Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Biggest Problems

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cmm5350 View Post
    Does this ever get better? I can't even get my own friends to buy wards. No matter how many times I place them in their lanes and its saves them their lives, they still refuse to buy wards. They say its the supports job *facepalm*
    Idk sumtimes if I spam the vgs other times not. I still buy them, and I'm the jungle, irritating as hell when only GF and FG have wards. After 5 mins everyone should have gotten wards EVERYONE and 10 mins should be sentries. But it's horrible cuz vision saves lives and makes my jungling easier esp when stealing buffs or ganking.

Achievements:
    Sumtimes I think ppl don't cuz they don't know where to puth them

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    Sumtimes I think ppl don't cuz they don't know where to puth them
    Honestly I wouldn't care if they put one in the fountain as long as I saw them trying =p

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by cmm5350 View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't care if they put one in the fountain as long as I saw them trying =p
    The msgs I've gotten for putting one in the middle of the mid lane to see rotations...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ImmortalMoose's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I haven't been playing long and admittedly I did what I wanted starting off. Now, I've just hit 30 and have been trying to learn where I'm supposed to be and when, where to place wards (yes I do buy them no matter what class I play), and figuring out what matchups are best. Unfortunately after 3 league matches I've learned that I don't really know who and where I'm good with/at but the only way to get better is to continue playing, not necessarily league matches. It's the same for all new players. Sure some who have played a MOBA before might have a leg up but many, including me, haven't really played them. So as it is there's gonna be a lot of new players who suck and they won't watch tutorial videos to get better, cute kittens are far more interesting.

So yeah, I'm trying to get better, and others are too, but that means that you'll have to put up with our growing pains. I'll try and apply what's been said here, the productive parts at least.

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ^I have no issue with people who aren't good but are actually trying to improve, I will do all that I can to help those people. My issue arises with people who aren't good, make no effort to improve and think it's perfectly ok that thanks to the fact they suck donkey dicks the other 4 people (and it's a miracle if you only get one shitbibbler on your squad thanks to the joke of a matchmaking system) have to work hard af to try to pull out a win.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    The msgs I've gotten for putting one in the middle of the mid lane to see rotations...
    Why do that when you can just put one into the entrance of the enemy's lane?
    Art is merely an extension of our imagination. A true artist imagines more than they draw, write, or even play; art may cause a revolution, but imagination causes the uproar.

~Gray

Sometimes I think God gave some people too many Lemons, as their just becoming way too pissy.

Hundun, the Faceless Beast God Concept

Achievements:
    It's when tier 1/2 mid towers r gone and mid is rotating, you have the blind time btwn waves and they can rotate thru the only way around is blink/jump/port walls or invis I usually do closer to my fountain when ours r gone closer to them if we pushed theirs down.

Also while I'm on the subject try and make sure WARD sight is total wall to wall where ever placed for the experienced wall hugging jungles.

Junior Member Cupidhead emwZEEK's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    So heres the thing. How would somebody who has never even heard of a moba, and plays mainly solo queue even know the concept of solo, mid, carry, and jungle roles let alone what gods work well there. I would say many xbox players would just see smite as a popular free game and try it for a bit without looking up anything about it.

I played for something like 20 hours before i plugged in my mic and talked to another party who then explained that different lanes actually had different roles and purposes. Back then i just picked a god i liked and went to whatever lane was empty and waited for the minion wave thinking that buff camps would be too difficult at level 1.
    X Gods in order earned.
    Khepri, Scylla, Xing Tian, Bakasura

Junior Member Cupidhead emwZEEK's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Also on the topic of wards if i see people spamming "need ward" i sometimes buy 2 and place them in the fountain. Does that make me a horrible person?
    X Gods in order earned.
    Khepri, Scylla, Xing Tian, Bakasura