Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No interest until transfer

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 245
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

No interest until transfer

I think they are making a huge mistake delaying the data and account transfer process. Currently, I have a very limited interest in playing this game.

Either give me my gods that I purchased on PC or tell me to rebuy them and I might consider it. This limbo is not good for the state of the game.

I have no reason to play.

New Member Cupidhead MrShanks22's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I completely agree I spent 30.00 on the god pack on PC and have several characters maxed out with skins and I was told that the information will not transfer to ps4 if that is true that is a cheap way to get money I played almost since smite came out and i prefer ps4 cause my friends play there but I will not dish out another 30.00 for the ps4 when I already payed for the god pack it should be tieed to the account not the system we play it on

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    We need that merge and 60 fps. I dont care about others bugs they need to focus on that problem. Smite really need 60fps. Hirez just try to play chronos ullr with that frame rate and this imput lag. I love this game but that issues feels bad some of my friends try the game but all says the frame rate make the experience really bad

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Altercupido's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Me too... I've spent 25bucks to buy the orbital strike skin for rama, before it was gone. All to have the skin transfered to PS4
    Those who have wings will fly to their dreams.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    I'm curious why you guys feel entitled to a transfer. Its $30.00 for the God pack again to support a company who's game you love. If you went out and bought a non-free game for the PC but all your friends were playing on PS4, you can't demand the PC game to transfer to your PS4.

Skins and masteries I can see, however your masteries wouldn't come with you even if you did transfer.

So really the only complaint I can find justifiable is skins, but hey its just digital content with zero in-game advantage. Is it really that worth getting upset over?
    GT: Its Irish x

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by cmm5350 View Post
    I'm curious why you guys feel entitled to a transfer. Its $30.00 for the God pack again to support a company who's game you love. If you went out and bought a non-free game for the PC but all your friends were playing on PS4, you can't demand the PC game to transfer to your PS4.

Skins and masteries I can see, however your masteries wouldn't come with you even if you did transfer.

So really the only complaint I can find justifiable is skins, but hey its just digital content with zero in-game advantage. Is it really that worth getting upset over?
    Man is not about money i have all gods on pc and i have founder pack.Its about exclusive item you know?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by cmm5350 View Post

I have played on pc for quite a while. But I no longer play, as I enjoy much better playing on ps4.

Well, If I can't have the skins I got on PC, then It's a no go for me. I'll enjoy other games.

Achievements:
    I think we'll get it... Anytime...

New Member Cupidhead LightningYu's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Me too. As long as i can't transfere my Account from PC to PS4, like i could with PC to XboxOne, i'm not interested and will go back to the X1/PC Version... kinda sad because a lot of my friends would play it with me on PS4....

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person
    Same.
    Although my brother wants to try out the game, I won't keep playing the PS4 version when I spent a good 60$ on the PC version.

HURRY UP AND ALLOW ACCOUNT TRANSFEEEERRRRR!!!!