Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to build Kali?

Senior Member Honoured LoudAndAnnoying's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRaven View Post
    You get Warrior Tabi because her build is quite power-starved for most of the game while having an abundance of attack speed. You can sell them off for Ninja Tabi late game though.
    Or you could... use the built in power stim on her stun early... She really doesn't need it at all if you can play her...

Why do people insist using crutches is optimal strategy on here?
    They say the children are the future; when you look at a MOBA community, you know the future will be bleak.

Senior Member Honoured PrinceRaven's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I find that early game with Kali I'm relying more on Lash's damage to get kills then I am multiple basic attacks, which is why I prefer Warrior Tabi. But if you're just looking at maximising DPS Ninja Tabi is definitely the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTGEl33t View Post
    Listen to PrinceRaven, he seems to know what he's talking about most of the time.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Just build her like any hunter and get fatalis, qin's isn't core on her like people think it is.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Party Person
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    Just build her like any hunter and get fatalis, qin's isn't core on her like people think it is.
    Wrong, Qin's Sais is core. Has attack speed + power & it's passive helps Kali a lot

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelvios View Post
    Wrong, Qin's Sais is core. Has attack speed + power & it's passive helps Kali a lot
    Let's turn on our brains and think a bit. Kali is a goddess meant to burst people down, not have consistent damage.

What does qin's sais offer? Terrible stat boots and a passive that makes every one of your AAs deal regular damage + damage equivalent to 4% of your opponent's maximum HP. Now, let's see, are crappy stats worth getting more consistent damage? With a god that's meant to burst people down, no. It's like saying that qin's would be worth getting on mercury if he had a different attack chain and base attack speed. Sure, it goes well with her base attack speed and attack chain, but it just doesn't fit her kit and playstyle. It's not core; It's nice, it can be used, but it most certainly isn't core.

Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Conversation Starter
    Let's turn on our brains and think a bit. Kali is a goddess meant to burst people down, not have consistent damage.
    Let's actually turn on our brains, and realize kali is not a burst assassin, and is AA based...
    They say the children are the future; when you look at a MOBA community, you know the future will be bleak.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudAndAnnoying View Post
    Let's actually turn on our brains, and realize kali is not a burst assassin, and is AA based...
    So burst damage and auto attacks are different things by nature? Does that mean that ADCs should get qin's cause they're AA based? Think your arguments through.

Obviously there's different kinds of bursts, look at ao kuang, he instakills people with a 2+3 combo, and then there's the ADC/assassin sort of burst, dealing 600++ per basic attack with huge attack speed.
    Last edited by Endag; 12-25-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Achievements:
    So burst damage and auto attacks are different things by nature? Does that mean that ADCs should get qin's cause they're AA based? Think your arguments through.

Obviously there's different kinds of bursts, look at ao kuang, he instakills people with a 2+3 combo, and then there's the ADC/assassin sort of burst, dealing 600++ per basic attack with huge attack speed.
    Okay, let's turn off our brains, unplug them, and plug them back in, because they're clearly not working.

The qin's argument doesn't apply to ADCs because they all have no attack chains, while as kali's is 50% faster... I don't know how the fuck you think you disproved me by failing to understand the difference between kali and an ADC.

... I love when someone totally fails to understand an argument and then says it's wrong because they're too dumb to understand.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudAndAnnoying View Post
    Okay, let's turn off our brains, unplug them, and plug them back in, because they're clearly not working.

The qin's argument doesn't apply to ADCs because they all have no attack chains, while as kali's is 50% faster... I don't know how the fuck you think you disproved me by failing to understand the difference between kali and an ADC.

... I love when someone totally fails to understand an argument and then says it's wrong because they're too dumb to understand.
    So, if ADCs attacked 50% faster by nature, getting qin's (1 basic = 4% of opponent's health, mitigated, you will probably never see a qin proc above 75) in exchange for 100-200 damage per basic would be worth it?

...I'm not surprised that this is coming from the guy who claimed hades was a better 1v1 god than chronos.

Achievements:
    Tons of blatant misinformation made up on the spot... Ya that proves you right, the totally definitive stuff you pulled out of your ass.

No item will give kali 200 damage on a basic... Also qin's usually hits from 70-120... Saying it will never exceed 75 is just about the most blatant lie. It hits 80 on anyone with only 2k hp... Then you again fail to consider that with the 50% increased speed that is equal to 105-180, then you totally fail to count the 30 power as anything, making it equivalent to 135-210, and then it still has some attack speed.

I'm done, not wasting my time conversing with idiots any longer.