Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Are ersatz hunters really viable?

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Because I don't want to do lengthy threads about things anymore.

A lot of things that have happened for season 3 goes directly against a lot of things I have suggested in the past and/or go against a lot of things I valued about the game previously while things that should have been touched haven't.

I take this as HiRez' way of telling me that I don't know a thing about the game, it's design philosophy and what the people want, so there is no point in further trying to express my opinions on things here further. At least not in the way I used to.
    Whoa man, I'm the first to say you're our hometown philosopher, but you shouldn't take it that seriously, as if it was a personal attack on you. That's a bit paranoid.

Besides, that thread would be about how players should behave, the meta, not how Hi-Rez balances the game.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Because I don't want to do lengthy threads about things anymore.

A lot of things that have happened for season 3 goes directly against a lot of things I have suggested in the past and/or go against a lot of things I valued about the game previously while things that should have been touched haven't.

I take this as HiRez' way of telling me that I don't know a thing about the game, it's design philosophy and what the people want, so there is no point in further trying to express my opinions on things here further. At least not in the way I used to.
    Well think of it as a devil's advocate of the way you play or have theorized in the past. As long as HR doesn't enforce the meta the way Riot does it then we should be fine. The community pretty much defines the way or how they play.

I believe most of the blame falls onto the community of the casual side that refused to learn or adapt, but now are forced to.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Whoa man, I'm the first to say you're our hometown philosopher, but you shouldn't take it that seriously, as if it was a personal attack on you. That's a bit paranoid.

Besides, that thread would be about how players should behave, the meta, not how Hi-Rez balances the game.
    I was a bit overdramatic, but if you suggest a thing and HiRez does the exact opposite and continues with the trend it becomes very apparent that my idea of the direction the game should take are very different.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    I was a bit overdramatic, but if you suggest a thing and HiRez does the exact opposite and continues with the trend it becomes very apparent that my idea of the direction the game should take are very different.
    Still do it man, that suggestion of yours is for players, not Hi-Rez. Asking as a fan
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Like I said, the issues fall with the massive casual. The casual casual crowd. I'm casual, but I like being knowledgeable about the game and not fall in line with the sheep heads that plague parts of the playerbase.

I believe it's an in-direct punishment to the casual casual crowd that don't buy actives and refuse to learn.

You've got great ideas Rodin, but don't forget today's demographic standards of today's gamers.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Still do it man, that suggestion of yours is for players, not Hi-Rez. Asking as a fan
    Why don't you write it in your Sergeant Style? Give the idea your own touch.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!