Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am thinking about leaving Smite

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran Full Profile!

I am thinking about leaving Smite

I've spent way too much money on a game like this and it is fun, but usually, it's been not so fun..
    I will get trash talked, the person will start feeding, and leaves the game.. At this point, reporting people for leaving has become more recent and feels like an everyday task set upon me.. I used to just block the player or just glance the other way because I am not a very aggressive person, but rather, a more sensitive kind of person who likes to care for others.. Don't take that in a bragging way, it's who I am.
    This may seem like so much for so little done, but I am also having personal issues that are stacked upon issues between friends that could ruin the relationship entirely..
    I could use some encouragement these days, but looks like that option is blocked to me as of current circumstance in real life.
    I am really not feeling up to it to start another queue, not even co-op.. I love Smite, but it seems so very toxic as of very late. However, at the end of the day, I will still say "GG" even though I've been cussed out to oblivion.
    I hope this does not inconvenience you in anyway, and I hope you have a nice night and/or day.
    Just passing by...

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    1. Play with friends if you can.
    2. If you have real life issues, then just take a break from smite altogether. It's not you're gonna miss a whole lot. If anything just follow their twitter if you do want to know about upcoming event.
    3. Don't let assholes ruin your time. If anything pick apart what they're saying or mute'm. Don't give them the satisfaction of ruining a game for you because they take a game like it's real life. They're lil' idiots who hide behind a screen because they're cowards in real life.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quit it and go play another game for a while. You can always come back.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    1. Play with friends if you can.
    Currently having problems with that.

2. If you have real life issues, then just take a break from smite altogether. It's not you're gonna miss a whole lot. If anything just follow their twitter if you do want to know about upcoming event.
    Alright, that's why it's put at 'Thinking of leaving Smite' because I'm really not feeling up to it anymore. I might take your advice, I really need a break, as for Twitter, I don't have one but I check their Twitter every now and then

3. Don't let assholes ruin your time. If anything pick apart what they're saying or mute'm. Don't give them the satisfaction of ruining a game for you because they take a game like it's real life. They're lil' idiots who hide behind a screen because they're cowards in real life.
    I've never really been the competitive type, but I will still try my hardest to get my team to win. I will still try to save them when their team is chasing them even though I know that they won't do the same for me.. I totally forgot that Smite even had a mute button, when they insult or tell me that I absolutely suck, I can't really pick apart anything because if people gave the details of what you need to fix and do, that means to me that they are trying to help you with it. For example, the other day, I was playing a Hunter, my least experienced class, and I had something weird with my build, a teammate of mine told me that I needed to fix it with a handful of items. As anyone would know, this is a one in a million chance. Back to what you said, I don't really show them the satisfaction of them ruining the game for me in game, the person would leave sooner than that. However, if they did not and continued to stay to press on with their comments, I will dislike them, but treat them like any other teammmate.

Sorry if this seemed like a huge wall of text, I really took a number and wrote this one pretty fast.
    Just passing by...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAeternalis View Post
    Quit it and go play another game for a while. You can always come back.
    Seems like quite a great plan, I would have to go with a single-player game as I really have no one to play with right now, I seem to have issues with friends.. I might go on a Legend of Zelda Marathon.
    Just passing by...

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallamueu View Post
    ~snip~
    You could ask us/anyone from the Official Off-Topic thread to play with you too. Rainbow is a great person to be with in the league scene.

I like to win games; everyone does. But I have fun while doing it and dick around too.

But yeah, take a break, go play Zelda and listen to the sweet noise of the Song of Storm~
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess

Achievements:
    You could ask us/anyone from the Official Off-Topic thread to play with you too. Rainbow is a great person to be with in the league scene.

I like to win games; everyone does. But I have fun while doing it and dick around too.

But yeah, take a break, go play Zelda and listen to the sweet noise of the Song of Storm~
    Thanks for being here, you've really helped.. Who doesn't like the Song of Storms?
    Just passing by...

Achievements:
    People who don't know it or those who haven't been born yet XD

Keep on Smiting one day though! Perhaps when Amaterasu gets here.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    I spent over $900 on League of Legends and haven't touched that game in over a year and a half now. If a product goes to shit the amount of money invested should not be a deciding factor if you should continue to support it or not.

Take a break from the game because odds are you will still spend money on something that you clearly think doesn't deserve it.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Sure as long he is from EU
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*