Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Known Issues: Dark Whisperer Patch

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    These are bugs that were previously reported and have not been reported as fixed:

I'll add a * to issues after they are confirmed to persist.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Anubis, He Bo, Ao Kuang, Mercury, Tyr, Zeus, Ares... over countless matches, I've lost my ability to be surprised by their damage output. It's one of those things you just have to accept.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 621
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Bug is chaac's thunder ax saying its radius is 30 when its 20

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I tested this and it was fixed even though it wasn't listed as fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaati006 View Post
    Also, you didn't include Hercules Earthbreaker not triggering Magi's Blessing on the list; is that because it was previously in the "unconfirmed" section? Or did you get confirmation that this is intended behavior?
    I don't carry forward unconfirmed bugs between known issues threads, if it is reported again or confirmed then I'll add it to the list.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Do not know if this is to do with this Patch or just Smite in general.

But my motherboard is bugged so sometimes I have to restart my PC to fix it (can happen when Im just watching a stream etc. so that is not something to do with Smite). And when I reconnect I get into the game without game chat. Clan chat an whispering works, so not sure what it is.

HiRez Staff Worshipper HiRezKabir's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 299
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Archov View Post

I don't carry forward unconfirmed bugs between known issues threads, if it is reported again or confirmed then I'll add it to the list.
    I confirmed the Hercules vs Magi's issue.

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezKabir View Post
    I confirmed the Hercules vs Magi's issue.
    Confirmed that it's intended? or confirmed that it's a bug?
    Anubis, He Bo, Ao Kuang, Mercury, Tyr, Zeus, Ares... over countless matches, I've lost my ability to be surprised by their damage output. It's one of those things you just have to accept.

Achievements:
    Newly introduced/discovered bugs to report:

Updates on the prior-but-not-yet-confirmed-to-still-exist bugs:
    • Beads can still be used (to no effect) for a brief moment after Ne Zha's ultimate connects
    • Apollo UI bug still happens
    • Vulcan targeter bug still happens
    • Tooltip bug for Hebo's passive still happens
    • Ullr stance change cooldown bug persists
    • Ares cannot pop arachne eggs with chains still persists
    • Xbal bolas invisible while arachne on head (plays visual and audio effects for bolas hitting arachne, but does no damage to her and damages enemies in front like it should) still persists
    • Chat bug when ending game in clan chat still persists
    • Mercury/arachne interaction perists
    • Anubis lifesteal bug persists (note to the programmer: if you use an ability as Anubis with the store Stats page open, you can see his protections increasing as he stacks his passive, but his lifesteal doesn't change. Perhaps this bug can be fixed by making his actual listed lifesteal stat increase, instead of increasing the healing he gets from the lifesteal?)
    • Hitbox for Ao Kuang's ultimate still not matching the ability's template
    • Unable to rotate spectator camera around Phoenixes in assault still persists
    • Bug where queue notification won't play if you are watching the Twitch stream still persists
    • Some VGS commands still don't properly show their shortcut in the chat box (video)
    • Loki being sometimes visible when stealthed in Arena (latest reported instance)
    • Players can DC to put themselves in allchat (latest reported instance)

New developments with older bugs:
    • [Spacebar] sending "clicked" signal to last activated button: only happens in the store with the store menu open, have not tried with the scoreboard
    • God icons sometimes too small: for some bizzare reason, if when you load in the portraits are smaller than usual, they will update and fix themselves after 10-15 seconds
    • Stats UI showing inaccurate information when purchasing while dead before you respawn: in Jungle practice, purchasing items while dead caused the Stats page of the store to list the wrong stats (instead showing the stats as if I had every tier of the item owned at once) but did NOT cause the UI in the bottom-left of the screen to bug out (not sure about the scoreboard stats). What's even weirder is that when I tried it in Arena practice, the Stats page of the store did NOT bug out like it did in Jungle practice (bottom-left UI and scoreboard also showed the correct stats)!
    • I remember a bug reported a few patches ago where some games were counting anywhere from 2-8 times in the "recent matches" page, as well as counting towards (and messing up) win/loss stats. It seems to have disappeared from the bugs list, but it's still not completely gone.
    • Percentage of _______ converted to power items are not showing their effect on the scoreboard stats (except for when viewing your own stats on the scoreboard).

Lastly, for some reason, I can't turn on the "fancy targeters" or whatever you want to call them to verify the Xbal targeter bug; I run on all lowest graphics settings and have the "use simple targeting aid" checked so I don't see too many things cluttering up my screen, so I dont' mind that I cant' turn the option on, but it's strange nonetheless. Perhaps some of my settings server-side are corrupted?
    Last edited by Vaati006; 05-19-2014 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Constant revisions rather than making a new post

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Archov View Post
    OK, but they DIDN'T fix the scoreboard issues! As you can see, this Hercules has plenty of physical protection AND Runeforged Hammer, but 0 physical power.