Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vent thread, for those days where the games suck and the people suck harder

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DraconianDeus View Post
    Ffs, go into fucking offtopic forum with your goddamned vent threads.
    We're discussing smite. Our matches, our teams, our performances.
    Go into the off-topic threads. Do you see ANY similarity with this thread and 'pokemon as smite gods' and 'The official unofficial youtube thread'?
    Yes, BM'ing your own team is how you win. No really, how brilliant of you.

Dont mess with Tusker

Junior Member Cupidhead AgentSmite's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Yesterday I lost 9 games in a row, mostly due to poor matchmaking (mixing strong groups versus weak ones + randoms). Less than one win per 3 matches makes me a bit discouraged. On the bright side, I won my last (10th) match.

Junior Member Cupidhead XX0wnsXY's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    It has been an absolute terrible week for me..well, couple of weeks. I am not a great player, but my teammates have been THE worst I have seen in a long time..and it looks like there is no end to it. If I don't get leavers on my team, I get trolls who want to auto lock their role and not communicate with the team, or players (at lvl 30) who seem like they have never played this game a day in their life, or people who don't even speak english and not only that, a lot of the time, they're trolls as well...

These past couple of weeks have made me seriously question why I play this game. Yes, I love smite, but it is SO frustrating to see a sea of red in my recent games and ,some yes, bad performance on my part, but it also has a lot to do with my team makeup or lack thereof.

What's even more frustrating to me is that NOONE wants to play support. Maybe 1 in 10 games I'll get someone who actually enjoys playing support. As an ADC I find it frustrating that my supports are forced into the role and usually, less knowledgeable on the role, or really don't give their best effort because it's not what they wanted. I try to help but most people take me telling them to help with blue or yadda yadda offensively, and the BM starts. Why not play support myself, you ask? Because I don't enjoy playing support, like most people. It's a lose lose, really. Maybe the pot calling the kettle black, but it's a vent thread. Not having a good support hurts everyone. I wish there were some way to make people want to play support more. I don't know what would make me want to play it.. I'm just not a very good tank/warrior. Perhaps if I excelled at that type of gameplay, but as for other in game incentive..I don't know what would do it. Perhaps it's time to join a clan or something where there are people who main certain roles. Maybe I'll find one that needs an adc who has a dedicated support. It seems a whole hell of a lot better than bitching all of the time.

I'm hoping that the light at the end of the tunnel will show itself.

That's my vent. Sorry for long post lol.
    http://www.twitch.tv/XX0wnsXY
    -may contain tons of foul language and rage. I don't apologize

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RapunzeI's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxxs View Post
    Was in assault earlier as c'hange, and there was this Thor, who was constantly harrasing of how i only heal myself and not him lol. Well first off all, my heal doesent have a infinite range, so stay close or stfu, if you constantly fail to get out of bad, im not gonna waste my gcd so that you can die 1 second later im going to save it for someone who can keep themselves alive, and dont have a lame excuse like im a tank i have to take the bad for you... -.- No you dont, move out of crap, and i will move out of crap, and nobody will have to take anything for anyone. "You see how enemy team are always full on hp?" - Yes i can see, becouse you die before you even use an ability yet alone damage them. "Bragging how much kills he has, and i have a k/d of 1/2" Yeaah, half of the AMAZING 6 kills he had were mine, and the other half from other teammates, gz he knows how to steal a kill, just dont be a retard about it.
    One of those players who blame everyone else for their own failure, because they are such retards (and this is mildy said), how about people actually give a ***** and TRY to win a game, instead of just expect to be carried all the time?
    yessssssssss! i had that exact same problem with the Vulcan i was ranting about earlier. he decided to solo the enemy phoenix while everyone else was dead and i was at my phoenix eating enemy ults. obviously, i am going to save myself first. there was no way i could even get to him without dying since the enemies were hugging me!

onto the next rant: i was playing Chang'e in arena and i had a Zeus complain about her 3. he told me i should turn off the damaging effects of it so it could heal him without the possibility of KSing him. i told him, that's just not how things work. he spent the rest of the match spouting crap. my god.

Achievements:
    I've got another fresh story, because my games have been unnaturally bad lately.

Osiris, Xba and Isis (Me) on one team; Ne Zha, Ao and Aphrodite. Whatever, build some anti-heal and curse and we're good...

Now I assumed Osiris would build some defense, because he's going to get hammered by this bursty team otherwise. Pretty obvious move right? Nope. Heartseeker, devo gloves (in 3v3 mind you), full damage build. Okay, well as long as he gets curse to counter their heals it's okay... NOPE, no matter how many times I say 'get curse', as nice as possible, motherfucker doesn't. I think he actually muted me from the beginning, though I never once made a criticism of him (aside from a general get curse' to the team, hoping he'd get the hint).

So I already have divine ruin but I decide to run weakening curse (on top of agility for team escapes, no aegis for me i guess), and xba got curse too, but our main frontliner is apparently... brain-dead. From lack of defense to lack of curse to blindly running into all 3 of them, there's no end to this, until our titan gets thrashed of course.

Post-game I admit I BM him, but only to point out his damage build and refusal to get curse. He berates me for not building damage, which I wholeheartedly did, and for buying mail of renewal, which I didn't.. Xbalanque did. Motherfucker didn't even know who I played.

Pic for proof: http://i.imgur.com/88qnuSA.png

Seems in 3v3's I've been matched with some people who just aren't fully aware of how to play (vs those who do). I think I'm gonna take a break from it for a while.

PS: I really hate putting certain people on blast for having bad game, but he made every wrong decision possible that game, and it rustles my jimmies that this has been happening so often (since the new patch I believe).

Dont mess with Tusker

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Nixxxs's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RapunzeI View Post
    yessssssssss! i had that exact same problem with the Vulcan i was ranting about earlier. he decided to solo the enemy phoenix while everyone else was dead and i was at my phoenix eating enemy ults. obviously, i am going to save myself first. there was no way i could even get to him without dying since the enemies were hugging me!

onto the next rant: i was playing Chang'e in arena and i had a Zeus complain about her 3. he told me i should turn off the damaging effects of it so it could heal him without the possibility of KSing him. i told him, that's just not how things work. he spent the rest of the match spouting crap. my god.
    exactly, if someone is so stupid that he solo's 5 gods, im not gonna go behind his ass to heal him, change doesent have a good heal anyway.
    I dont know what is with the matchmaking, it seems like im a magnet for crap players, always play arena, and always loose by 100 or more difference in points.
    And always the same issue, enemy team: TEAMPLAY, everyone leaves what they are doing to save a co-player, my team: everyone want to solo everything, and if youre in trouble they are just going to leave you.

And now: Was on the winning team, enemy: 4kills, us: 40+. Matchmaking is definetly broken.
    Last edited by Nixxxs; 05-16-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Alright, Im not flaming anybody on this thread I just want to respond to people who make comments such as "the matchmaking is terrible because they put an organized team versus an unorganized team". Well that is simply not true they pair up three queues vs three queues and two queues vs two queues. Maybe your two or three queue is trying something they are not used to and the other team's two or three queue is just going through the motions with the most current op Gods. It just comes down to luck and you are playing in casual queue. To my fellow league players... I feel your pain, please please please don't queue until you have a basic concept of the current meta. PLEASE

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Nixxxs's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    TheWMD a level 25-30 should probably have an idea what to do in a arena, CQ... if not, thats just sad. Like everytime im in god select, 3 od them insta lock without even looking what others picked, and when they fight you that they are pro at this god, they usually are mastery 1 or not even that, and have 2kills, 15deaths ^^ My god, i have to look for a clan :P

Achievements:
    This thread's a little dated but I'm so pissed off with these servers that I'm putting down another:

It started in a conquest match where my friend had dc'd because laptop shut down. I was suspisious of the servers regardless, and I was right to be when Smite actually froze at every engagement. Trying to contest mids? freeze. try to save/avenge ally from Thanatos ult? Freeze. Freeze freeze freeze. When I try and surrender (with a unanimous vote incoming) the server itself freezes, so all I can do is move while my teammates walk into walls. Eventually I close the client, lose goodwill but fortunately no penalty...

I queue up assault but the game freezes during the lock-in so I'm unable to do anything until the load up screen, wherein the game completely crashes and it takes me 7 minutes just to get back in, at which point we're 100% fucked, and I'm STILL freezing during engagements (rarely any other time), as if the Gods didn't shit on me enough. A couple people on my team deciding to fuck around and denied the surrender (which again, was a 100% loss), so we dragged out another 2-3 minutes of hell.

After an arena match with a (relatively) improved match -aside from an enemy dc for a couple mins - I finally tried to get into a 3v3 match... As soon as I got in the game cut me out for FUCKING DESERTION. FUCKING. LORD.

Fuck you Hi-rez. I just want my gems (obviously not their fault, but i gotta rage at someone).

Edit: I was dc'd again during assault - my team must have surrendered while I was gone because when I finally got the client to stop shitting itself I was penalized again, tacking on an extra 60 mins of desertion penalty. After a string of losses, and 2 minutes before maintenance restart, I got my fucking gems, just barely putting me over 400.

This weekend was matchmaking hell, and I'm not even sure it was worth the gems.
    Last edited by tacoroco; 05-27-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Dont mess with Tusker

My Heart and Mind live in the Old Roman Empire
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 492
    I solo lane Aphrodite and a Thor Jungles. I maintain my lane until an Isis manages to get a jump on me, kills me, and then said Thor decides to Ulti into the air even though he is out-leveled and terrible (mind you, I was long dead before he used it) he lands on her, gets stomped and I say "Lol, seriously, Thor?".

Said Thor continues to rage the entire game and tries to deflect his terrible decision by saying I shouldn't be solo because my class role is support. He then somehow went on to access my personal info because he apparently knew my IQ and continued sucking the entire game while blaming me.

Was funny though. I didn't have as much time to talk back since I wasn't feeding...That game was bad anyway. Could tell right off no-one had even the slightest clue as to what they were doing. No calls, no wards no God skill. Just derp and some guy whom I managed to make rage with three words.

Usually I mute people like this, but I needed some entertainment while the rest of the game was falling apart due largely to his feeding. But if I were in a duo lane, apparently we would have somehow won despite this.
    Last edited by SocratesBound; 05-27-2014 at 12:10 PM.
    "Wisdom begins in wonder." - Socrates

"All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth." - Friedrich Nietzsche