neith, etc.
    Cupid has huge teamfight presence, does well in lane with most supports and combos well with a lot of the popular picks at the moment (nothing more hilarious than crippling everyone inside an Odin cage and then watching them get blown to smithereens while you spam your annoying laugh)

Art is a lot better in S3 then she was in S2, she just requires intelligent play which the majority of the playerbase lacks so they default to traningwheels hunters like Neith and Xbal

AMC is a monster but you need to build the team around him which isn't going to happen unless you play with people you know

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    If you see amc solo just pick Osiris, you can actually box him even if you're 2 levels below him.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    If you see amc solo just pick Osiris, you can actually box him even if you're 2 levels below him.
    Fun fact: Osiris adc is actually possible. He's perfect for boxing against an ADC early game with his passive + 3.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Honestly, the only thing OP about Rama is his ability to spam VEL. Other than that, I feel Rama has grown very weak this season. Yes he still can dominate but Xbalanque can kill him so easy that all he has to do is run circles. Rama is nothing compared to Xbalanque. I have no regards on how OP you can make him but for the Ramas I've been playing against the past few days, I feed off of them. Ahnur fed, OP.

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ^ You've obviously been playing against people who suck at landing basics. If someone can't land basics at a good clip then they will make Rama look like the worst god in the game.

Senior Member Honoured TyrIsOPBruh's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 647
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Splifflord LaFleur View Post
    Cupid has huge teamfight presence, does well in lane with most supports and combos well with a lot of the popular picks at the moment (nothing more hilarious than crippling everyone inside an Odin cage and then watching them get blown to smithereens while you spam your annoying laugh)

Art is a lot better in S3 then she was in S2, she just requires intelligent play which the majority of the playerbase lacks so they default to traningwheels hunters like Neith and Xbal

AMC is a monster but you need to build the team around him which isn't going to happen unless you play with people you know
    Like I said in my previous post, those hunters can be played well, they are just not very popular and aren't really worth looking at when you can pick easier and more effective gods.
    It is my solemn duty to represent all Hurdlers on the Smite Forums!

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlySparta View Post
    Honestly, the only thing OP about Rama is his ability to spam VEL. Other than that, I feel Rama has grown very weak this season. Yes he still can dominate but Xbalanque can kill him so easy that all he has to do is run circles. Rama is nothing compared to Xbalanque. I have no regards on how OP you can make him but for the Ramas I've been playing against the past few days, I feed off of them. Ahnur fed, OP.
    Clearly you haven't been subjected to being slaughtered by 5 basics that hit for 330+.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Senior Member Chosen Drago55577's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Clearly you haven't been subjected to being slaughtered by 5 basics that hit for 330+.
    I find the problem with Rama is how safe he is, and Xbal just has higher damage overall. They're not gods I see often in the hands of good players, so I can't really comment on fighting them.
    Aim high. One day I will be HirezPonPon, I will wear his skin. Or you know, just be a moderator.
    A pretty amazing skin idea, SAW Scylla. Quite literally the best MOTD, Mayhem
    My Nox Rework, Anubis Rework, Nu Wa Orbital Terror, Hell Ymir Satori Komeiji is my waifu.
    When can we put gifs in our signature? http://puu.sh/jNNd9.gif
    Mode idea thread!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago55577 View Post
    I find the problem with Rama is how safe he is, and Xbal just has higher damage overall. They're not gods I see often in the hands of good players, so I can't really comment on fighting them.
    First of all, Rama has more damage. xBal is more or less ability-based and trades some damage for utility on his ult and 3 where Rama is just popping his steroids. If xBal can't take down Rama early game and snowball so that he has the better advantage, then Rama will ultimately win over in most teamfights because he counters xBal easily. Can easily own him over raw DPS because xBal has to waste a second to land his 2, where Rama just needs to pop his 1 and 2 with no startup time and can finish xBal off very fast. Additionally, Rama can ult and aim past xBal's ult, and his waveclear is infinitely better than xBal's with the only con being him having a limited amount of shots.

Senior Member Chosen Drago55577's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    First of all, Rama has more damage. xBal is more or less ability-based and trades some damage for utility on his ult and 3 where Rama is just popping his steroids. If xBal can't take down Rama early game and snowball so that he has the better advantage, then Rama will ultimately win over in most teamfights because he counters xBal easily. Can easily own him over raw DPS because xBal has to waste a second to land his 2, where Rama just needs to pop his 1 and 2 with no startup time and can finish xBal off very fast. Additionally, Rama can ult and aim past xBal's ult, and his waveclear is infinitely better than xBal's with the only con being him having a limited amount of shots.
    Then I guess it I've just never seen a good Rama.
    Aim high. One day I will be HirezPonPon, I will wear his skin. Or you know, just be a moderator.
    A pretty amazing skin idea, SAW Scylla. Quite literally the best MOTD, Mayhem
    My Nox Rework, Anubis Rework, Nu Wa Orbital Terror, Hell Ymir Satori Komeiji is my waifu.
    When can we put gifs in our signature? http://puu.sh/jNNd9.gif
    Mode idea thread!