Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hun Batz ult is a game breaker now

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Hun Batz ult is a cc. Isis ult doesn't cc. I'd say they're about even because of that.
    Nobody drops batz ult when you're about to get gold. it's a waste. Isis ult can charge from you hitting gold, and explodes to do enough damage to finish it, and it will heal your entire team. Jumping into that and getting full detonate hurts so fucking much, and it heals her team. It's suicide to contest without a long range chiron or janus ult.

Isis can detonate ult while under CC.

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    Nobody drops batz ult when you're about to get gold. it's a waste. Isis ult can charge from you hitting gold, and explodes to do enough damage to finish it, and it will heal your entire team. Jumping into that and getting full detonate hurts so fucking much, and it heals her team. It's suicide to contest without a long range chiron or janus ult.

Isis can detonate ult while under CC.
    I did once.

I got gold, killed someone, accidentally killed someone else, and got away with almost no health against a team of five by myself.

But do go on about how useless Hun Batz ult is at securing gold fury. I assure you, you don't look like a complete fool right now.

Achievements:
    I did once.

I got gold, killed someone, accidentally killed someone else, and got away with almost no health against a team of five by myself.

But do go on about how useless Hun Batz ult is at securing gold fury. I assure you, you don't look like a complete fool right now.
    One isolated instance proves nothing more than the fact that you were facing a team who had no clue what they were doing.

Batz ult just ticks it's health. Any smart person would just use purification and go for it.

The damage on it is small, it's damage over time, which is easier to steal from, and it won't stop a ranged burst from getting the steal while you weaken it.

I'm not saying it's a bad secure, it's a moderate secure. Isis ult is the absolute best for securing objectives. It fully charges on gold/fire. Nobody wants to jump into it to stop it because they would lose half their health. Also, it provides a group wide heal to keep you all going.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    One isolated instance proves nothing more than the fact that you were facing a team who had no clue what they were doing.

Batz ult just ticks it's health. Any smart person would just use purification and go for it.

The damage on it is small, it's damage over time, which is easier to steal from, and it won't stop a ranged burst from getting the steal while you weaken it.

I'm not saying it's a bad secure, it's a moderate secure. Isis ult is the absolute best for securing objectives. It fully charges on gold/fire. Nobody wants to jump into it to stop it because they would lose half their health. Also, it provides a group wide heal to keep you all going.
    I think what happened here is we're both talking about different things. What I meant was steals. I realized that after rereading things a little. Hun Batz ult is the best at STEALING fire giant, not securing it.

Achievements:
    I think what happened here is we're both talking about different things. What I meant was steals. I realized that after rereading things a little. Hun Batz ult is the best at STEALING fire giant, not securing it.
    It's definitely top 5 on steals, though steals can be done through Ra ults from behind.and Janus snipes across the map (So hard to do but so satisfying)

Achievements:
    It's definitely top 5 on steals, though steals can be done through Ra ults from behind.and Janus snipes across the map (So hard to do but so satisfying)
    Ra is kind of... trash though. Janus is okay, but that's very difficult as you said.

Hun Batz ult is an enormous aoe fear that lets Hun Batz get up to four crits and tons of ability damage on the fire giant or gold fury in the time it takes for it to conclude, on a god with tons of mobility.

I'd rank it up there with Thor ult in some ways. Better if Hun Batz is close because it's much, much bigger and Hun Batz can theoretically do more damage in the same amount of time. Worse if Hun Batz is far away for obvious reasons.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Ratatoskr ult too because he can just land on it and then dash through people safely. Which is kind of unfair

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    why are you fighting when the monkey has his ult up? bait the ult reposition and then initiate. That's how the monkey has always been fought.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    why are you fighting when the monkey has his ult up? bait the ult reposition and then initiate. That's how the monkey has always been fought.
    Or his initiation results in your entire team dying because beads are garbage now.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    How did you always fought against him when he suddenly got overpowerd with the end of season 2 ? Before that he was like average at best if i am not missing something.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.