Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Tier 5 Final Odyssey Reward has been revealed...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Chernobylus's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Graysmog View Post
    Honestly though, as to why ANOTHER Assassin got a Tier 5, especially Thor of all Assassins (who has almost as many skins as Xbal) is just ... dumb. It really is.

As to why Hi-Rez didn't pay much attention to what the players wanted and instead tried going with a risky design on a risky God is beyond me.

I'm assuming it was for the whole "Ragnarok" event, but come on, no Assassin at this point needs the Tier 5, especially one with that many skins.

They REALLY should have given the skin to Gods with little to no Skins at all.
    Like Hades, for example. All he has is one low res skin that looks worse than the default one.

I was really hoping for him to get an ACTUAL skin with a VOICE PACK and FX. The skin he has right now shouldn't even be 400 gems. It should just be his T2 skin for 250.

Thor's skin isn't bad (A little disappointing that it has only 2 forms, whereas Archon had 4), but I just don't see why it had to be him.

Nobody gives a crap about Hades. He just gets left in the dust with all the other Gods that haven't had a skin since YEARS ago.
    Really, HiRez? You're going to end your 3rd comic on a cliffhanger?

VER

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    I wonder where have all the Thor-fans gone? And isn't here any Gundam-fans either? Seriously, god choice is understandable and it could've been much worse (like Cupid) and it looks cool as hell, as Gundam at least. And all this talk about "it has nothing to do with Thor". For crying out loud, Archon has nothing to do with Thanatos. It's an angel. Thanatos is...not.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    If I didn't know who Archon was for I'd guess Thanatos, but if I didn't know who RFX was for I'd guess Apollo.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,292
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    I wonder where have all the Thor-fans gone? And isn't here any Gundam-fans either? Seriously, god choice is understandable and it could've been much worse (like Cupid) and it looks cool as hell, as Gundam at least. And all this talk about "it has nothing to do with Thor". For crying out loud, Archon has nothing to do with Thanatos. It's an angel. Thanatos is...not.
    But I like Cupid. :]

German Forum Moderator Worshipper Haze's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 736
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    so - a COMIC and a THOR skin.

[ACID] Haze
    Clanleader: Trainwreck
    My plays.tv - Profile (replays)

Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

New Member Cupidhead HellishWind's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    what a bad looking skin i was really hoping for hel

Senior Member Chosen TristynTrine's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Woo a comic and a crappy gundam skin only catering to people who love gundam anime. Sick of seeing thor in all my games already, his ganks are just too good and he hits so hard, built bruiser he still hurts...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Mjolnir2136's Avatar
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Well looks like I won't be putting any more money towards this year's odyssey except maybe the Bellona skin and maybe if they have a cool Egyptian skin. Thor is a huge disappointment for this year's T5 skin. The skin looks dumb in my opinion. I hate that it's another assassin it should have been any other class besides assassin. If they were going to do Norse then it should have been hel she barely has any skins. Freya has plenty of skins but she is another that I would have liked to have seen but thor is a joke. I would have been fine with a t5 on any other class or pantheon. Hirez haso poor decision making skills they should have had the community vote.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Calyptic's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Love the look of Thor skin. i think it looks great. Hated everything about the Thanatos. The voicepack makes my balls go in side my body. Really love this one though.
    Each to there own i guess
    Last edited by Calyptic; 11-13-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ViciousDead's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    And Ne Zha gets left in the dust..
    THIS! ^ I'm so tired of Hi-Rez constantly giving over-hyped gods more skins... What about Ne Zha, Arachne, Guan Yu, and etc...? The T5 skin should have at least been left to the community to decide.... Another generic robot skin, on ANOTHER assassin, and to top it off... It's Thor... -_-

Don't get me wrong though, the skin looks awesome. I just wish Hi-Rez would give all the gods equal attention and keep the community involved like they did last year.