Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Warfare TAW recruiting NA EU!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    check out taw, great people!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead zexion6's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 214
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    hey everyone, feel free to join us, play a few games with us and enjoy.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    We are recruiting for many new members come and join us it is a great place for games

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    For all of those coming to Smite from Paragon, I want to extend my deepest apology for what has happened to your game. I hope that you find Smite has a welcoming community, and that you have a great time here! Know that whether you are trying to learn the game, or simply want to find some friendly teammates, that TAW is here for you.

Junior Member Cupidhead kevinf2009's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Achievements:
    Hello, im looking to join. I work until 9pm pst and dont think i can attend the meetings regularly. Will this cause me to not be able to join? Currently on my break so any quick response would be appreciative. Thanks. Kevin

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinf2009 View Post
    Hello, im looking to join. I work until 9pm pst and dont think i can attend the meetings regularly. Will this cause me to not be able to join? Currently on my break so any quick response would be appreciative. Thanks. Kevin
    Hey Kevin! Sorry for not responding to this right away, I don't normally check the forums daily. In any case, it's completely understandable that you have to work! In fact, one of our core rules is that real life always comes first. So if you cannot attend all of the meetings regularly, that's fine. The meetings are a tool to make sure that all of our members are active in Smite as well as the community. That's why you can always excuse yourself from them beforehand, or for up to 48 hours afterwards. However, we do ask that you are an active member. If you cannot attend the meetings regularly, then come when you can, excuse yourself when you can't, and make some friends.

Junior Member Cupidhead kevinf2009's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Irrisory View Post
    Hey Kevin! Sorry for not responding to this right away, I don't normally check the forums daily. In any case, it's completely understandable that you have to work! In fact, one of our core rules is that real life always comes first. So if you cannot attend all of the meetings regularly, that's fine. The meetings are a tool to make sure that all of our members are active in Smite as well as the community. That's why you can always excuse yourself from them beforehand, or for up to 48 hours afterwards. However, we do ask that you are an active member. If you cannot attend the meetings regularly, then come when you can, excuse yourself when you can't, and make some friends.
    Awesome, i am active everyday just late at night. I'll apply on the website tonight when i get home from work.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinf2009 View Post
    Awesome, i am active everyday just late at night. I'll apply on the website tonight when i get home from work.
    Great! Looking forward to seeing you around.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LordJokester's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Wow, it's been a while! It's great to be finally back. Anyway, references, huh? Let's see... oh, oh, I got one!

So, like I said at the start, I was beaten, outsmarted, poisoned by Serqet. Can you imagine what it feels like to be alive for thousands of years and realize you're actually going to die because some self-righteous assassin decided she was going to save the match? Yes, a god can die and Serqet figured out how to beat me at my own game. So what? The war isn't over, I promise you. Not by a long shot. Oh! You forgot something, didn't you? At the beginning, I said I was going to tell you about the time I almost died (but respawned). See you around the map.

You too can learn how to properly beat and outsmart gods, and have fun while at it with your homies! TAW is the perfect place to make that happen. Come on in!

Junior Member Cupidhead Patriarche's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    Applied trough TAW.net, mostly joust'ing, I can play just about anything except conquest due to lack of knowledge, feel free to add me if you would like to ''test'' me !

-Patriarche