Thread: (Suggestion) Bellona Furiona re-color

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

(Suggestion) Bellona Furiona re-color

Hi! im a great fan of bellona and i have mastery 10 with her. I want to share my opinion of the incoming release of her skin.

After seeing the new odyssey skin finished im very disappointed for the color of her rags (clothes) it doesn't combines with the armor at all. The armor is awesome and the mohawk too. But those rags in purple make the skin look worse. I prefer diamond skin 10 times.

So i writing this suggestion in hope that hirez change the rags color for a proper one because its a terrible skin like it is and a lot of player like me wont buy the skin.

If u are a fan of bellona and u think that her odyssey skin need a re-color, please support this thread and let them know!

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    I don't mean to be mean but...no matter how much you beg or cry there is literally no point in doing any of this because hirez will never bother with something so minute or pointless
    They've got us surrounded. Those poor bastards.

-Lewis.B "chesty" puller

Favourite gods: Ne Zha,Sun Wukong,Xing tian,Hades,ullr

Well i dont lose anything on trying. As i said is a suggestion for making the game better, i dont lose anything if they dont take it, THEY lose gems and player not me. The skins for bellona sucks, like torment skin with low voice volume and those ugly horns. Also this odyssey is mediocre compared to the first one we all know that and we all should say something about it. Because the first players of smite like me wants the best for the game.

If they dont listen is their problem. I maked suggestion in other games and they take it. If you think that details in a game are pointless u are wrong. Everything matters if u want to make a proper game, from the hair of a god to the color of the clothes and more. Its just a positive contribution to the game.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisora View Post
    Well i dont lose anything on trying. As i said is a suggestion for making the game better, i dont lose anything if they dont take it, THEY lose gems and player not me. The skins for bellona sucks, like torment skin with low voice volume and those ugly horns. Also this odyssey is mediocre compared to the first one we all know that and we all should say something about it. Because the first players of smite like me wants the best for the game.

If they dont listen is their problem. I maked suggestion in other games and they take it. If you think that details in a game are pointless u are wrong. Everything matters if u want to make a proper game, from the hair of a god to the color of the clothes and more. Its just a positive contribution to the game.
    Well this presents several points. The first is players including myself enjoy all the skins Bellona has. It's personal preference, not making the game better.

Secondly this year we had the Summer of Smite as well as this Odyssey, and while the items are less than last year the skins are excellent and combined are pretty great.

Thirdly, you're not one of the first :P
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 486
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Well, you're alone in that thought. Or maybe not but, I love the skin. Purple all the way!
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

I dont agree with you. I dont see almost anyone using torment bellona and you must admit that her voicepack volume is low and not very clear when she speaks and thats a suggestion for making the game better not a personal preference.

About the summer of smite i know that hi rez worked hard in other aspects this year and i apreciate that. But several players and i would have prefered a better Odyssey instead. There are skin that was released this year that deserved a spot there.

Also i didnt say that this year skins are bad.. they are cool. But less than the first odyssey like you say. I thought hirez team were more open-minded. Your answers are far from consider anything i said and thats very self-centered.
    Last edited by Irisora; 11-18-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Drapanda's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I wish the serqet skin was in place of the bellona one tbh. I wish there was alternatives to the skins in the Odyssey that can be purchased so you wouldn't have to get certain skins you might not ever use. The new skin she has right now is okay as it is though. I see a few people use it now and enjoy it.