Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 125

Thread: So Nox, Yeah!

  1. #41
    Member Worshipper WantedWarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    258
    5
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 660
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilkur View Post
    How about make the radius of her 2 bigger?
    I'm seriously asking this :l
    That would be nice, but I think she needs more than just that.

  2. #42
    Member Worshipper WantedWarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    258
    5
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 660
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Nox has bad mid secure.

    She also is very needy in regards to CDR since she needs near 40% to be remotely functional as well as some protection and HP since she will get in the thick of fights no matter what in some way because lol she has a channel! Her passive is very easy to remove and is non existent with a MM wearing enemy. Her passive is nothing like the good passives of other gods because it just contradicts everything a mage like her and her kit needs.

    3 is good as an escape but allies can ruin it in some way when you want to chase.

    Ult is complete ass because it's a projectile with travel time with a super long casting time with a low damage payoff and mutiple ways to counter it.
    Wtf was it supposed to accomplish? It seems so tacked on and doesn't fit with her kit.
    Eh, yeah... She needs a re-haul.

  3. #43
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,833
    20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    I suggested some time ago that they should simply give Nox back her previous kit before this one, back when she had the shield.
    Except that the shield should be replaced with the dash, her 1 should retain the cripple and be able to deal damage, her passive should have damage mitigation again and be removed only on death or after some time, and that Siphon Darkness should be reverted back to an instant explosion, except that it silences all enemies caught in the explosion.
    That and her ult should get beefed up in terms of damage.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,572
    10
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WantedWarlock View Post
    Eh, yeah... She needs a re-haul.
    Like her kit is bad.
    She's like the Cabrakan of mages but she isn't as bad or redundant as him.

  5. #45
    Member Worshipper WantedWarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    258
    5
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 660
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Okay, people here it is:

    Flame of the Night:
    Nox's candles gather energy from all abilities she uses. For every ability Nox casts a candle is lit. For every candle lit Nox gains +3% magical power. When Nox takes damage from an enemy god, one of her candles is blown out.

    Nightfall Raven:
    Nox extends her shadow, rooting, crippling a single enemy god in place as well as, dealing damage over time and Shrouding them in Darkness. Nox must channel to maintain hold on the target, but may cancel this ability early. While channeling this ability Nox suffers no directional movement penalty and can cast Veil of Darkness.

    Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+20% of your magical power) every 0.25s
    Ability Type: Line
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Duration: 2s
    Shroud Duration: 5 seconds
    Range: 65
    Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana

    Siphon Darkness:
    Nox targets the ground and attempts to consume all darkness in that area. Enemies who are standing in the target area take damage. If a target is Shrouded In Darkness then it takes an additional +50% of the damage as bonus damage.

    Damage: 90/110/130/150/170 (+50% of your magical power)
    Cooldown: 4 seconds
    Ability Type: Ground Target
    Radius: 15
    Cost: 50 mana

    Veil of Darkness:
    Nox creates a void of darkness that silences and blinds all enemies within. After a short duration it explodes, dealing damage.

    Damage: 90/160/230/300/370 (100% of your magical power)
    Ability Type: Ground Target
    Cooldown: 15 seconds
    Duration: 2s
    Radius: 20
    Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana

    Night Terror:
    Nox unleashes a vortex of dark energy that explodes on contact with an enemy god, dealing damage to all enemies in range 30 and applying damage over time. Enemies hit are also weakened and bound to Nox dealing less damage for the duration. Enemies bound to Nox take 50% of the initial damage when they use an ability.

    Initial Damage: 200/250/300/350/400 (+60% of your magical power)
    Damage Reduction: 30% for 5s
    Range: 120
    Cost: 100 mana
    Damage: 20/25/30/35/40 (+5% of your magical power) every 1s for 5s
    Ability Type: Line
    Cooldown: 90 seconds

    I have no idea where I should put her dash... Please tell me...
    Also please help me improve the balance of the kit or tell me any ideas.
    Last edited by WantedWarlock; 11-07-2015 at 07:37 PM.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,572
    10
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    I suggested some time ago that they should simply give Nox back her previous kit before this one, back when she had the shield.
    Except that the shield should be replaced with the dash, her 1 should retain the cripple and be able to deal damage, her passive should have damage mitigation again and be removed only on death or after some time, and that Siphon Darkness should be reverted back to an instant explosion, except that it silences all enemies caught in the explosion.
    That and her ult should get beefed up in terms of damage.
    Her 1 was the sheild.
    It was fucking awesome when it used to be bugged and absorbed all hits for the time duration then they returned it into the absorb one hit shit.

  7. #47
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,833
    20
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by KAKLAW View Post
    Her 1 was the sheild.
    It was fucking awesome when it used to be bugged and absorbed all hits for the time duration then they returned it into the absorb one hit shit.
    Whoops. Still, I loved that bug.
    That + her old passive made me practically unkillable whenever I got ganked.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  8. #48
    Member Follower Vilkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    162
    4
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WantedWarlock View Post
    Okay, people here it is:

    Flame of the Night:
    Nox's candles gather energy from all abilities she uses. For every ability Nox casts a candle is lit. For every candle lit Nox gains +3% magical power. When Nox takes damage from an enemy god, one of her candles is blown out.

    Nightfall Raven:
    Nox extends her shadow, rooting, crippling a single enemy god in place as well as, dealing damage over time and Shrouding them in Darkness. Nox must channel to maintain hold on the target, but may cancel this ability early. While channeling this ability Nox suffers no directional movement penalty and can cast Veil of Darkness.

    Damage: 30/40/50/60/70 (+20% of your magical power) every 0.25s
    Ability Type: Line
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Duration: 2s
    Shroud Duration: 5 seconds
    Range: 65
    Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana

    Siphon Darkness:
    Nox targets the ground and attempts to consume all darkness in that area. Enemies who are standing in the target area take damage. If a target is Shrouded In Darkness then it takes an additional +50% of the damage as bonus damage.

    Damage: 90/110/130/150/170 (+50% of your magical power)
    Cooldown: 4 seconds
    Ability Type: Ground Target
    Radius: 15
    Cost: 50 mana

    Veil of Darkness:
    Nox creates a void of darkness that silences and blinds all enemies within. After a short duration it explodes, dealing damage.

    Damage: 90/160/230/300/370 (100% of your magical power)
    Ability Type: Ground Target
    Cooldown: 15 seconds
    Duration: 2s
    Radius: 20
    Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana

    Night Terror:
    Nox unleashes a vortex of dark energy that explodes on contact with an enemy god, dealing damage to all enemies in range 25 and applying damage over time. Enemies hit are also weakened and bound to Nox dealing less damage for the duration. Enemies bound to Nox take 50% of the initial damage when they use an ability.

    Initial Damage: 200/250/300/350/400 (+60% of your magical power)
    Damage Reduction: 30% for 5s
    Range: 120
    Cost: 100 mana
    Damage: 20/25/30/35/40 (+5% of your magical power) every 1s for 5s
    Ability Type: Line
    Cooldown: 90 seconds

    I have no idea where I should put her dash... Please tell me...
    Also please help me improve the balance of the kit or tell me any ideas.
    here are my ideas:
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...incere-request
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...7090-Nox-Again

  9. #49
    Senior Member Chosen TristynTrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,203
    8
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Not a bad idea, and the kit has synergy, No idea where the dash should go though

  10. #50
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,572
    10
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Nox is the contrast of Zeus.

    He has the best mid clear because he can choose to clear fast or slow, go on the offensive, zone, defensive along with cheap mana costs.
    Best mid camp clear (YOU CANNOT CONTEST IT AT ALL OR HE'LL STEAL THEM OR KILL YOU IN 2 SECONDS)
    Easiest damage to confirm on his own.
    Highest mage damage.
    Doesn't even need to build pen past pen boots.He can delay it to later on or skip it altogether.
    Best Burst.
    Best CC in the dame (Death )
    Way better ult hen hers.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 11-07-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •