Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: The Art of Warfare TAW recruiting NA EU!

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by HadesReborn View Post
    im still on the fence about rejoining taw when i was with you guys a few years back it wasnt the best experience. there was a lot of toxic players and not many of them wanted to play with new members such as my self. not to say you were all bad, there was a lot of friendly players but most of the time i couldnt find a good group of people who wanted to play with me still thinking about rejoining though to see if its changed over the years
    Toxic? I certainly haven't had that experience. I don't expect everyone to always get along, but that's far from being toxic. Then again, I joined a year and a half ago, after you already left. I'm sorry that you felt TAW was toxic when you were here! In any case, why not try coming back? The worst that happens is that you decide it's still not for you and leave again. If you still haven't found a community that you enjoy being a part of, it's certainly worth a try! Either way, you're always welcome to play with me. I'm usually in a random TeamSpeak channel, and am not always playing Smite, but love hanging out with everyone and anyone.

Know I'm not just saying this because I'm XO. I've found that TAW generally attracts more mature and/or accepting members; its code of ethics is one of the reasons I joined. Being a female gamer and finding a place where all of the members aren't allowed, nor want to, be discriminatory in any way is beautiful. Anyone who wants to be part of such a welcoming community is already a good person in my book, and so far I've found being in this community to be an experience unlike any other.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LordJokester's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    You know what you are? You’re like a big assassin with, with CC and with damage… yeah, big scary numbers on ya’. And she’s just like this little mage, who’s just kinda cowering in the tower. Yeah, man just kinda, you know, you got these abilities and you’re starin’ at these abilities, man, and you’re thinkin’ to yourself, and with these abilities you’re thinkin’, ‘How am I supposed to kill this mage, how am I supposed to kill this mage?’ Yeah, you’re not hurtin’ it. You’re just kinda gently battin’ the mage around, you know what I mean? And the mage’s scared, Mike, the mage’s scared of you, shivering. And you got these huge T3 items and these abilities, man! And you’re lookin’ at your kit and you’re lookin’ at your build. And you’re thinkin’ to yourself, I don’t know what to do, man. ‘I don’t know how to kill the mage.’ With this you don’t know how to kill the mage, do you know what I mean? No I’m not kidding you, Mike, I’m tellin’ ya, you’re money…

Come here a second, listen. Now look it. When you go up to gank her, man, I don’t want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone’s really hopin’ makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you’re not sure whether or not you like yet. You’re not sure where he’s coming from. Okay? You’re a bad man. You’re a bad man. You’re a bad man. Bad man.

If you're tired of not knowing when or how to take the kill, have I got something for you! Come to TAW and learn how to be the best big bad around!

Achievements:
    Hey, how was everyone's holiday weekend?

Junior Member Cupidhead akumavampgoyle's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    My weekend was fun, I played some Smite and I was able to go to the gym, how about you?
    Last edited by akumavampgoyle; 04-07-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by akumavampgoyle View Post
    My weekend was fun, I played some Smite and I was able to go to the gym, how about you?
    Mine was pretty great. Spent some time with my boyfriend. :P

Achievements:
    We are always looking for new players. Feel free to add me if you ever want to know more or just want to play some games.

Achievements:
    We are always looking for new players, so if you want to play look me up in game name is Akumavampgoyle

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead zexion6's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    searching for a community? Join TAW for the fun and competitive scenes

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead zexion6's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    hey everyone

We are still recruiting old and new people, if you want to learn the game or wanne group up for some ranked/casual, you're free to join us.
    Aren't you sure if our clan is good for you, please message me in-game, so i can set up a game with our members and you

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    Hi,
    I'm looking for people I could play with. Can I join?
    I am gonna find you in-game

Pivorad