PDA

View Full Version : What does a gray box means for reputation?

LuxInterior
10-27-2015, 01:37 PM
I see that someone added reputation for me, but it shows a gray rectangle instead of the usual green one. I've never been repped down, but I suppose a negative reputation comes with a red box. It didn't add or subtract any point to my rep. So what does it mean?

Daelinn
10-27-2015, 02:42 PM
I'm not 100% sure but that may be connected to the fact that somebody has 0 reputation power (how does one earn that by the way, I'm curious) because when I added reputation for help to somebody it also shows grey in my history.

LuxInterior
10-27-2015, 02:47 PM
I'm not 100% sure but that may be connected to the fact that somebody has 0 reputation power (how does one earn that by the way, I'm curious) because when I added reputation for help to somebody it also shows grey in my history.
You get reputation power for receiving reputation. I'm giving you 3 points for the answer and just to see if you can get to 1.

EDIT: It didn't work. If I remember it right, it's also related to your post count.

GongsunYiru
10-27-2015, 09:15 PM
It can be negative and it can be positive, but it's always gray if it's by someone with 0 Rep Power.