Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aphrodite in the mid...

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Question Aphrodite in the mid...

Aphro was the first god that i have bought, ever. However, after the first time playing with her i stopped, cuz i did really bad. Well i was a newbie back then, but i recently played with a very good Aphro player and it kinda made me want to add her to the GtM (Gods to Master) list. I main conquest, but Aphro IMO is fitting into only two roles there, Solo and Supp.

Solo is the role that i have never played and i will most likely never play it, especially not with a MAGE! I have the same meaning about mage supps. So i'm interested in the mid lane... But somehow, i just cant put her in there (if i compare her to the other "mid mages").
    Any good tips?
    A good build (for the mid) would help a lot too...

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    -Focus boots
    -book of Thoth(let's the spam continue)
    -chronos pendant(max dat cd)
    -spear of magus(helps team with hitting things )
    -Rod of tahuti(POWA)
    -Warlock sash(survivability, gem of isolation only when nessisary)

This isn't in the proper order, but get Thoth(you direly need that mana) as ur second item then warlock and maybe ur 3rd. Always get max cdr(it bothers me sooo much when peoples don't get cdr boots and don't max their cdr on her). And the rest can be gotten whenever u need them. Heavenly agility is a great active on her, the other one is situational. For starters u go with vampiric shroud and a power pot that u use at 17 seconds before game then get 2 hp pots and 3 mana pots. With aphro mid it's similar to solo, just that u get more jungle help, less mana buffs, and u will be focused down if the enemy is smart, get wards whenever u can.

Information Source-Diamond Aphrodite(second diamond I got)

Edit: be sure to rush ur 3 and get it to max rank on level 9. You want to be safe till then, poking the enemy with birds while taking down waves helps(compared to solo, mid isn't as aggressive). Just be careful of ganks and be sure to have ur team call incoming and missing, ask for jungle help when u need it or u WILL fall behind. Hope this all helps
    Last edited by Bhullar1; 12-08-2015 at 02:58 PM.
    If at first you don't succeed, Try again later, then destroy the evidence that it was you who tried.

If you wanna see my God Concepts take a look here> God Concepts made by me

In game away from the forums I'm a healer main, this happened after support maining in season 1-2. Now I play adc, solo, support and jungle in conquest, but I'm still Forever a Healer.

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Start with Soul Stone not Vamp Shroud and if you're building Sash then build it second since it needs its stacks to be effective.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Splifflord LaFleur View Post
    Start with Soul Stone not Vamp Shroud and if you're building Sash then build it second since it needs its stacks to be effective.
    I didn't say soul because if the enemy built shroud then she will fall behind in regards of the hp and mana u would gain from each minion killed
    If at first you don't succeed, Try again later, then destroy the evidence that it was you who tried.

If you wanna see my God Concepts take a look here> God Concepts made by me

In game away from the forums I'm a healer main, this happened after support maining in season 1-2. Now I play adc, solo, support and jungle in conquest, but I'm still Forever a Healer.

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You have a heal and you get more mana sustain from Stone than Shroud

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Psylent187's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    There's nothing wrong with mage solo. Dmbrandon prefers to play her there. He usually starts vamp shroud and lost artifact but I play stone and uncommon sash start with mages that have heals. You get solid sustain with your heals and the 25 mp5. Especially if you have the mana buff in solo.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylent187 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with mage solo. Dmbrandon prefers to play her there. He usually starts vamp shroud and lost artifact but I play stone and uncommon sash start with mages that have heals. You get solid sustain with your heals and the 25 mp5. Especially if you have the mana buff in solo.
    That is true but op was asking if Aphro is viable in mid. Which she is.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhullar1 View Post
    -Focus boots
    -book of Thoth(let's the spam continue)
    -chronos pendant(max dat cd)
    -spear of magus(helps team with hitting things )
    -Rod of tahuti(POWA)
    -Warlock sash(survivability, gem of isolation only when nessisary)

This isn't in the proper order, but get Thoth(you direly need that mana) as ur second item then warlock and maybe ur 3rd. Always get max cdr(it bothers me sooo much when peoples don't get cdr boots and don't max their cdr on her). And the rest can be gotten whenever u need them. Heavenly agility is a great active on her, the other one is situational. For starters u go with vampiric shroud and a power pot that u use at 17 seconds before game then get 2 hp pots and 3 mana pots. With aphro mid it's similar to solo, just that u get more jungle help, less mana buffs, and u will be focused down if the enemy is smart, get wards whenever u can.

Information Source-Diamond Aphrodite(second diamond I got)

Edit: be sure to rush ur 3 and get it to max rank on level 9. You want to be safe till then, poking the enemy with birds while taking down waves helps(compared to solo, mid isn't as aggressive). Just be careful of ganks and be sure to have ur team call incoming and missing, ask for jungle help when u need it or u WILL fall behind. Hope this all helps
    Tnx a lot!
    What do you thing about the Soul Reaver instead of RoT (i like the passive much more)?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Psylent187's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by sami1379 View Post
    Tnx a lot!
    What do you thing about the Soul Reaver instead of RoT (i like the passive much more)?
    I think Rod would work better man. Soul reaver can dish out a good amount of damage but you want the magical power for your heals, which are the strongest part of Aphro's kit.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by sami1379 View Post
    Tnx a lot!
    You don't take anything instead of Tahuti. It is single best item for power on mages. 125 + 25% magical power is insane. Every mage needs it.