Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there cheaters / hackers in Smite ?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371

Are there cheaters / hackers in Smite ?

I know every game has them, but was just curious if anyone had ever seen any suspect activity ? realizing full well that when you get behind in this game, it can feel like the enemy is cheating, and certainly there are probably people who cry sour grapes when they are outplayed that people are somehow "cheating" and come and cry to the forums.

I get all this, and also realize I do not have the best hand eye coordination, and frequently get outplayed, but there is a difference between those players that clearly know the game, can anticipate your moves and dodge / avoid while hitting you accurately with those abilities. But then every once in a while you run across someone who doesn't seem, to be playing better and literally absorbs attacks from the entire team, and yet comes out ahead and with a one man decide.

The thing I observed today that seemed really off was in conquest, an opposing Chang'e (a god I play alot) was at level 13 in the time it took to clear damage buff camp and make it to lane -- then after eating two characters solo, chasing one past two towers and phoenix, still surviving -- was later literally tanking the Titan

I checked items and the only items were Warlocks sash and shoes of the magi --- seems fishy to me.

Member Worshipper IXBlackWolfXI's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    There is overclocking, but all that does it shortens their cooldowns. And yes, I have seen characters doing ridiculous stuff like soloing fire giants and titan and such. How they do that, I don't know. I copy their exact build, and the tower hits me a lot harder than it did them. When I first started playing, I had 2 ppl in duo lane chase through both towers and past my phoenix into my base just to kill me, and they lived. And I've also seen ravana's doing stupid shit like this. One clash game, he tower dived me and someone else and killed both of us, even though we spent 10 seconds dancing around dodging him. So he took 10 seconds worth of tower shots, then he went over to the other side and did it again with the other three. And he barely took any damage from all this. Something is obviously screwy there, but all Ravanas play like they're indestructible, so I assumed that its just the god itself.

Edit: Oh, and there's another hack that lets you basically make your character teleport forward. You know how a lag spike can make characters teleport all over the arena? Well, this hack basically allows the player to make that happen with the press of a button, causing them to teleport forward like they used blink. However, because this hack is so obvious they normally try to avoid doing it when ppl are looking at them. Aka, they won't use it in the middle of a fight normally. Pretty much they just use it to quickly get around in the jungle.

And yes, there may be others but I don't know of them. I don't hack myself, obviously.
    Last edited by IXBlackWolfXI; 12-20-2015 at 01:19 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I saw Janus 17 lvl with power 955 on Clash yesterday. Is it possible?

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Party Person 1 year registered Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzburg View Post
    -snip-
    I have seen several hackers.Most of which was cooldown hacking.

It wasn't a few seconds it was multiple uses of abilities/ults in seconds.Roughly 5-10.I once saw a Poseidon ult 3 times in a teamfight.The teamfight only lasted 13 seconds as well...
    You don't understand.Edgar is the one in the hole.

"Tell me again little Lamb.What is mine to take?"
    "All things dear Wolf.

"Never one."
    "Without the other."

Jing Wei is the best goddess in, SMITE, in everything. <3 #Notbiased

Jing Wei stats: 15 Godlikes 2 Penta's 4 Quadra's <3

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by IXBlackWolfXI View Post
    And yes, I have seen characters doing ridiculous stuff like soloing fire giants and titan and such.
    Almost every high damage god (assassins, adcs) with lifesteal can solo FG. Almost every god with sustain or high damage can solo a titan.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    i saw Tyr who restore more that half of his hp by his 2 just using it without hit anybody with it. he was 13 lvl, on lvl 13 Tyr's hp is 1400+ WITHOUT any hp items, in same time his 2 restore 105 hp twice in defence stance and one more time when he hit someone, max 3 times. so his 2 can restore up to 525 hp(there is no any % of physical power in that skill discription), if Tyr dont hit something with it, it just restore 210 hp. that guy has less than half his hp and he hasn't any hp pots, but he just use it without hit anybody and restore to full hp(700+ hp), thats more than this skill ever can restore...

oh, btw, that guy oneshot me by his 1 in that match twice on early game and once on lvl 15.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 12-20-2015 at 05:49 AM.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    Almost every high damage god (assassins, adcs) with lifesteal can solo FG. Almost every god with sustain or high damage can solo a titan.
    yeah, allmost all assasins and adc, Chronos, Freya, Ao Kuang and Sol can solo FG on easy on lvl 20.

Anubis can kill titan by just his ult...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post

I actually saw an anubis do just this in a joust match yesterday. We took down their phoenix, but they managed to deicide us. When we came back, anubis decided to backdoor and took down the titan without a minion wave, all by himself. However, when the cam switched to their titan I saw him using his 1. I guess his ult wasn't quite enough.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    yeah, allmost all assasins and adc, Chronos, Freya, Ao Kuang and Sol can solo FG on easy on lvl 20.

Kuang can't solo FG, he lacks consistent damage and sustain.

Also, if you think tyr is overpowered, please stop posting on the forums.

Achievements:
    i saw Tyr who restore more that half of his hp by his 2 just using it without hit anybody with it. he was 13 lvl, on lvl 13 Tyr's hp is 1400+ WITHOUT any hp items, in same time his 2 restore 105 hp twice in defence stance and one more time when he hit someone, max 3 times. so his 2 can restore up to 525 hp(there is no any % of physical power in that skill discription), if Tyr dont hit something with it, it just restore 210 hp. that guy has less than half his hp and he hasn't any hp pots, but he just use it without hit anybody and restore to full hp(700+ hp), thats more than this skill ever can restore...

oh, btw, that guy oneshot me by his 1 in that match twice on early game and once on lvl 15.
    And yes, I see stuff like this too that clearly makes no mathematical sense. Though for me, the thing I encounter most often is the Hel with infinite mana. If I get her mid, she one-shots my wave, at level one, then restores her to full after I use my ability on it, and after all this she still has full mana, every time. I literally lose every single wave to the tower and there's nothing I can do about it, and I can't figure out how she's able to do that. She shouldn't be able to clear a wave at level 1, and she should run out of mana.

I wish I could actually record this happening, but the lag from using such a program would probably make me unable to play at all. Its not that rare, in fact I don't believe it when people saw Hel has mana problems. The first time I ever saw a Hel go oom, was on our side. I seriously couldn't understand how that could happen.