Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else good at a role but hate it?

Senior Member Infamous TheLethalCorgi's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class

Anyone else good at a role but hate it?

I don't like playing adc but recently I realized that I'm good at boxing and carrying.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    I like trying to play mages from time to time, but suck at them, if that counts.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I hate Jungle. Not because of the job itself, but because every time you are on one side of the map, your team mate on the other side of the map yells at you...it's like "hey, I am over here...maybe it's NOT the time to get baited to under their tower...can you not see a setup when it is so obvious?" It is doubly annoying if I warded for them (since no one does their own wards on Xbone...) and they just ignored it. That and the lack of focus the job has; running around for a gank and getting bailed on is frustrating to say the least...

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    I like trying to play mages from time to time, but suck at them, if that counts.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,372
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    I hate supporting, because I love doing damage but I have to build tank, and I hate putting myself at risk but I have to be on the front lines...but I'm really, really good at it...

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I'm a damn good Sobek/Athena/Ymir, but something makes support less than attractive for me. I still have no idea what that is. I like tanking in general, I wish I could go hard tank in other roles.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I'm really good at support also. I know when to engage and disengage and soak up damage, but my problem is I like to lane/jungle by myself. Being in lane with ADC makes me anxious as I don't like having to rely on someone for things so early in the game. Also there is no glory in support which makes me a little sad because I tend to me a stat whore in other games.
    GT: Its Irish x

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    I'm pretty good at most of the in-meta gods, but besides Bellona and Serqet (I have Demon/Ebonsoul and Furiona+VPs) they make me want to shoot myself.
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I have a love/hate relationship with jungling. I enjoy it, I'm decent at it but definitely need more practice.

Most of the games where I jungle everything goes fine, I get or set up ganks, I'm getting my farm, etc. But then there's those games where all three lanes are losing their lanes, everyone's crying at you because you're not baby sitting them and you spend so much time running between lanes that you fall behind on your farming because god forbid you grab back camps quickly and someone dies. It's just frustrating. Lol

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,372
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibenice View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with jungling. I enjoy it, I'm decent at it but definitely need more practice.

Most of the games where I jungle everything goes fine, I get or set up ganks, I'm getting my farm, etc. But then there's those games where all three lanes are losing their lanes, everyone's crying at you because you're not baby sitting them and you spend so much time running between lanes that you fall behind on your farming because god forbid you grab back camps quickly and someone dies. It's just frustrating. Lol
    Finally someone who gets the jungle struggle.