Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: An idea for a new Nu Wa ultimate

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    I say give back her pillars of death and have it resemble closely to Thresh's cage, damage and slow them if they try to escape.
    Wasn't the main problem with the Ult it being able to damage Towers, or lock them down, or something, so wouldn't that just bring the same problem that originated beforehand? Man it was so long ago.
    Art is merely an extension of our imagination. A true artist imagines more than they draw, write, or even play; art may cause a revolution, but imagination causes the uproar.

~Gray

Sometimes I think God gave some people too many Lemons, as their just becoming way too pissy.

Hundun, the Faceless Beast God Concept

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    We got someone like that already. His name is Rama.
    Does Ne Zha or Rama travel to any place in the map?

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Graysmog View Post
    Wasn't the main problem with the Ult it being able to damage Towers, or lock them down, or something, so wouldn't that just bring the same problem that originated beforehand? Man it was so long ago.
    I thought they reworked her and got rid of the kit was because of the backdooring with the fact the pillars didn't contrast well with the kit?

Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    No, but they stay in one place and deal damage from the yonder years.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    I thought they reworked her and got rid of the kit was because of the backdooring with the fact the pillars didn't contrast well with the kit?
    I honestly don't remember either, but I know it had to do something with the Towers, so I would try to make sure Backdooring and Minion Trapping doesn't become a thing if it were ever to be implemented again.

No, but they stay in one place and deal damage from the yonder years.
    It's always great having your whole time just waiting for the enemy Ne Zha or Rama to land after they toss out their Ultimate.
    Art is merely an extension of our imagination. A true artist imagines more than they draw, write, or even play; art may cause a revolution, but imagination causes the uproar.

~Gray

Sometimes I think God gave some people too many Lemons, as their just becoming way too pissy.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Then you gotta make it so that the towers and phoenixs destroy player made constructs instantly or have them unable to attack the towers knowing full well player minions scale with the stats.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Then you gotta make it so that the towers and phoenixs destroy player made constructs instantly or have them unable to attack the towers knowing full well player minions scale with the stats.
    Yeah, making Towers destroy them instantly could lead to Hun Batz Ults or Ymir Walls just being shot into thin air, so I don't think such a thing would work.

I would just make it, as you said, deal no damage to Towers or Minions, or in the very least, not affect Minions with any of it's CC.

~Gray

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    The pillars actually worked very well with her kit. Attacks tower and cages herself in it so that whenever someone wants to interrupt her, he/she takes damage and gets slowed.

Regardless, her backdooring potential was simply insane, being a natural basic attacker, with penetration and magical damage she already did good ammounts of damage, but the fact that she had 5 minions tanking and hitting as well, and thats after the tower got rid of the stun.

The poor towers were weaker than Kukulkan in comparison to Old Wa, they had absolutely no chance, even if she was behind, she could simply backdoor, and at full CDR, she would have around 1s of visibility before hiding in Fog again, so ward detection was a question of luck.

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    The pillars actually worked very well with her kit. Attacks tower and cages herself in it so that whenever someone wants to interrupt her, he/she takes damage and gets slowed.

Regardless, her backdooring potential was simply insane, being a natural basic attacker, with penetration and magical damage she already did good ammounts of damage, but the fact that she had 5 minions tanking and hitting as well, and thats after the tower got rid of the stun.

The poor towers were weaker than Kukulkan in comparison to Old Wa, they had absolutely no chance, even if she was behind, she could simply backdoor, and at full CDR, she would have around 1s of visibility before hiding in Fog again, so ward detection was a question of luck.
    Hey Mac, I didn't thank you for saving this topic. Controversy, yay!

Anyway, you guys know my Tl/dr version was just the problably most common way to use it. She can travel to more than one place. Read OP again if you're curious.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I say give back her pillars of death and have it resemble closely to Thresh's cage, damage and slow them if they try to escape.
    I think giving her a Heimer ult would be interesting. (Heimderinger's ultimate will upgrade 1 of his abilities while he has the ult toggled. After he upgrades the skill, his ult goes on cooldown.)

Using the ult + 1 would give full invisibility (basically Loki's 1, but in the circle, it also followers her like old Nu Wa 1) the circle would be invisible to enemies, but still noticeable for teammates so they can come in it.

Her 2 would be bigger and better minions, and the minion explosion would have higher damage and the stun would last longer, maybe 2.5 seconds? (I know the explosion damage and stun are on the 3, but personally I think they should be moved to the 2). The protection reduction would stay the same/also effect physical protection.

Her 3 would have a bigger radius, do more damage, and also perform some type of CC, I'd say stun but that would probably be redundant.
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Thor? It's 1 shot but it's a dam good 1 shot
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr