Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Team league

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

Team league

Is it possible to get a league section on Xbox 1 for 5v5 only play. Both teams would have to have 5 people in the party.

Achievements:
    If you were to set it up so that everyone entered a lobby room with a chat/message board of some type. when you and your team first enter you could only challenge teams that were 1-2 ranks apart from you for the first "x" minutes you were in the lobby and the longer you waited in the lobby the higher the rank differential could be. Even though i doubt high ranked teams would want to challenge low rank teams, you could make it so you couldnt challenge anyone more than "x" ranks below you but for the lower ranks once they have spent enough time waiting in the lobby they would have no upper limit on who they could challenge. Also with the chat/ message board if you entered the lobby and seen no other teams were on you could leave a message stating what rank your team was and then people could come into chat and see that you were recently online and try to send you a challenge via xbox messages. You could make it so teams registered with you and had to have at least 3 of the players from the registered team and then if they needed to pick up a spare or 2 to play for the night they could but would still use their original team ranking. I really think this would help kick start the xbox competitive league as it would give new casual players a chance to see how they fair as well as learn new tactics competing against others. It would also encourage ppl to use mic's in the casual games to possibly make friends to try out the competitive side. What does everyone else think??

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I'm not playing league until they stop forcing randoms on me... So really im up for anything

New Member Cupidhead khalsahayer's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    i think that would work, but it would be difficult to find a match in regular and the party league cus there's already not a lot of ppl that play leagues and splitting the ppl into 2 different game modes would make it that much harder to find matches

Achievements:
    If they introduce clans then it would be more of an incentive to join one if you could only do league teamed up.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    The stupidity of being forced to play with randoms needs to stop. We should not be catering to the lone wolf... It's a team work based game.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    They need to give us clans on xbox and make a clan league section for people who want to play the competitive side but want to have their team. I only play league joust because i dont like randoms and would rather not have to rely on somebody i dont know to win

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Agreed I've quit ranked as well until something is done... I swear you do well for a few matches and then the MATCH MAKING, and I use that term as loose as a 60 year old prostitute, says here's the clampets for your next team and I still can't grasp the level of stupidity it takes to make a "TEAM!!!!" based game and then remove the TEAM aspect from the game I don't have enough hands to face Palm myself with... ffs

Achievements:
    Bump! Does hi-Rez even read these forums? If so, can we get some verification that this is under consideration/being worked on! I hardly even play smite anymore due to being stuck with randoms

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    bump...Take note Hi rez.The solution is simple .Make a seperate queue for incomplete teams to pick up randoms and another for full 5man parties. Please ....your hardcore community is begging you. if your concern is that you dont have a large enough hardcore community then this is why! make the change before you lose what few of us you actually have!PLEASE
    Last edited by Bendo91; 01-09-2016 at 12:32 PM.