Thread: FPS Dropping Issue

Senior Member Honoured Determined's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Party Person

Angry FPS Dropping Issue

I can't be the only one with this problem. I think it started ever since the Xing update.

I used to play on a steady 40-50fps on low (My laptop isn't the greatest but it does what i need it to do) But ever since that update my frames have dropped badly.

I get like 10-20 on minimum. I haven't been able to play this game for like 2 months because of it.

Its so upsetting, i literally did nothing with my laptop and yet i have this problem.

I'm getting a new computer next year but still, i feel like this is on Hi Rez's end. How could i be playing since beta and never having this issue to suddenly having this issue because of one update?

New Member Cupidhead pwnsomeninja's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    you're not the only one experiencing fps issues my computer is a decent one, used to run smite on highest settings for everything with a steady 60 fps now i'm lucky to get 30 fps on medium and it doesn't stay steady

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 794
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Third Class
    Same, if I play with my charger on my laptop I get about 45 or less fps, but without I stay at a stable 30 fps. Originally, I could play at 120-150 FPS with all high settings. Now those same settings and with the charger on I get mean drops below 30.
    We now need Kevin Sorbo as Kevin Sorbo in the game.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Determined View Post
    I can't be the only one with this problem. I think it started ever since the Xing update.

I used to play on a steady 40-50fps on low (My laptop isn't the greatest but it does what i need it to do) But ever since that update my frames have dropped badly.

I get like 10-20 on minimum. I haven't been able to play this game for like 2 months because of it.

Its so upsetting, i literally did nothing with my laptop and yet i have this problem.

I'm getting a new computer next year but still, i feel like this is on Hi Rez's end. How could i be playing since beta and never having this issue to suddenly having this issue because of one update?
    Off topic: Aren't you a YouTuber?

On topic: Computers don't stay in the same state forever, they keep getting worse if anything. I could give you some tips on how to improve fps? My last computer was also low end and I did find some ways to improve fps. Glad my new pc has an oktocore with a 950<3

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Hi there, i start have same problems.. i played game 7-8days ago and all work fine without any prob.. after 7days i just join to game and its bad like f... my Fps drop every 5mins from 50 to 15-20, after 1mins it jump up again and then for some mins again down.. i change nothing on my laptop, and in game i have same setings as before, would be nice if some1 can tell us why that happen and give tip how to fix it..

my laptop: 4gb ram
    dual core amh:2,10ghz,
    Graph:Ati radeon hd 512mb, i know laptop itsnt greatest, but the game works fine some days ago long time, and now it just start suck again without reason..
    Last edited by Falcosvk; 01-05-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Wasaka1's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    still having this problem 6/14/2016