Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This Dogmatic adherance to meta is getting annoying. Stop the nuke cycle

Junior Member Cupidhead BFSCannon's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

This Dogmatic adherance to meta is getting annoying. Stop the nuke cycle

Seriously. I was just in a match where I was flamed, harrassed, and hung out to dry. All because I have My OWN strategy.
    It seems EVERY GAME.
    I get kids who insist I play the game the way THEY want me to play. I am not allowed to have my own strategy, My own plan for defeating my lane. I am not allowed to adapt, I am not allowed to go outside the meta.

I had a game where I Built a Watcher's gift on mid lane agni, a strategy that worked for ME and MY style of play. And then I get into a second game and go for the same build. Immediately I am labeled a troll, therefore i am hung out to dry. Everyone joins on the flaming bandwagon because jungle called mid a troll. All ganks stopped, flames increased. When I was Overpowered and harrassed to death, I was flooded with "I hope they ban him"

and in previous games I was told to go kill myself.

Its getting rather sickening. I came to smite to try and escape the vile level of hatred I saw in League of legends.
    If you even DARE have an independent thought, you are labeled a troll.

They flame you,
    you get stressed out and make needless mistakes
    THey latch onto those mistake and use it to validate thier labeling you a troll and are thus given permission to treat you like garbage, while telling you how pathetic garbage you are.
    If you mute them, they report you. If you dont, eventually it gets under your skin and you make more mistakes, which they then use as firewood to fuel the flames.

This is what happens to me every game.
    I have been labeled the "worst player in smite" and am constantly told to kill myself, to never play ranked again. why?
    Part of the reason is I try and help my team and get caught behind. They keep running then use the death I took to save them as fuel to label me a feeder.
    So If people would please understand WHY I mute my teams now, its because I cant take the flames anymore from the raging spoiled children.

I am by no means the best, But I am getting sick of being "Reported" because my team labels me a troll so leave me to fend for myself, then reports me for "feeding" when I get 3v1'ed, stunned down and cc'ed to death. And they act like I am intentionally feeding.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    if your build works for you, then you will learn to ignore them by time. if you really dont want to deal with them dont play conquest, both ranked and casual. theyre not worth the flame you get. actually, what do you even get for playing those? if you want ranks you can go play ranked joust. 1v1 can be quite a break from ragers and toxic idiots.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Achievements:
    Yes but it feels like it doesnt even matter, they label me a troll right from the start, thereby they can justify hanging me out and leaving me to fend for myself (no help, no ganks in solo lane for example) and then when I get harrassed and start tilting, they label me a feeder and use that as further reason to hang me out even more. So its not just the labeles but they are INTENTIONALLY sabotaging me because "hey, its just a feeder/troll". I am no longer part of the team, I am something that needs to be raged at, reported, banned and forgotten for having independent thought.

I want to try and climb, but how can I when my team uses my past games, to sabotage my current game, and my current game to make sure any future team sabotages any future games.
    I am currently down to B5 w/ 0 tribute points.
    I try muting my teams to focus on my game, but they use it to validate I am a troll
    while they tell me to "Never play ranked again, You are the worst ***ing player I have ever seen" or "Go kill yourself". and the winner "u r autistic retard"
    actually that last part is correct, I am autistic (Asperger's syndrome, bi-polar, ADD, etc) But it still hurts and stresses me out. which then sets me on tilt.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    theres an expression in my language. you need to kiss the hand if you cant bend it. dont wanna get harrassed over your build and left out? play according to meta. or just screw conquest. you need to take a pick here.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Melendros's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BFSCannon View Post
    Seriously. I was just in a match where I was flamed, harrassed, and hung out to dry. All because I have My OWN strategy.
    It seems EVERY GAME.
    I get kids who insist I play the game the way THEY want me to play. I am not allowed to have my own strategy, My own plan for defeating my lane. I am not allowed to adapt, I am not allowed to go outside the meta.

I had a game where I Built a Watcher's gift on mid lane agni, a strategy that worked for ME and MY style of play. And then I get into a second game and go for the same build. Immediately I am labeled a troll, therefore i am hung out to dry. Everyone joins on the flaming bandwagon because jungle called mid a troll. All ganks stopped, flames increased. When I was Overpowered and harrassed to death, I was flooded with "I hope they ban him"

and in previous games I was told to go kill myself.

Its getting rather sickening. I came to smite to try and escape the vile level of hatred I saw in League of legends.
    If you even DARE have an independent thought, you are labeled a troll.

They flame you,
    you get stressed out and make needless mistakes
    THey latch onto those mistake and use it to validate thier labeling you a troll and are thus given permission to treat you like garbage, while telling you how pathetic garbage you are.
    If you mute them, they report you. If you dont, eventually it gets under your skin and you make more mistakes, which they then use as firewood to fuel the flames.

This is what happens to me every game.
    I have been labeled the "worst player in smite" and am constantly told to kill myself, to never play ranked again. why?
    Part of the reason is I try and help my team and get caught behind. They keep running then use the death I took to save them as fuel to label me a feeder.
    So If people would please understand WHY I mute my teams now, its because I cant take the flames anymore from the raging spoiled children.

I am by no means the best, But I am getting sick of being "Reported" because my team labels me a troll so leave me to fend for myself, then reports me for "feeding" when I get 3v1'ed, stunned down and cc'ed to death. And they act like I am intentionally feeding.
    I know what u mean… sometimes i have (like everyone) bad games where i make to much mistakes, fall behind and stuff… then u get bullied (i think its called like that in english(?)) they start hardcoreflame you to the ground instead of playing the game… just mute them… dont care about the report. U wont get banned because of that.
    Ppl=shit shometimes. Ignore and mute them and try to do ur best and teach them that they are wrong. Its very sad that you have to do that, but it will help not getting unconsentrated by them. (For me at least)
    I dont care much about whats meta, because the meta dont include player skill. Its all talking in a orld where all is perfect->its not.
    Play like u can play and u feel comfortable with. If it works irs good, if not-well optimize it..

Achievements:
    yeah I just got out of a match where I went agni mid, immediately a player said "BFS Is a troll, watch he will feed" He tells me to build defensive items FIRST if I am mid.
    So I take his advice and start building defensive.
    All of a sudden, the FIRST Item I build (cloak of urchin I think, for late game)
    and I hear "See, he is a troll"
    so the used the defensive item they suggested to validate I am a troll, and spent the rest of the game telling to uninstall, Jungle tells me to go Hang myself in the bathroom.
    Telling me how my family should be ashamed of having such a retard.
    I came to smite to get away from that sort of hatred

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Unfortunately as much as all of us gamers would like not to think so, we still live in the real world where you can't control ppl's action and people are really scummy. These players your talking about are trolls themselves and toxic. Don't give them your time, you shouldn't even been postin this stuff here if they see they ll love it . Trust me be hard and dont worry about what other ppl say. Get a friend and just have fun at this game, especially if your playing casual games, no one should tell you what to go or what to do, only thing you gotta do is respect the pick order and that's it. Ps - leagues is a different story, if your gunna use a strat outside the norm you should run it by ur teammates, cause at the end of the day what you do in the game does effect your whole team so be thoughtful, pretty much be the bigger man, trust me life we ll always reward you for being the bigger man

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by punkvegita View Post
    Unfortunately as much as all of us gamers would like not to think so, we still live in the real world where you can't control ppl's action and people are really scummy. These players your talking about are trolls themselves and toxic. Don't give them your time, you shouldn't even been postin this stuff here if they see they ll love it . Trust me be hard and dont worry about what other ppl say. Get a friend and just have fun at this game, especially if your playing casual games, no one should tell you what to go or what to do, only thing you gotta do is respect the pick order and that's it. Ps - leagues is a different story, if your gunna use a strat outside the norm you should run it by ur teammates, cause at the end of the day what you do in the game does effect your whole team so be thoughtful, pretty much be the bigger man, trust me life we ll always reward you for being the bigger man
    ^ So much this, they are the trolls. Ignore them and move on.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Man, I feel your problem so much! The only thing I can advice you is HOLD ON and automute everyone. Believe me, if you mute everyone right at the start of the game you will get a very nice playing experience.
    Everyone following the meta is an aggressive sheep, nothing more.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    2 words:
    MUTE
    THEM