Thread: Cant login to the forums.

Junior Member Cupidhead LoneWanderer2580's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336

Cant login to the forums.

Tried to login and it said my username was taken. Ive seen that other XBox users have had this problem. Is there a way to fix it? I just want to share god concepts. Is that too much to ask? lol

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWanderer2580 View Post
    Tried to login and it said my username was taken. Ive seen that other XBox users have had this problem. Is there a way to fix it? I just want to share god concepts. Is that too much to ask? lol
    Someone else made an account with that id. Your account IGN isn't your forum ID. they're two separate systems.

When I made my account, i chose to make it the same name as my old main account (Which i seldom use now)
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I'm having this exact same issue. I log in one day everything is fine with my account I can post and check m threads then later on when I try logging on again a account with that name has been taken pops up. So I check and its still showing up as the account I made but it's just not registering the name to the account on xbox or something. So I tried doing it again and it happens now to both of the account names. Is it that hard to establish a forum presence?

New Member Cupidhead charmander mage1's Avatar
    I know how you feel

New Member Cupidhead LoneWanderer2580 the 3rd's Avatar
    Wait, what? Made an account with what? My username? Because I highly doubt that. Im new to the whole forum thing so Im sure Im misunderstanding you