PDA

View Full Version : look inversion bug

breakmyfutoffinu
10-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Is this fixed yet ??? and since I know we all got screwed out of it free gems any weird on some kinda promo code for us to get extra gems or some reimbursement I haven't played since Friday and am really irritated by this not being fixed asap but that almighty gem issue got fixed heaven forbid they don't get their money...

Milldozer
10-27-2015, 03:04 PM
I asked about this earlier as well. This is the response that was posted:

This morning was to get a workaround in place for the gems. A lot of people had spent money and were not getting what they paid for so that was our first priority and something we could do without needing to go through Microsoft certification process.

We are sending a patch to Microsoft for certification tomorrow morning that will fix the region issue, the inverted look issue, plus a few fixes for avoiding people getting stuck on daily rewards page.

Thanks for your patience!

Source: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?99180-Any-notes-on-what-was-included-in-the-hot-fix

From a business point-of-view, fixing their source of income is a priority.

From a player/customer point-of-view, releasing bugs into production is unacceptable! I also missed out on all those free gems over the weekend because of the Inverted Aim issue. Game was not fun at all when my aim/camera view was all over the place.

Sizz
10-28-2015, 02:11 AM
I was under the assumption the recent hot fix resolved this invert issue, but just tried again w/ Sol and it's NOT working, invert look turned on with no change....anyone else?! Or is there a second hot fix for the invert?

breakmyfutoffinu
10-28-2015, 10:19 AM
They were submitting the fix Tuesday to MS for approval and are hoping for Friday patch... I'm basically playing other games that I don't want to too kill time o_O

breakmyfutoffinu
10-28-2015, 10:21 AM
I really hope they break regular aim like this soooo I can see the out cry then see how long that fix takes :O