Thread: Smite FPS tips

New Member Cupidhead Greenevers's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 162

Smite FPS tips

I've been playing Smite since September and I recently broke my PC around 1 and a half month ago. Unfortunately, my other PC isn't as great but I thought it would run Smite better than it is now. I run most things fine, I don't have many things installed, I try to allocate as much ram as possible to Smite, have tried game boosters, and keep Windows in its simplest gui.

I get around 10-20 fps in a match against a bot or something, but in multiplayer, I only get 5-15 fps, and I can't play like that :l. I will include my specs, they're not that bad, just not the best. I'm hoping you guys have something I don't. Btw, I have downloaded a recommended update or something for my graphics card, Intel HD Graphics or something like that. Should I uninstall it, or is it helping me? Not sure, took me a long time to install it so don't want to test it myself.

SPECS: Laptop- HP Pavillion g7 Notebook PC

Processor: Intel Core i3 2.4 Ghz
    RAM: 4 GB
    Operating System: Windows 7 (64 bit)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SereneSouls's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Try deleting cache/ cookies, cleaning up disk space and removing unwanted programs that take up space...Check your taskmanager and make sure you don't have a lot of running programs in the background. All minimize as much graphics and setting ingame, and let me know if this helps
    SereneSouls

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 432
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Also you could try "Razor game booster" It's pretty helpful, if you configurate it right.

From 40 Fps to 60 Fps I reached thanks to it
    You is Rock star!