Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: BLIZZCON Thread

Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fênrîr View Post
    I like most of the class halls but I will most likely be maining my Blood DK next expansion so I hope they give us some sort of upgraded Archerus.

I am also really sad about the fact that this "Class Fantasy" thing turned into the great ability pruning 2.0. My sub Rogue is literally going from 17 keybinds to about 6-8 next expansion with how much that spec is being gutted both utility and mobility wise.

At least I got my Moose last week.

I feel anyone who remotely cares about warcraft lore is incredibly pissed about WoD in general. I know I am.
    while I dislike ability prunning, I am happy about ferals losing cyclone. It was juust tooo good. Non dispelable, doesnt dr, >:c
    that being said the amount of ferals QQ-ing for it back makes me fear they will revoke it.

And yeah, I heavily dislike WoD lore wise. Its dumb, I legit havent had any motivation to play my night elves/highborne rp wise this entire expansion. Originally my rp partner and I were coming back in time to kill the orc that killed his wife to save her, but RIP. Alternate time line, ooohhh flashy flash.. >_<

Also, I for one am pist about the shadow weapon, it sucks.

I am super hyped for Nordic tattoos though!! Woot!
    Also, pretty sure Hel is making an apearance in wow, as the ruler of Helheim(?) No model for her yet though.
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Meanwhile me
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Prestigious Fênrîr's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisitella View Post
    while I dislike ability prunning, I am happy about ferals losing cyclone. It was juust tooo good. Non dispelable, doesnt dr, >:c
    that being said the amount of ferals QQ-ing for it back makes me fear they will revoke it.

And yeah, I heavily dislike WoD lore wise. Its dumb, I legit havent had any motivation to play my night elves/highborne rp wise this entire expansion. Originally my rp partner and I were coming back in time to kill the orc that killed his wife to save her, but RIP. Alternate time line, ooohhh flashy flash.. >_<

Also, I for one am pist about the shadow weapon, it sucks.

I am super hyped for Nordic tattoos though!! Woot!
    Also, pretty sure Hel is making an apearance in wow, as the ruler of Helheim(?) No model for her yet though.
    The fact that Feral ever had access to that ability in the first place completely boggles my mind. Hell it is pretty stupid on Balance too. Some pruning is necessary but the way Blizzard does it to some classes makes me super sad.

Sub Rogue is losing some very core abilities for no reason at all and the new abilities do not make up for the loss.

Preparation
    Shiv
    Shadowstep - Assassination only
    Smoke Bomb - No longer baseline
    Slice and Dice - Outlaw only
    Recuperation - The ability that replaces this is actually better in some ways tbh so no loss there.
    Blind
    Gouge
    Garrote
    Poinsons - Assassination only
    Bleeds

Burst of speed - This is literally being removed because Blizzard does not know how to nerf this ability. It has only ever been problematic in one BG scenario where Rogues were godlike FC's while everywhere else outside of general questing, running old content and if you are in charge of clearing fire on Xhul in HFC Shadowstep was the preferred go to. This would literally be like if Hi-Rez removed Fenrir's leap because level 5 players couldn't deal with his mobility.

I can get why poisons and bleeds are gone because it is the assassination "Fantasy" but some of the others straight up dumbfound me as to why they are being removed.

I did get a "Those are datamined and not finalized" response from warcraftdev on twitter so there is hope something will change in beta.

And yeah WoD was nothing more than a filler expansion that failed. It had it's good points like the leveling experience and some of the quest and my god the raid scene has been the best it has ever been but other than that it was a pretty bad expac.

Yeah some of the artifacts are lacking and I really hope they lift some of the xmog restrictions because being forced to use a dagger all xpac is not going to fly with some people.

As for the tattoos hell yeah. I just want something similar to the shirtless worgen guards that are in my garrison. Super sick!
    I really hope Helheim is a super fun dungeon.

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    I hope they show some Overwatch stuff. Does anyone know the best strategy for the last mission of Legacy of the Void? It's so hard :3
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK

Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidTheWarlock View Post
    I hope they show some Overwatch stuff. Does anyone know the best strategy for the last mission of Legacy of the Void? It's so hard :3
    Well they already did blizzcon is over, but I think this is just becoming a blizzard games thread, tbh, which is fine. and they just had a 'mostly' open beta for overwatch. I will update this thread again for the next one.

As far as Starcraft goes though, I cant help. :/ Sorry. Never played it. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Yep General Blizzard games thread now. lol

I only really play Diablo, WoW and maybe Overwatch if I ever get an invite.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fênrîr View Post
    Yep General Blizzard games thread now. lol

I only really play Diablo, WoW and maybe Overwatch if I ever get an invite.
    Now I wana play some diablo. I dont care for witch doctor game play, but that kitty cat off hand <3
    I tend to just stick to wizard though, since its simple.

Also, I think I remember them hinting that the next class would be a druid/amazon hybrid, that being said I cant remember where I read it, so I dont even know if it was a blizzard official source. Not to mention the fact that Diablo didnt even have its own true panel at Blizzcon, so.. doubt there is an new expansion any time soon :/

Senior Member Prestigious Nalessa's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 709
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class
    Just ask for a mod to change title to generic blizz thread?
    Tastes like purple.
    Drommels, drommels, drommels!

Achievements:
    Rainbow mentioned they are infact making a new D3 exspansion? Is this true? I cant seem to find any info.

Achievements:
    The next diablo xpac is called "World of Warcraft: Legion". The joke here is the fact that a ton of changes and systems coming in Legion are direct ports of things that already exist in D3. The new xmog and legendary item drops for example.

To be serious unless I missed a major announcement somewhere (I haven't been paying attention to D3 future content in several months) a lot of talk about the next xpac is based off rumors and speculation.