Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Nemesis needs a nerf; Too much of a skilless god.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DD321123 View Post
    I'm aware I can get Sprint and ignore her, and i'm very glad I can do that.

Perhaps you should rephrase your post more like "I want Nemesis' ult to require zero skill to use."

Unless you miss an instant cast skill with a decently sized aoe. That's on you.
    I'd agree with you, if I hadn't stated that I don't care if her ult is missable. Just needs to have a secondary use, such as Loki's teleport. It doesn't have to be good, just something.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class
    Awards:
    Guide
    But.. why?

I mean, it's basically instant cast. It doesn't need a second use because if you're good you'll hit it every single time missable or no. Do you get what I mean? Like, let's be honest, have you ever seen a level 30 Loki accidentally miss their ult?

Unless you mean it needs a secondary effect just to have one, which i'm not sure of; it's already very strong..
    Bring back Ranked Arena. At least try it, HiRez. The old Ranked Arena used a flawed Ranked system, however your improved one is now in effect. Why not simply try it?

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer Guide. I work off my own knowledge. I do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.

Senior Member Honoured TenWildAbras's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    ANd I agree, I mean myself as Loki I hardly miss at it is. I am sure I'll miss some of Nemesis', but it won't be much.

You can't bring divine judgement on the air. Think about it logically. How would you do that on the air? Her ult would literally just poof without a target. Same with Serqet? Imagine biting the air, and injecting poison?

Even if it just gives her a speed buff, or leaves the sword in the way for 5 seconds if someone passes they take it kind of thing. There has to be a logical reason why it's being used. Same with Serqet, you can't just poison the air. Loki is the same way, Loki's ult is not to backstab someone, it's to teleport. If someone is in the spot, he backstabs them. Which is why it works in the air. Neith as well, Neith can't just fire into the air, but it's something that travels, which is why you can get in it's way.

You can also make it ult minions, that would make sense. Even though divine judging minions seems silly. I guess it can work.