Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: BLIZZCON Thread

Senior Member Prestigious Nalessa's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 709
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class

Tastes like purple.
    Drommels, drommels, drommels!

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Buying Brightpaw for a friend today. His friend's wife died in child birth the other day and he is pretty shaken up. That and his character in RP had a little saber companion he was training, so it works out really well.
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    Any news on the new D3 expansion? I know everyone loves the new WoW pet but WoW is literally the only Blizzard game that I didn't play for a while lol
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK

Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    I haven't seen anything about new expansion, only a new large petch, that's it.
    Tastes like purple.

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    The D3 expansion so far is based on rumors and speculation. Basically people saw Blizzard hiring concept artist for X reason so people assumed a new expansion is coming up.

That is pretty much all I saw about D3 content when I searched for it.

Achievements:
    Yeah, that's pretty stupid to start saying a new expansion is in the works.

For all we know they're making a D4, or just adding a couple new monsters for next season or something.

I honestly dunno what they could possible come up with as an interesting enemy now that the player has beaten both the prime evil and death itself for another D3 expansion.
    Like what else could possibly be left that the same level of threat lol?
    And I highly doubt they're gonna make the angels be the bad guys, they are pretty much the only ones that could maybe be somewhat of a threat.
    Tastes like purple.

Achievements:

I'm soooo glad they didn't change the layout at all, but just added so many doodads and stuff so that a beautiful city becomes even better, while staying the same at heart ^-^
    Tastes like purple.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Now that a large majority of the artifact talents are out I am now pissed what they are doing to Blood DK. The removal of blood tap and plague leech is going to make that spec feel so clunky it's not even funny.

Less control over your abilities is never a good thing.

Achievements:
    Dunno if that's so bad though.

I feel like Blood DK has to keep track of much more stuff then pala or warrior for the same result, so making it abit less tedious could be a good thing.

Not everything is out yet, they still might have plans to do other things with every class.
    Tastes like purple.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalessa View Post
    Dunno if that's so bad though.

I feel like Blood DK has to keep track of much more stuff then pala or warrior for the same result, so making it abit less tedious could be a good thing.

Not everything is out yet, they still might have plans to do other things with every class.
    It's not tedious though. I have never once felt that I was doing much more to achieve the same results as other tanks this tier. In Highmaul I would have agreed with you.

If anything mechanics on abilities like death grip and gorefiends grasp make playing a DK more tedious since no other tank can mass pull adds in specific scenarios like Zhul'Horac for example.

Blood Tap doesn't start showing how powerful it is until you get into higher level difficulty raids where clutch death strikes are extremely important. I think what Blizzard is trying to do to compensate for the loss in Legion is by giving 95% of all blood DK's abilities some form is innate heal/leech. Not fun!

If you are a serious player and not using tellmewhen or weakauras starting at at least the upper heroic hellfire citadel and you are playing a class that either has to micromanage a couple of resources or several buffs/dots etc.. then you are severly going to start hurting your guild once you hit mythic progression. Unless you are one of those people that don't need addons to micromanage like 5 different things.

Blood DK is not hard to play at all. Hard to play to its maximum potential at higher difficulties maybe.

Here is my weakaura setup

This pretty much tells me when I can or cannot use my abilities along with charges of bloodtap. Hell it even tells me when to use my execute (soul reaper) when things go below 35% health.

I am just sick of things being nerfed or removed from the game because it was either too problematic in a specific scenario in pvp (burst of speed) or the casual player couldn't understand how to use it (now blood tap).

I can sorta understand why they are wanting to remove it because on demand instantaneous rune regeneration is incredibly powerful and even if they left it in the talent tree people who are familiar with the class will always take blood tap over anything else in the tree. My other issue is is they left the most useless talent in the game that literally has no situation whatsoever it should be taken over the other 2 and that is Runic Empowerment. Runic Empowerment is a complete shit of a talent and if anything it should have been removed or severely buffed because as it is now in the alpha it is still incredibly useless and terrible over the other 2 choices.

That is fine I guess. Looks like Blizzards wants DK's to go back to stacking the hell out of haste again even if it is in for incredibly dull gameplay from what I saw on streams.

Saying "It's alpha, things are going to change" is how we got the abomination of an xpac we call WoD. I am not letting that happen again without saying anything. If blizzard removes something I really liked about a class I have been playing going on 8 years now I will do everything possible to make sure my voice is heard.