Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The reason why developers frustrate players

Senior Member Chosen EconomicSuicide's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    There is a difference between not reading and purposely not really caring. I'm going to give it to you straight, and you can take it however you want to take it. Selective banning is not needed because the modes are not important, the modes are not important BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THE FOCUS OF THE FREAKING GAME! End of story, the fat lady is singing, Houston we have landed! Oh FYI, I was against them taking out items from any freaking mode, but hey you should be happy. You still have Arena and Assault in this game. Just like how I still have my favorite mode dom... oh wait, I don't still have domination...
    Hey Diwali, the modes don't have to be the focus of the game. The modes just like conquest are here for people to enjoy. If cofactors are ruining said fun you remove those factors. It is as simple as that. Also how aren't the modes not important? Because you don't play them? Because you don't care? Yeah this guy is who you should listen to.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Graysmog View Post
    *coughs* LoL *coughs*
    Lol, with the exception of a few matchups, is far more openended for outplay and comeback potential.

I've been down 50 kills in a lol game, my team won through teamwork, smart choices, and taking small and then big victories instead of burying your head in the sand, which smite forces you to do if you're behind in the late game.

Senior Member Prestigious HawkboyJr's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,129
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Frankly, I blame most of the imbalances in the game on the player base. Gods like Bellona, Serqet and new Ravana have been given the player stamp of approval. Gods like Khepri, Sylvanus and Ratatoskr were declared A-Okay prior to nerfs. It is feedback like that that is leading to a broken meta, with gods like Serqet, Janus, Bellona, Ravana and Khepri far above the rest, not some arbitrary decisions by Hi-Rez not to buff gods like Anubis or Kukulkan based on stats that are showing they're pub stompers.

Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    New ravana is not okay. He's a direct upgrade to Osiris and has too much available cc immunity.

Senior Member Chosen EconomicSuicide's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkboyJr View Post
    Frankly, I blame most of the imbalances in the game on the player base. Gods like Bellona, Serqet and new Ravana have been given the player stamp of approval. Gods like Khepri, Sylvanus and Ratatoskr were declared A-Okay prior to nerfs. It is feedback like that that is leading to a broken meta, with gods like Serqet, Janus, Bellona, Ravana and Khepri far above the rest, not some arbitrary decisions by Hi-Rez not to buff gods like Anubis or Kukulkan based on stats that are showing they're pub stompers.
    I always question the logic of this player base.

Me: Loki is unbalanced and people think he is broken or too weak, just give him a new kit.

Them: Loki is a pub stomp god. Learn to play noob and buy beads you bitch you.

Me: Zeus is fine. He has no escape at all and needs his stun to be a threat. Not to mention, he is a pub stomp god so according to everyone else, he is fine

Them: shut up noob. Zeus stun is op and he needs neefs. Who cares if he is even more defenseless than kuku if you jump on him. He being a pub stomp god means nothing

Me: people shouldn't be able to just jump out of hades ult.

Them: then bait the hump out you noob.

Me:nox shadow lock doesn't need a cripple. She has a silence to conjunction with the lock.

Them: I don't feel like comboing for the combo. She needs the cripple and a buff that increases the speed of the lock. And I shouldn't have to bait out jumps so they can't hump of my lock, who do you think nox is, Hades?

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    New ravana is not okay. He's a direct upgrade to Osiris and has too much available cc immunity.
    Yet he's incredibly easy to kill once said CC immunity is down, especially if he uses his Ult to escape, as it doesn't give him the damage resistance bonus if it doesn't hit anyone. Osiris at least, while he does have less escape potential, has an Ult that stuns enemies along with a secondary stun from his tether and a much more available amount of damage resistance that makes him insanely hard to kill. His 1 seems a bit too powerful early, and his Ult should probably have a slightly longer cooldown, yet I don't find him all that OP. Strong? Sure. OP? Nah.

There really just alternate variants of each other, from what I've seen, and I'd rather pick Osiris most of the time due to how easy it is for him to stomp late game.
    Art is merely an extension of our imagination. A true artist imagines more than they draw, write, or even play; art may cause a revolution, but imagination causes the uproar.

~Gray

Sometimes I think God gave some people too many Lemons, as their just becoming way too pissy.

Hundun, the Faceless Beast God Concept

Senior Member Infamous TheLethalCorgi's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Yet he's incredibly easy to kill once said CC immunity is down, especially if he uses his Ult to escape, as it doesn't give him the damage resistance bonus if it doesn't hit anyone. Osiris at least, while he does have less escape potential, has an Ult that stuns enemies along with a secondary stun from his tether and a much more available amount of damage resistance that makes him insanely hard to kill. His 1 seems a bit too powerful early, and his Ult should probably have a slightly longer cooldown, yet I don't find him all that OP. Strong? Sure. OP? Nah.

There really just alternate variants of each other, from what I've seen, and I'd rather pick Osiris most of the time due to how easy it is for him to stomp late game.
    His ult doesn't stun. Only 100% healing reduction.
    The tether stun thing is his 3.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    A big problem is the people who want a god buffed/nerfed because of their model. I can't even count how many times I've seen "Don't nerf the hug bug!!! He is so cuteeee!!! :3!!!" or "Eww, don't buff Vamana, he is so ugly!!!! XD!!!!"
    “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
    -Harlan Ellison
    Ne Zha Skins:
    SMITE Burger
    Cabin Boy (Image)
    Hockey (Image)

Delete Acid Spray

Achievements:

Ravana isn't easy to kill at all. He's a great boxer and is extremely tanky.

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    My favourite are the ones who claim Amaterasu is balanced yet are still crying for Sol and Khepri nerfs.