Thread: Confused...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bohunka's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Confused...

Hi guys, can somebody explain to me how the seasons, season tickets, and odysseys work? And how do these work in relation to league play? I guess what I'm saying is that I can play the game no problem but there's so much more to the bigger game that I don't get.

I can't wait for the next odyssey chest so I can finish my collection of rare stuff!

Thanks!!

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    from my limited experience here is my take but someone will probably be able to explain it a lot better than me:

The seasons run in time with the way they base the pro league, the season starts with qualifiers and the season ends after the Smite World Championships but with us being on Xbox we start later and end later than PC

Season tickets going on season 2 you had a choice of two season tickets a cheap one and a more expensive one but the more expensive one (someone correct me if I'm wrong) gave you more Fantasy points to start with. You could also pick winners of matches that would earn you FP, win matches while having the season ticket loading frame to earn FP. After so many FP earned you would unlock items such as skins, announcer packs and Loading frames.

I don't believe the season tickets have any bearing on League play, But I do know money from season tickets bought goes towards the winnings of the SWC or they did last year anyway.

With the odyssey It happens once a year and if you buy all the items from the odyssey you will receive a exclusive skin that will never be available again. Items from memory (which is not great) the prices ranged from 200-600 Gems. In S1 it was Archon Thanatos, In S2 it was Thor Ragnarok Force X. Plus there was an odyssey chest too which if you bought an odyssey item you got a free Odyssey chest which contained most items in the game, individually the chest cost 200 gems. And if you unlucky like me the majority were VP and Avatars

As I said at the start if I have made mistakes can some please correct me. But for me this is a basic description.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bohunka's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I guess I have another question. Is it called the Odyssey every year?

Senior Member Honoured NARGH222's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Yes it's called the odyssey and on Xbox it was during the fall. But they have little mini odyssey so guess is the easiest way to explain it, but like the rising sun event has 4 items you buy and each comes with a free chest and getting all 4 gets you the exclusive sol skin. Last year we also had a summer of smite event which was similar but I don't think it had free chest rolls. I missed summer of smite so I'm not sure