Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Archon Skin Comeback

Senior Member Chosen Drago55577's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    While I would really like the archon skin, I couldn't afford the odyssey the first time around, I have to agree. The skin is limited, and I understand how annoying it can be for the thing you spent so much money on, because it was limited, just to have the company turn around and say fuck you. I've had it happen when supporting games early on, and you get early beta founders bonuses, then they release it later.
    It shouldn't be returned, at least, not for a few years.

The japanese odyssey lasting for no time at all really annoyed me though, with a limited skin no less.
    Aim high. One day I will be HirezPonPon, I will wear his skin. Or you know, just be a moderator.
    A pretty amazing skin idea, SAW Scylla. Quite literally the best MOTD, Mayhem
    My Nox Rework, Anubis Rework, Nu Wa Orbital Terror, Hell Ymir Satori Komeiji is my waifu.
    When can we put gifs in our signature? http://puu.sh/jNNd9.gif
    Mode idea thread!

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    "Unfortunately, no, limited skins were only available one time and will not be available on the PS4."

And then there is that Ymir skin wich also is on the PC and Xbox version. And no different color is not a different skin....just a lame excuse nothing more.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    "Unfortunately, no, limited skins were only available one time and will not be available on the PS4."

And then there is that Ymir skin wich also is on the PC and Xbox version. And no different color is not a different skin....just a lame excuse nothing more.
    It's not an excuse. We were told the skins would never be available, ever again. Everyone knew when they came out. And so, they will never be released ever again, because doing so would be an insult to everyone who bought the skin. I mean sure, I'd love the skin, but I stand by not wanting the skin to be re-released.
    Aim high. One day I will be HirezPonPon, I will wear his skin. Or you know, just be a moderator.
    My Nox Rework, Anubis Rework, Nu Wa Orbital Terror, Hell Ymir Satori Komeiji is my waifu.
    Mode idea thread!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago55577 View Post
    It's not an excuse. We were told the skins would never be available, ever again. Everyone knew when they came out. And so, they will never be released ever again, because doing so would be an insult to everyone who bought the skin. I mean sure, I'd love the skin, but I stand by not wanting the skin to be re-released.
    You dont seem to understand what i mean. The PC beta Ymir skin also is "LIMITED" and it came back twice ! And the excuse for it by Hi-Rez was:" Its a different color thus a different skin." If you go for that logic Hi-Rez could just recolor Thanatos and make the beggers happy.

BUT than again they use the excuse that Thanatos is limited and wont ever return......shoting your own leg aint ya Hi-Rez ?
    Such is its nature.

King of the Piplups Chosen inferno18's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Party Person Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    It's gone forever. You will never have it.

Grow some balls and get over it.
    IGN in Smite is SamurottsFury. Friend me if you want cancer.
    I identify as Piplup's sassiness; Don't ask questions
    I is also a three time God Concept contest winner ~~
    My Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by inferno18 View Post
    It's gone forever. You will never have it.

Grow some balls and get over it.
    Damn, son.

/thread

Achievements:
    In any case, the Ymir skin was for beta participation, right? You got another one for participating in the beta for various consoles didn't you, I imagine that's why it was re-released as a recolor. As for the odyssey, you just missed it. Too bad the second Odyssey had this atrocious Thor skin.
    Mode idea thread!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago55577 View Post
    In any case, the Ymir skin was for beta participation, right? You got another one for participating in the beta for various consoles didn't you, I imagine that's why it was re-released as a recolor. As for the odyssey, you just missed it. Too bad the second Odyssey had this atrocious Thor skin.
    Its not like i care about that Thanatos skin...i dont even own Thanatos. The matter of fact is they can release him again in a new color and NO ONE can argue against it because you dont care about Ymir . And the argument that they had to release Ymir again because its the beta skin is also poor. In that case where is the Xbox and the PS4 Archon skin ?

And before someone say:" Archon didnt wasnt available at this point anymore"....so is Ymir.

You can argue about it how ever you want but the fact is that the Xbox and the PS4 players deserve a chance to get the Archon skin there. AGAIN you cant argue against it because you all let Ymir slide as if he never was limited to begin with. So the only ones that need to grow some balls and get over it are the haters.

PC Thanatos : "NO"
    Xbox: "YES"
    PS4: "YES"

The consoles deserve a shot too.
    Such is its nature.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Its not like i care about that Thanatos skin...i dont even own Thanatos. The matter of fact is they can release him again in a new color and NO ONE can argue against it because you dont care about Ymir . And the argument that they had to release Ymir again because its the beta skin is also poor. In that case where is the Xbox and the PS4 Archon skin ?

And before someone say:" Archon didnt wasnt available at this point anymore"....so is Ymir.

You can argue about it how ever you want but the fact is that the Xbox and the PS4 players deserve a chance to get the Archon skin there. AGAIN you cant argue against it because you all let Ymir slide as if he never was limited to begin with. So the only ones that need to grow some balls and get over it are the haters.

PC Thanatos : "NO"
    Xbox: "YES"
    PS4: "YES"

The consoles deserve a shot too.
    I would support a lawsuit against HiRez if they brought that skin to consoles, because it was specifically a gift for those who completed the original odyssey and it was specifically supposed to never come back. Now, I'm unaffected because I don't own the skin myself, so I can't exactly bring a lawsuit before them, but I would very much cheer it on from the sidelines.

People who want this and don't care about reasons why they can't have it are basically a bunch of crybabies who eventually throw a temper tantrum that mommy isn't buying them some random toy they really want in a store. Most responsible adults just want to see her shut his face up and get annoyed that that is the kind of kid who's eventually going to become an adult and serves as the face of the next generation.

Don't throw a temper tantrum. Sometimes you can't have something you want. Be a real adult.

Achievements:
    The console versions dont even had the first odyssey yet so they can rerun it for the consoles. Problem solved.

AGAIn what they can do with the Limited Ymir skin they also can do with ANY other Limited skin aslong as it is for Xbox and PS4. And you cant even bring up any lawsuit because Archon never returned.....to the PC version that is. The PC players even had the chance to get the Xbox exclusive ZEus for the PC version so how unfair is that ?

So again there is not a single reason why the console players shouldnt have the chance to get this skin and you wont be able to bring any up because all the people do is bitching around:" It is Limited so it wont ever return."......yeah but Ymir....its just Ymir who cares.

People like that are the worst for me and people like that are the reason why our world is so fucked already:"Giving poor people in poor countrys the same chances we had ?....na i am not crazy the wealth is LIMITED to my country."

Sick just sick.
    Such is its nature.