Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Season 3: What do you think of global ultimates?

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    As much as I love Nu Wa, yeah, her ult is kinda off in this game. I would prefer to be a bit more of a mini-game like Ne Zha: let's say, Nu Wa flies up to the sky gaining vision on all enemies and have to select one target that she could hit in the next 2-3 sec. Not sure if this would stop people whining about the ult, but maybe this would be a bit better. I would even take out the scaling seeing it hits stronger now, more than it should be okay. The CD is fine, maybe if we really want to we could raise it to 120 sec.

I hate Xbalanque's ult. The darkness can't be countered at all, which in teamfights it gives a huge advantage to the enemy team.

I would raise the cd on Janus ult. It provides too much on such a short cd.

I'm mostly fine with Neith ult. It can be blocked and you need to have vision on it either by you or your team.
    I have a better idea: Nu Wa flies, granting her full vision of all enemies, marking their current positions as beacons. She can choose any beacon to fly to and then attack up to 3 times in an area within its range. Or: attack only once or twice and choose another beacon, up to 3 jumps and 3 attacks.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    I have a better idea: Nu Wa flies, granting her full vision of all enemies, marking their current positions as beacons. She can choose any beacon to fly to and then attack up to 3 times in an area within its range. Or: attack only once or twice and choose another beacon, up to 3 jumps and 3 attacks.
    That's actually very good: both in animation (more time to see my snake lady in his snake form :3 ) and in mechanic wise.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Geb is the same. Their stuff aren't global, though.
    Geb actually takes some skill to use his spells correctly, timing the cleanse on his shield most importantly (not so much with Khepri since even if they would die they'll still get saved unless they die before the near instant cast) or aiming his rollout at the correct angle.
    Khepri drops my elo looking at him.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious Nalessa's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 709
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    ALl global and semi globals should be 120s base cd, depending on the skill maybe let it downscale per rank.

Nu wa needs a new ult though, it's so meh.
    Tastes like purple.
    Drommels, drommels, drommels!

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    I'm gonna throw this out now, but at least Nu Wa wasn't given Karthas's design back in LoL. His ult is basically the origin of Nu Wa's ultimate, but with better scaling and passive that lets him use abilities after death.
    Karthus was called the cancer mage since his release. He was no where near balanced, even in target system, we don't have a target system and we got Nu Wa and Xbla's ult. We can complain more about it
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    They should just bring back the old Nu Wa ult. I loved it so much.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    A second rework with the ult of Old Wa and absolutely nothing in the slightest from New Wa would be great.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    So, Ao Kuang ult also, a semi global, that ult design for the sake of showing his true form also pisses me off. Sacrificing balance for visual effect.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking