Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: SOLution for Sol's passive.

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Because Athena's blocks have synergy with her dash/taunt combo. Bellona's block/reflects not only get synergy with her dash, but also her passive.

Athena's counter in this meta is basically anyone a higher level than her, which is usually how it works out since supports are usually behind the whole game.

Bellona... not so much. Bellona has enough built-in tankiness that she counters mages, and her disarm already counters adcs.

Bellona is just bloated. Athena? Not as much. Bellona already has enough tools to counter adcs and mages. Athena only has blocks so her taunt works better.
    one time I died because my team's adc shot bellona with her counter up, the counter blow killed me since she was stunned.
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Why not? There should at least be a few gods who don't get blown away by her abilities or her AA. Plus, it's not like Athena can chase you down and kill you while you're using your 3.
    because Athena's block blocks aa damage, but Sol's 2 is ability.

Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Because Athena's blocks have synergy with her dash/taunt combo. Bellona's block/reflects not only get synergy with her dash, but also her passive.

Athena's counter in this meta is basically anyone a higher level than her, which is usually how it works out since supports are usually behind the whole game.

Bellona... not so much. Bellona has enough built-in tankiness that she counters mages, and her disarm already counters adcs.

Bellona is just bloated. Athena? Not as much. Bellona already has enough tools to counter adcs and mages. Athena only has blocks so her taunt works better.
    who cares that? im talking about Athena's and Bellona's block blocks Sol's 2 damage. after last patch her 2 "deal normal ability damage", so WTF its still blockable if it deal ability damage? both Athena and Ballona blocks aa damage, ability damage shouldn't be blocked.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel