Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lifesteal on Bakasura?

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Huh? No Ninja Tabi? Wut? I do severely well with: Dev Gloves (or Soul Eater), Ninja, Frostbound, Qin Sais, Fatalis, and Spirit Robe. O_o
    Well, I do usually well building Warrior's first on Baka if I'm jungling. It helps beef his camp clear up and like I mentioned, I always rely on the speed buffs from his passive whenever I'm ganking before I get Fatalis.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Senior Member Honoured PrinceRaven's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I'm not sure why people are suggesting not building crit on Bakasura, he even has passive physical power with Butcher Blades to make it more effective.

Warrior Tabi is often the way to go, not because attack speed is bad on Bakasura, but because it's very easy to overcap attack speed on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTGEl33t View Post
    Listen to PrinceRaven, he seems to know what he's talking about most of the time.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Attack speed Baka is so much fun, the amount of DPS you do is insane and squishies get rek'd faster in seconds since true damage cannot be countered.

Except by high health.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Well, I do usually well building Warrior's first on Baka if I'm jungling. It helps beef his camp clear up and like I mentioned, I always rely on the speed buffs from his passive whenever I'm ganking before I get Fatalis.
    You jungle...with Bakasura? Seriously?

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    You jungle...with Bakasura? Seriously?
    I used to, I'm just recalling what I built on him.
    But then I discovered Kali.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

New Member Cupidhead Zantrixlol's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Well I have a few comments on this topic.

1. When building Baka what are you playing? Conquest? If so Baka is one of the lowest tier junglers in the game right now.

2. Crit. I hardly build crit at all on any character right now due to shield of the underworld and Hide of Nemean lion. That's 60% dmg coming back to you.

I play Baka sometimes 1v1 Joust for fun because I still do love this god. It depends on what I am going vs but to answer your original question Yes build Life steal. If I am going vs a hunter I normally rush Dev gloves. (Buy gloves tier 2, then at 585 gold go back and pick up Dev gloves).

Artillery is one of the best Baka players in smite imo, below are some of his videos. Also Baka was amazing in Season 1 but since has sorta fell off in Season 2. I hope you found this helpful.

Baka vs Apollo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2SzDrobs0U

Baka vs Baka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMeI0dVoFwQ

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantrixlol View Post
    I hardly build crit at all on any character right now due to shield of the underworld and Hide of Nemean lion. That's 60% dmg coming back to you.
    You don't play much hunters then, eh?
    Rip & Tear

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantrixlol View Post
    2. Crit. I hardly build crit at all on any character right now due to shield of the underworld and Hide of Nemean lion. That's 60% dmg coming back to you.
    Then just don't AA while Shield is active...

Senior Member Chosen OtakuFreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You don't build lifesteal. It's a waste for extra AS items, or items that can make him more tankier.
    Who is it that decides this ''worth''? Who has the right to decide such a thing? The light of dawn and curtain of nightfall, they bathe us all equally without discrimination - Humans, Giants, Fairies, Goddesses and Demons...

Senior Member Honoured PrinceRaven's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    I'd build Asi and get penetration, lifesteal and attack speed all in one item.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTGEl33t View Post
    Listen to PrinceRaven, he seems to know what he's talking about most of the time.