PDA

View Full Version : Refer-a-friend question for hirez

Wussie
10-23-2015, 09:25 AM
Ok so back In the days of alpha and closed beta I was given codes to get my friends to play and help test this wonderful game. Now that the refer-a-friend is up on console, I have nobody left to refer so does this mean I am stuck not getting the 2 skins I would love to have or is there a way I can get some of the people i have given codes to or told them to download the game on my referred list?

Milldozer
10-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Wussie,

I am in the same situation as you - Beta tester with multiple extra keys given to my friends. I emailed customer support explaining the situation. Below is the response I was given:

Unfortunately the referral system is not retroactive and Customer Support is unable to alter or modify a referral. We can only suggest that you refer other friends to the game if you wish to gain the referral rewards.

Extremely disappointed, to say the least.

HiRez - If you're reading this, this is the type of stuff that will cause your loyal player base to get frustrated, disappointed, and decide to leave the game.

Wussie
10-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Wussie,

I am in the same situation as you - Beta tester with multiple extra keys given to my friends. I emailed customer support explaining the situation. Below is the response I was given:

Extremely disappointed, to say the least.

HiRez - If you're reading this, this is the type of stuff that will cause your loyal player base to get frustrated, disappointed, and decide to leave the game.

Yeah it's kinda sad. Seeing how all of our friends have played at least 1 game and can't be referred. In that case just give me the rewards lol cause I know I have earned it by helping test and referred people to help test so, I don't see why they couldn't give me a code to maybe redeem the 2 items.

Well guess I'll have to go about it the hard way and level 3 accounts to 15.

Kruel
10-29-2015, 04:22 PM
Literally just talked about this last night with the group I got into Smite. A bit bummed, I want to be super dramatic Agni (considering we have at least 100+ hours played together at this point).