Thread: Balancing

New Member Cupidhead Rage_Of_Onuris's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

Balancing

Hellllllo Hi-Rez. I hope this gets seen by someone who works there, because it's time you actually listened to the community. I play with a few groups. All different style players, completely different tactics, but the one similarity would have to be the complaints I hear from each of these groups. Now before any viewers bitch and moan and start attacking me, when I say OP, that doesn't mean that they aren't squishy, or we don't know how to build or play, from months and months of playing, this is what we see that needs to be fixed. Just for future reference. So, for starters. The Damage difference between characters, is a bit obvious. There's a small group of characters that are seemingly the favorite of you creators that are OP as can be, most of them seem to be mages. Like Holy hell, do you guys want mages to be completely OP or was that a mistake? So back to the list, I guess lets list them. Loki, since day 1 of playing, I've known he was a terrible character. I can't stand him, and I can't stand playing against him. Anytime he's on the enemy team, I PRAY TO THE ALMIGHTY POWERS THAT BE, that I won't have to even make eye contact with his clone. No matter whom he fights, he IS SO OVERPOWERED! YES. HE IS SQUISHY, indeed, but he is SO DAMN STRONG. I know people who go 20/1 and within two minutes end up 20/10 because of Loki. They have pure physical protection and still get 2-4 hit by him. LEARN TO MAKE CHARACTERS. Other OP gods include Ah Puch, He Bo, Chang'es cool down capabilities, Hercules healing capabilities, Anubis Alt Range, Awilix is another Loki, ETC. Actually play your game and don't use these characters. Try some of your physical characters, and you'll be sure to find out how retarded you must have been when creating this game. I want to enjoy this game. I do. BUT I can't when I'm getting bullshitted every two seconds by the most annoying of scenarios. Please, LEARN TO BALANCE YOUR DAMN GAME BEFORE UPDATING AND ADDING EMBLEMS THAT NO ONE WANTS. FIX THE GAME BEFORE YOU ADD TO IT. YOU DON'T COAT A BURNT HOUSE WITH PAINT BEFORE YOU DO REPAIRS. Have a good day, I do enjoy your game, a lot actually, it's better than LoL for sure, especially with Real Pantheons. Keep up the hard work, just don't fail what you've started.

Edit: I will not space it, it's not for you to read, it's for Hi-Rez. Sol's basic attack speed starts too ramped, Chronos's Stun/Damage output together needs to be lowered, Hunters need more mana, theres only 1 item that helps and it's unfair. Physical characters port 3-5x more than Magical characters for mana. I'm Sure more complaints will come to light as I discuss this post with others. For those of you with no real input, please just move along.

Edit 2: This is a personal request, but can you make League's 5v5 instead of 2+2+1 V 2+2+1? It's retarded and how are clans supposed to work together if we aren't allowed to?

Edit 3: Apparently every commentor on this post plays these characters and are too much of pansies to admit. On Xbox, Im not sure about PC, today the game mode is the perfect place to test the unbalance out. Take any mage out for a spin Hi-Rez, it's alot of instakills. Physical characters can only 4-10 hit. There is a huge fucking difference and if you can't see it, then you're not a gamer. It's as clear as the sky is blue. Stop Denying the hard facts.
    Last edited by Rage_Of_Onuris; 12-10-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: More complaints.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 486
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Can you space that a bit? That wall of text is hurting my eyes.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Senior Member Chosen ShoNuff Kay's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Can you space that a bit? That wall of text is hurting my eyes.
    Ikr I can't even bare to read it.
    Mastery X Ravana

Thanatos is bae

Yeah I know What the tier lists and pros say.

Too bad I don't care.

You can run but you can't outrun Death!!!
    I'm coming for you Rama

Quote Originally Posted by KFire
    Not having mobility is better anyways because it means you have 4 skills designed to kick the ass of your opponents.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage_Of_Onuris View Post
    Hellllllo Hi-Rez. I hope this gets seen by someone who works there, because it's time you actually listened to the community. I play with a few groups. All different style players, completely different tactics, but the one similarity would have to be the complaints I hear from each of these groups. Now before any viewers bitch and moan and start attacking me, when I say OP, that doesn't mean that they aren't squishy, or we don't know how to build or play, from months and months of playing, this is what we see that needs to be fixed. Just for future reference. So, for starters. The Damage difference between characters, is a bit obvious. There's a small group of characters that are seemingly the favorite of you creators that are OP as can be, most of them seem to be mages. Like Holy hell, do you guys want mages to be completely OP or was that a mistake? So back to the list, I guess lets list them. Loki, since day 1 of playing, I've known he was a terrible character. I can't stand him, and I can't stand playing against him. Anytime he's on the enemy team, I PRAY TO THE ALMIGHTY POWERS THAT BE, that I won't have to even make eye contact with his clone. No matter whom he fights, he IS SO OVERPOWERED! YES. HE IS SQUISHY, indeed, but he is SO DAMN STRONG. I know people who go 20/1 and within two minutes end up 20/10 because of Loki. They have pure physical protection and still get 2-4 hit by him. LEARN TO MAKE CHARACTERS. Other OP gods include Ah Puch, He Bo, Chang'es cool down capabilities, Hercules healing capabilities, Anubis Alt Range, Awilix is another Loki, ETC. Actually play your game and don't use these characters. Try some of your physical characters, and you'll be sure to find out how retarded you must have been when creating this game. I want to enjoy this game. I do. BUT I can't when I'm getting bullshitted every two seconds by the most annoying of scenarios. Please, LEARN TO BALANCE YOUR DAMN GAME BEFORE UPDATING AND ADDING EMBLEMS THAT NO ONE WANTS. FIX THE GAME BEFORE YOU ADD TO IT. YOU DON'T COAT A BURNT HOUSE WITH PAINT BEFORE YOU DO REPAIRS. Have a good day, I do enjoy your game, a lot actually, it's better than LoL for sure, especially with Real Pantheons. Keep up the hard work, just don't fail what you've started.
    You called He Bo OP, You've instantly lost all credibility. Herc isn't OP, Anubis is a noob stomper. Come with some actual data as to why these characters need nerfs other than "They do a lot of damage and heal a lot"
    Mastery X Ravana

Thanatos is bae

Too bad I don't care.

I'm coming for you Rama

Not having mobility is better anyways because it means you have 4 skills designed to kick the ass of your opponents.

New Member Cupidhead Rage_Of_Onuris's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    The fact that you guys replied with stupid comments just made me laugh. Have you ever played against He Bo? I get 1 shot by his alt 9 out of 10 times. That's not OP? HAHAHAH Alrighty kid.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Troll post

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,547
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    newbies thinks what you're thinking all the time.

After you play for a few months, you'll find 90% of what you said is actually false.

Furthermore, hirez doesn't balance gods based on community feedback. It would be god awful if they did. They balance gods based on statistical performance (W/L ratio, Overall DMG, etc) and pro players.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage_Of_Onuris View Post
    The fact that you guys replied with stupid comments just made me laugh. Have you ever played against He Bo? I get 1 shot by his alt 9 out of 10 times. That's not OP? HAHAHAH Alrighty kid.
    Yes I have played against He Bo. He is easily gankable, telegraphs his moves. Try buying some defensive items kid. Aegis is a good counter to most mages with He Bo just don't get close to him so he can panic ult you
    Mastery X Ravana

Thanatos is bae

Too bad I don't care.

I'm coming for you Rama

New Member Cupidhead CanadianEvil's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    This post could not be any whinier. The only thing I'll give you is Loki can be a beast in the right hands in certain game modes. You play with a good team and he is easily mitigated, just like any assassin.

He Bo is a mediocre mage. He couldn't be further from OP.

And if you think Hi-Rez reads walls of text anymore than your average poster, keep dreaming. Space it out or get ignored as another troll.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Just curious, what gods do you primarily play with?