Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: So.. How do you counter a (good) Odin now?

Senior Member Prestigious xVIPx Superb's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 970
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    my real life effected me, effects me badly
    Must... Not... Correct...

affected* affects*

/10SorryButNotSorry

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Hi-Rez should replace Odins ulti with Chronosphere from dota 2. That way people will have a reason to rage.

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIPx Superb View Post
    Must... Not... Correct...

affected* affects*

/10SorryButNotSorry
    :P add my Bad English to my passionate threads

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Actually this one is getting somewhere, shots are fired but we got it on the control, also I am a rude person, IK it, my real life effected me, effects me badly, I am counting my days for a death penalty , idk if I am joking or not. Lol
    I don't really see like that, but if you see this way...

You are not really to me though, and please don't joke about stuff like that. You don't deserve death penalty.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    I don't really see like that, but if you see this way...

You are not really to me though, and please don't joke about stuff like that. You don't deserve death penalty.
    well, they kill gay and trans ppl like minions here

PS: sorry for off topics

PSS: dw, if it goes outta control much, Irish Potato will kick me in the knees
    Last edited by AlexNemesis; 03-01-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Typos :D
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    well, they kill gay and trans ppl like minions here
    But you don't. As for what they do... you know what, forget what I said. I'm just too forgiving and still believe that there are some good left in humanity.

Edit: Apology for being off-topic.
    Last edited by zitagirl; 03-01-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    I meant arguing, I'm fine with discussions. However, AlexNemesis tends to just arguing recently, and it's getting on my nerves to the point I can't really defend AlexNemesis.

I'm a gentle person, but if I see more of these endless arguments, I'm going to change from my good snake lady to the evil one. Medusa wants to make some new statues for her garden anyway.
    I guess you missed the part where Miyobi argued with me for 3 pages about Odin's ult, when the second post in this thread is me saying that we "need combat blink back."
    Yet Miyobi argues for 3 pages with me ,and then says "We need to add combat blink back"
    That guy is arguing just to argue. You look at his history and he has played about ten games in season 3 and only one has had an Odin in it. So if he is so knowledgable about how season 3 Odin is not OP you would at least expect the dude to have played against or with him in season 3.

I am still waiting for an apology from Miyobi for telling me to 'l2p' like a troll, when in fact he was agreeing with me that combat blink needs to come back. That is trolling in its finest form. "No i didn't read what you said, but I disagree and you need to l2p anyways."

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAmazeGoat View Post
    I guess you missed the part where Miyobi argued with me for 3 pages about Odin's ult, when the second post in this thread is me saying that we "need combat blink back."
    Yet Miyobi argues for 3 pages with me ,and then says "We need to add combat blink back"
    That guy is arguing just to argue. You look at his history and he has played about ten games in season 3 and only one has had an Odin in it. So if he is so knowledgable about how season 3 Odin is not OP you would at least expect the dude to have played against or with him in season 3.

I am still waiting for an apology from Miyobi for telling me to 'l2p' like a troll, when in fact he was agreeing with me that combat blink needs to come back. That is trolling in its finest form. "No i didn't read what you said, but I disagree and you need to l2p anyways."
    Why should I apologize? I did not insult you like a troll. I stated the obvious.

L2P comes off as a viable statement when you are facing something you had no prior knowledge against.

I hid my account for most of S2 and seeing that my account is being used as a statement in trying to support your accusations of me being a troll then I'll just hide my account once again.

Since the discussion has reached its limit. Like the accused troll I am. I will lock the thread.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 03-01-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*