PDA

View Full Version : May 14th Preliminary Notes - Dark Whisperer Insanity

HiRezDrybear
05-13-2014, 04:12 PM
New Skin - Dark Whisperer AMC

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-cards/ahmuzencab_cthulhu_card.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2

Skins

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-skin-icons/blind-vengeance-nemesis.png?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Nemesis - Blind Vengeance

Voice pack added

NOTE: Night Prowler Bastet has been removed from the game while aspects of the skin are reworked. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Everyone that purchased Night Prowler will be refunded the gems from the purchase.

General

Fixed an issue on the store stats tab with Physical Protection showing in Magical Stats.
Fixed a party match lobby issue where skins and re-roll were unavailable.
Accolade art is now suppressed if an objective bar is up.
Fixed missing god kill announcements.
Fixed an issue in Tutorial where the store couldn’t be closed.
Fixed an issue with item cooldowns persists in the item slot after selling.
Fixed an issue with players reconnecting to a paused match not seeing their HUD elements correctly.
Possible bug fix with people disconnecting during the match loading screen.
Fixed issue with Ticker on return to lobby.
Fixed tooltip for all Joust queue descriptions.

Siege

Added Siege mode to Custom matches.
Siege towers can no longer be kited into the jungle.
Fixed an issue with Map Guides always showing in Siege when disabled.
Fixed an issue in which Siege wins were not appearing on gold loading screen cards.
New “temp” voice over work has been added.
Increased maximum player respawn timers.
Added sounds for siege weapon spawn and death.

Match Lobby

Improved art pass on draft mode match lobby.
Fixed bugs with auto-lock in post 2nd ban phase.

Spectator

Siege Map now features support for a custom sub-level that clears trees and other obstacles for improved spectating.

League

All in game league screens have undergone an Art pass.
Changed the points trend algorithm to show a players point trend over 24 hours. If a player is point positive then it will show an up arrow and a down arrow if negative.
Added new art for all of the league divisions.
Added Season 1 league rewards. Players will be given a player icon for the highest tier that they completed.
Fixed bug where friends would not refresh based on switching leagues.
If you do not participate in the league you will still see your friends that are.
Friends list now shows division they are in.
Friends list now shows point trending.
Increased leaderboard size from 100 to 200 players.
League queue descriptions have been updated.
Various season closing enhancements / bug fixes.
Various updates to league pages on out of game website.

General Gameplay

All healing reduction abilities on gods should now stack with healing reduction from items.

Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/1748.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=4 Artemis

General

Fixed an issue with the bow showing up purple on the Stalker skin.
Fixed Boar interactions with players that are jumping.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/17552610AE89185EACB167722F97.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Bakasura

General

Fixed misspelling in lore.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/1678.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Bastet

Pounce

Bastet can no longer pounce back while under the effects of crowd control.
Bastet is now CC immune for 1s after she lands from the initial Pounce. She can still Pounce Back for up to 4s, but is only guaranteed being able to do it for the 1s CC immunity.

Razor Whip

Casting time increased from 0.2s to 0.35s.
Damage reduced from 30/50/70/90/110 to 25/45/65/85/105.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/1993.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Kumbhakarna

Epic Uppercut

Corrected tooltip error.
Fixed an issue with Kumbhakarna not dashing when firing next to an enemy Hades during Pillar of Agony.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/2000.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Osiris

General

Exalted One skin now correctly shows red eyes.
Base health increased from 410 to 475.

Judgement Tether

Addressed an issue that prevent Osiris from using his basic attack

Lord of the Afterlife

This ability may now be used while crippled, and provides CC immunity while leaping.
All enemy gods in the area are now hit, instead of just the lowest health god.
Can no longer cancel the start up, which fixes a basic attack progression issue.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/1988.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Scylla

Sic ‘Em

Corrected an issue with lifestealing. Now only the initial target hit will proc lifesteal on this ability.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/1747.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Sobek

Sickening Strike

The healing debuff from this ability now stacks properly with healing debuffs from items.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/1943E215E00C08F82D4173E3D1A1.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Thanatos

Hovering Death

Fixed an issue with getting stuck after firing Aegis before ascending.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/images/default-source/smite-god-icons/18640957AD9420687B6AD0B10CDE.jpg?Status=Temp&sfvrsn=2 Xbalanque

Branching Bola

Updated tooltip.

LostScarf
05-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Dark Whisperer Patch

Dark Whisperer just looks great, well done Hi Rez.

Custom Sieges are now a thing so my channel can do custom matches if the viewers want, that's great. Now we can see custom tournaments in Siege as well. It was too bad Fats couldn't have his tournament on day one of Siege launch.

-------League

The UI changes look great.

Being able to see trend will be interesting.

-------General

Oh wow anti heal items and abilities now stack, I thought they stacked this whole time. Bart did too apparently.

------------Gods

Bastet Nerf:

Bastet maintains her hit and run with the pounce nerf; but now she can't jump in, burst, and linger then choose to go back. You jump in burst, then decide whether to jump back immediately or not depending on what potential CC is in range of you. Also her razor whip does a little less damage, while giving it a longer casting time. I am fine with these Nerfs, she'll still be in a good position. She is just less forgiving now on her pounce.

Osiris Buff:
I think he needed this, the man felt too squishy for a warrior. Glad they give his ultimate CC immunity, it was pretty wonky because of that. Also like them rewarding his ultimate with the ability to hit more than one god, since it has a small area to hit. They buffed exactly what I felt needed buffs, hurrah.

Overall: Dark Whisperer AMC just looks amazing. The art department does a great job once again. I agree with the nerf to Bastet and the Buff to Osiris. They both needed tweaks to bring them more in line. So HiRez is doing a good job with nerfs and buffs in my opinion. Course I think they could be doing tweaks to other gods, not just the ones people are talking about the loudest.

Going to discuss Dark Whisperer and the buff/nerfs at 2pm pst (-8gmt) then have viewer games at twitch.tv/ScarfPlays

Jhengski
05-13-2014, 04:25 PM
What was wrong with Night Prowler Bastet? :(

Bigboypants
05-13-2014, 05:05 PM

I know right? It looks fine

Foxnos
05-13-2014, 05:10 PM

It's quite possible that it didn't sell as much as they wanted.

Honestly, i don't like it.

Patenteapoil
05-13-2014, 05:11 PM

probably a copyright issue from DC

also will it be possible to get a refund for her Voice pack? because I only bought it for the night prowler specific voice pack and hate her regular voice

Baphomelt
05-13-2014, 05:12 PM
It's quite possible that it didn't sell as much as they wanted.

Honestly, i don't like it.

If the sell was the problem, remove the skin to rework it wasn't necessary. I think it's something with copyright issues, but I might be wrong.

scramados
05-13-2014, 05:14 PM

she probabbly just was to sexy

KCPhoenix
05-13-2014, 05:22 PM

This is what my money's on. I checked the client just now and Night Prowler is listed as 99999 gems, which I can only guess means they don't want people buying it. Seems like a copyright issue.

LostScarf
05-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Most likely Copyright issue, there were a ton of people with this skin. It sold very well, you don't just kill off a skin for bad numbers. Copyright is most likely.

Quba
05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
Could be a copyright issue or a bug which Hi-Rez dont want people to abuse for the time being

Baphomelt
05-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Well, let's hope the next "Night Prowler" skin to be as good as the previous one. :D

InfernalRequiem
05-13-2014, 06:17 PM
With the Osiris buff, what does that mean for the headlong reduction part? Does EVERYONE who gets hit recieve the debuff of not being able to be healed for 6 seconds?

SinDreadElla
05-13-2014, 06:20 PM
I find it kind of cute and funny when Japanese mispronounce the english words.
I know it's because they tried to spell some of it in Hiragana thus changing the actual pronunciation.

But I find it weird when we (as westerners) try to reproduce that mis-pronunciation, and make a mistake on the already mistakened pronunciation.
I'm looking at you Jap Nem.

Ichimarou
05-13-2014, 06:41 PM
The Part about the Bastet Nerf isnt really a nerf its more like making it harder to use her jump. Cant Complain about this.

But the Skin Part really hurts. I really loved this Skin. How long do i need to save my refund of 400 GEMs to buy the new one ? :D

Jhengski
05-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Are they adding special effects to Ninja Nemesis? I hope so. -_- After seeing the Dark Whisper Ah Muzen Cab I really really feel like Blind Vengeance is too underwhelming. Other skins that have footprint trails and skill effects changes.

MaysJEDI
05-13-2014, 07:01 PM
The buff to Osiris's ult was not necessary. Way to make the most balanced warrior op as fuck,Hi Rez. Stop listening to the retards on r/smite next time.

playertd
05-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Nice job on balance, bastet NEEDED a nerf and Osiris wasn't OP at release so he of course needs a buff ;)

TheHotshot
05-13-2014, 07:12 PM

also will it be possible to get a refund for her Voice pack? because I only bought it for the night prowler specific voice pack and hate her regular voice

This. HiRez can we please get a refund for the VP? I bought it yesterday with the skin for the skin.

BlameTheTank
05-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Love the Bastet buff, make sure to keep banning her in league lol

Skeeledon
05-13-2014, 07:58 PM
So if I got to diamond but didn't have a full season do I get the diamond badge? Just wondering cause if not then the last full season was just a waste of time. Just wanted to be rewarded for my effort that's all

Baphomelt
05-13-2014, 08:10 PM
"I hope senpai notices me" - Ninja-Nem

pb3x
05-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Love the Bastet nerf. Unfortunately it means on my Aussie ping I suspect she might be unplayable, because that 1 second immunity at the start just simply won't register. At the moment I have trouble consistently jumping back, with a jump straight in the air being a regular occurance. either way happy she has been nerfed. Now no longer it will be "the team with Bastet is the free win". Started playing her 3 days ago already penta'ed with her against high elo players. She may still be strong because her cats early will be strong, it just means she will have hard counters against her, especially kumba and ymir.

Night Crawler was clearly copyright.

Osiris needed the buff. Anyone who called him OP or a "Monster" on release was a fucking moron.
(If I name the certain moron who streams who is on these forums who thinks he was OP good and thinks he is good too but is just plain retarded he will cry to his mommy again i'll probably be banned)

Osiris now might be worth playing. I think only a select few are going to be able to play him without a full party in arena, but the base health increase and Ult improvement might just push him to playable.

I wonder now who will be the top dog assassin wise in arena? List of dominant Assassins is getting smaller and smaller. Probably Hun Batz...

SinDreadElla
05-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Osiris needed the buff. Anyone who called him OP or a "Monster" on release was a fucking moron.
(If I name the certain moron who streams who is on these forums who thinks he was OP good and thinks he is good too but is just plain retarded he will cry to his mommy again i'll probably be banned)

Actually I was one of the people who did say Osiris might be OP as well before he was even released.
But in case you didn't noticed, they nerfed him quite decently before he was even released. The stun and the ult being the main target. His ult before the nerf, deal almost as much damage as many mages (except Scylla) or even more. Good thing that was nerfed.
I'm still curious how this new buff would work though...

I still think he is very strong (stronger than most warriors) due to his judgement tether.

MaysJEDI
05-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Love the Bastet nerf. Unfortunately it means on my Aussie ping I suspect she might be unplayable, because that 1 second immunity at the start just simply won't register. At the moment I have trouble consistently jumping back, with a jump straight in the air being a regular occurance. either way happy she has been nerfed. Now no longer it will be "the team with Bastet is the free win". Started playing her 3 days ago already penta'ed with her against high elo players. She may still be strong because her cats early will be strong, it just means she will have hard counters against her, especially kumba and ymir.

Night Crawler was clearly copyright.

Osiris now might be worth playing. I think only a select few are going to be able to play him without a full party in arena, but the base health increase and Ult improvement might just push him to playable.

I wonder now who will be the top dog assassin wise in arena? List of dominant Assassins is getting smaller and smaller. Probably Hun Batz...
What streamer could this be?

pb3x
05-13-2014, 10:05 PM
Actually I was one of the people who did say Osiris might be OP as well before he was even released.
But in case you didn't noticed, they nerfed him quite decently before he was even released. The stun and the ult being the main target.

Before release, he was strong and viable on the PTS. His stun was hard enough to land for the reward, and the reward was substancial.
At release, he was severely overnerfed to bottom tier. The first god I've ever seen on release not instalocked every game. His tether was pretty easy to deal with with 400base health, you just blew him up instantly.

Then idiots started to justify the nerfs by calling him "Kali 2.0" and "Late game monster" Which was absolute garbage. Build him full damage and he has enough to burst 1 god down and then have CC dropped on him and die. Build him with any defensive stats and he does no damage and is a walking tether that you have to be retarded to be locked down for. More like Kali 0.05, because I sure as hell know who I would prefer to be facing late game.

The buffs might see him start to actually be involved in winning teams, because between actual release right up until now, he has been easily the weakest release god in this games history.

Jhengski
05-13-2014, 10:49 PM
Is there a preview for the new Ninja Nemesis VP?

SgtShamrock
05-13-2014, 11:03 PM
This. HiRez can we please get a refund for the VP? I bought it yesterday with the skin for the skin.

i agree i bought the VP just for that skin

Tafura
05-14-2014, 12:19 AM
And the next rotation is?

Frodo54
05-14-2014, 01:59 AM
Am I the only one who noticed that the new AMC skin doesn't have any new sound effects? Everything has the exact same sounds as the normal AMC. Still sounds like bees when he grows a new hive, still sounds like bees when the effect gets on the goop. I hope they fix that, because this is the best skin in the game other than that.

Jhengski
05-14-2014, 02:53 AM
Wow that ninja nemesis voice pack is utterly stupid. I want a refund. I don't want J-Pop american fun time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DwpXmTSojA

It feels like hi-rez is actively looking for trouble recently. The first female asian-sounding voice pack in the game and she had to have lines perpetuating the submissive asian woman stereotype.

taisteluorava
05-14-2014, 03:21 AM
So if I got to diamond but didn't have a full season do I get the diamond badge? Just wondering cause if not then the last full season was just a waste of time. Just wanted to be rewarded for my effort that's all

This...

So if 2 players were in platinium, one of them lost 10 games and quit smite and another played 200 games to get promoted to diamond, BOTH STILL GET SAME ICON?

I mean, seriously?

Condiment
05-14-2014, 03:48 AM
Bastet thing sucks ): It's no fun seeing big companies crush anyone else who wants to tip their hat, all for the sake of making them more money. I guess it makes smite money from the skin, but the community was dying for it and in my opinion it doesn't require any sort of copyright, as DC does not have any copyrights on Bastet. If smite wants to put their rendition of Bastet in a leather suit and yellow visor with a whip and call it night prowler, I don't see how it can be a problem.

Her butt was pretty big tho - maybe they're making it smaller.

Can't tell if DM hate or aimed at someone else,
but you know; grow up and stuff.

TruePown
05-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Why are we getting rewards only for the league season we completed? I achieved Platinum exactly when the season ended. I want my platinum icon and no the gold one for the completed season. PLea hi rez consider this !

Gilaro
05-14-2014, 04:52 AM
Her butt was pretty big tho -
I don't see that a problem

ponrC
05-14-2014, 05:37 AM
Marvel learn about it => Night Prowler Bastet :P

TrueRaziel
05-14-2014, 05:50 AM
Marvel learn about it => Night Prowler Bastet :P

Marvel has "Black Cat" who looks quite diffrent, if it is indeed copyright claim it would be for DC's "Cat Woman" character.

ponrC
05-14-2014, 06:04 AM
Marvel has "Black Cat" who looks quite diffrent, if it is indeed copyright claim it would be for DC's "Cat Woman" character.

Thanks for the information ;)

mquinyy
05-14-2014, 06:41 AM
"Fixed an issue in which Siege wins were not appearing on gold loading screen cards."

Why aren't kills from before purging to the current kills.

Or is this patch basically saying any kills/win we got before this patch have now been void and won't be added?

OlympianArchers
05-14-2014, 07:37 AM
Wow that ninja nemesis voice pack is utterly stupid. I want a refund. I don't want J-Pop american fun time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DwpXmTSojA

It feels like hi-rez is actively looking for trouble recently. The first female asian-sounding voice pack in the game and she had to have lines perpetuating the submissive asian woman stereotype.

You know you can listen to the voice pack before you buy it right?

Amphor
05-14-2014, 07:48 AM
God icons in gods tab at least are with blue and red background for magical and physical gods respectively. Didn't notice it before. Did it come with this patch?

Jhengski
05-14-2014, 08:09 AM
You know you can listen to the voice pack before you buy it right?

You know they changed the voice pack a week AFTER the skin was introduced right?

OlympianArchers
05-14-2014, 08:11 AM
You know they changed the voice pack a week AFTER the skin was introduced right?

They only changed it from the default.

You still would have the default voice pack.

Jhengski
05-14-2014, 08:26 AM
They only changed it from the default.

You still would have the default voice pack.

I bought Blind Vengeance the week before they changed its corresponding voice pack. So now whenever I use that skin (which I liked), it will use a different vp (which I hate) instead of the default one. I'm asking for a refund for the skin, not the vp alone.

Skings
05-14-2014, 09:06 AM
When I heard the new voice pack for nemesis blind vengeance I immediately bought the skin just for the amazing voicepack, I cannot wait to spam SUGOI XD

Barkay
05-14-2014, 09:12 AM
Siege

Increased maximum player respawn timers.

so the one thing which was wrong with siege mode (and with dom) - the too long respawns lategame - just got longer?

a bit late for aprils fools day joke.

SâmôKrôsè
05-14-2014, 09:19 AM
i can't seems to find if they did fix the issue of stucking at match loading screen or did they ?

any idea guys !! ? any one have found a solution yet for this problem ?

Impytus
05-14-2014, 09:24 AM

I hope Hi-rez use black cat as an example of inspiration as to how to fix the night prowler skin. The skin doesnt have to look exactly like catwoman and the legal issues can be avoided by making certain alterations. I just hope the theme of the skin doesnt change and that not "too" much is changed because as a parody it works well.

Maverickfoxx
05-14-2014, 10:09 AM
bastet didn't need a nerf. at all. this is a product of people crying about it when there wasn't a problem at all. the being able to jump out of cc was the only thing that made her a viable pick, she doesnt have anywhere close to the damage other assassins have. loki can global you with his ult in under a second late game, bastet's cats are easily killed late game and even if they aren't, they wont likely kill you quickly unless you're alone and have zero escapes. her bleed damage wasnt that good either, again other assassins do way more damage. heck other MAGES do way more damage. Ao's derpnado will take you from full to limping home with a quarter for stubbing your toe on the edge while bastets bleed will, on its own, be lucky to take out a quarter of your hp [if she hits you with the pounce at the same time, she might take out half if you built no defense].

so again the only thing that made her viable was that she could get lesser skilled players to waste their cc on her then jump back. an easy counter for this is sending someone, anyone with cc, to the location of her original jump and ccing her when she inevitably jumps back to it. now whats likely going to happen is she'll jump, if the player isn't fast enough to both line up razor whip and let it off (good luck those with any lag) they'll get cc'd, dumped on, eventually maybe jump back and then get cc'd THERE as well because it will be all kinds of predictable.

those saying she had no hard counters before are just plain wrong. Ao can easily toss a tornado on the spot she'll be jumping back to and if she took any damage at all with the attack, after leaping back into the tornado she'll be doomed. anubis has two chances to counter her. he can either stop the attack by mummifying as soon as she lands, forcing her to jump back. OR he can wait for the attack, and wait for the second leap and toss one then so she lands right in a cc. because its super predictable. in fact any god who has ranged cc (like anubis, ullr, scylla, thor, isis, ect..) or an massive damage ability that can be used at range (anubis, ao kuang, scylla, ra, poseidon, ect..) can easily make a bastet pay for her poke.

Tl;Dr, bastet could be countered by players using their brains, better than can be said for some warriors. she didn't need the nerf and now shes likely going to be useless again.

also damnit i really liked her skin.

Firellius
05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
bastet didn't need a nerf. at all.

Now, now, I enjoyed her, but let's admit it: She's a bit of a cheap god. Jump in, 3, 2, jump out. Although I do think she needed some changing, I am not entirely sure whether this change is a good one. I think it might actually shift counterplay around a bit in Bastet's favor instead of against her. A stun aimed at where she pounces to was actually a good stopper.

I'd like to urge the balance team to keep a weather eye on her. This might not work the way it was intended to, and in that case, we'll need a new solution.

ElSeto
05-14-2014, 12:06 PM
Can somebody explain that with the S1 Badges ? I was in Platin/Gold but cant select any of them ? :D

Maverickfoxx
05-14-2014, 12:25 PM
Now, now, I enjoyed her, but let's admit it: She's a bit of a cheap god. Jump in, 3, 2, jump out. Although I do think she needed some changing, I am not entirely sure whether this change is a good one. I think it might actually shift counterplay around a bit in Bastet's favor instead of against her. A stun aimed at where she pounces to was actually a good stopper.

I'd like to urge the balance team to keep a weather eye on her. This might not work the way it was intended to, and in that case, we'll need a new solution.

she was annoying, but no more annoying than tyr or chang'e and a million times easier to deal with given how squishy she is and the lack of self healing. think about it this way, chang'e can go in, do damage to you, and get out without a scratch thanks to invincibility. and then heal everything you did manage to do to her. tyr jumps in and cc's you to oblivion, has high defense so the damage he takes is negligible, and can also heal that back. bastet can jump in, isn't invulnerable to damage, is easy to kill, a lot of the time takes just as much or more damage than she dished out if the attack went wrong or the enemy was expecting it. she can jump out of any cc, but the enemy knows right where she is going to land. this gives anyone with a charge up ult like ao or ra a chance to aim and not worry about missing. or anyone with an aoe like ao or anubis a chance to put something down before she even gets there. oh and she has no self heals to reverse any of that damage without building life-steal items. on top of that she burns through mana super fast, so if you dont build a meditation with her, her early game is going to be a whole lot of waiting on mana and not a whole lot of doing anything.

Impytus
05-14-2014, 01:03 PM
those saying she had no hard counters before are just plain wrong. Ao can easily toss a tornado on the spot she'll be jumping back to and if she took any damage at all with the attack, after leaping back into the tornado she'll be doomed. anubis has two chances to counter her. he can either stop the attack by mummifying as soon as she lands, forcing her to jump back. OR he can wait for the attack, and wait for the second leap and toss one then so she lands right in a cc. because its super predictable. in fact any god who has ranged cc (like anubis, ullr, scylla, thor, isis, ect..) or an massive damage ability that can be used at range (anubis, ao kuang, scylla, ra, poseidon, ect..) can easily make a bastet pay for her poke.

Tl;Dr, bastet could be countered by players using their brains, better than can be said for some warriors. she didn't need the nerf and now shes likely going to be useless again.

also damnit i really liked her skin.

I think this poster has a fair point, I didnt even think about it until now. But what is the real difference in action between a god that can cast down a big aoe damage over time ability from afar, and a god that can jump in, unleash a cone damage over time ability and then jump back?

Certainly the former sounds more appealing written down but people dont tend to complain too much about Ao Kuang.

I dont think it is ever this ability that makes her overpowered, rather a balance of other things as a whole which should have been addressed instead.

And im totally against the common argument that she doesnt play like a typical assassin. What is the point of having a range of gods to choose from if they all function the same. Thats why I was against the kali change, who has all the typical assassins abilities now and has lost her uniqueness, while love the idea behind gods like freya which break the typical mage mold.

MiChAeLoKGB
05-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Still no response, so Ill ask again:

Will you refund us also for Bastet voicepack? I bought it with the skin and only for that skin, ans as the skin is no longer in game, I want my money back for the VP too. Or should I write a ticket, or two, or three?

Caelu
05-14-2014, 06:29 PM
I really like the new skin. Still bothers me that AMC, as well as all the other mayan gods, have a banner with an aztec symbol, though.

Zanaxis
05-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Waiting on a response from Hirez from my ticket about this exact issue. I actually sent 2 before the one I just sent but somehow they were both deleted. Unsure if it was just a technical issue or if some mod deleted them. :(

wiwi78
05-14-2014, 07:59 PM
they should put the geb skin in the patch notes

WindKitty
05-15-2014, 02:23 AM
Still no response, so Ill ask again:

Will you refund us also for Bastet voicepack? I bought it with the skin and only for that skin, ans as the skin is no longer in game, I want my money back for the VP too. Or should I write a ticket, or two, or three?

I have the same thought/issue...without the Night prowler bastet voice pack, i don't have any want for the default bastet voicepack but i now own (and have inadvertently paid for?) the voice pack i don't want and would really like it refunded as well as the skin, don't know if thats something i need to figure out how to make a ticket for or not haha..

Also, wasn't the Night prowler bastet skin 600Gems? i got 500 back on my account...i had 63 before, now i have 563...(i may be wrong, it was a while ago, was the skin 500gems..?) i remember it being 600Gems...and i lost the skin, and got 500gems back? and i have a voicepack i don't particularly want...Mostly i'd like to know, was the bastet skin 600 gems or 500 or 400? and if it wasn't 500 gems, why did i get 500gems back and not 600?

MaysJEDI
05-15-2014, 03:56 AM
Bastet nerf didn't effect me at all. Just went toe to toe with a legendary ne zha with over 4000 kills and destroyed him one on one.

Drako110
05-16-2014, 02:55 PM
While i was aginst this nerf cause she didn't need it.

I can see bright side here, at least there isn't bastet in evry match anymore and the kids who crying how op she is...
The only thing that's pissing me right now is this crapy delay on her 2.

Lostcheetah
05-16-2014, 11:10 PM
Whaat?! Noo!! My night prowler!! Why!! My fave character just lost her best skin D: (Only skin really) This is dumb! i doubt this is a copyright issue i mean this is like... 3d character designing 101 "Don't copywright other peoples stuff without permission" I hope their just... fixing it up or something I don't want this to just vanish. and before you go all like "How do you know it couldn't be a copyright thing" Im actually in that field for making video games xD so unless the 3d designers are complete noobs... and got sued for this or it's something else...

Jackoffripper
06-03-2014, 11:58 AM
I do not know if it is me or not, though I have not been refunded my gems for the skin. I like many others in this thread would like the gems back for my voice pack too. I only got the voice pack due to her sultry tone with the Prowler skin.