PDA

View Full Version : Camazotz - God of Batz (Mayan Assassin)

Africano
03-25-2014, 09:17 AM
Camazotz/Zotz – Mayan God of Bats

Passive: Every third Basic attack applies a bleed in an AoE. Camazotz is healed 3% * his current life steal stat of the damage. *EX: If he currently has 20% lifesteal he will heal for 60% of the damage dealt.* Stacks twice on each enemy.

Being an assassin he needs some sort of clear which he doesn’t really have in his abilities. Also it brings in an interesting mechanic of healing from the DoT. I’m thinking he won’t need bumbas if you start him off with a lifesteal item.

1. Camelot wings grow green, he gains double his current lifesteal and 15/20/25/30/35% attack speed.

This ability also passively gives him 10% life steal.

You would probably get this level 1 for the lifesteal with his passive, this is his main damage source. Like Bakasura he doesn’t really have much damage through abilities other than his ultimate.

2. Toggle: Camazotz spreads his wings and flies, gaining 30% movement speed over 3 seconds and using mana per second. Upon landing the movement speed goes away 10% per second. While in flight he is unable to attack or use abilities. He also has *drift* (like vamana charge).

This is his mobility, something that makes junglers top tier. The mana cost would be fairly high so it doesn’t become ridiculous.

3. Camazotz leaps, damaging and slowing enemies by 10/15/20/25/30% in a small AoE and creating a puff of batz in a larger AoE (like Poseidon targeter). While in the area of bats Camazotz becomes invisible and gains 15% movespeed. Invis and speed lasts 1s after leaving area.[B]

Main casual gank, as in you aren’t necessarily going in for the kill just poke (because it doesn’t bring any hard cc).

4. [B]Ultimate: Camazotz dashes to a selected enemy (nemesis type) and rips of their head if they are below 20% health. If not he stuns them for 1.5 seconds. He spawns 3 bat creatures in his wake and deals damage to enemies he goes through while dashing.

This is his gank ability when going for the kill, it brings hard cc to the table and an execute. Also if you didn’t know, he is known for ripping of Xbalanque’s brothers head, so its straight from the lore! Could also allow some interactions between him and xba. Also he is the “Sworn enemy” of chaac, so some more interactions.

I hope you guys like! I really want him in this game. Oh, and a picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131025233621/marveldatabase/images/3/35/Camazotz_(Earth-616)_bat_god.png

This is actually really close to how I would depict him, he would run on all fours but stand when basic attacking (like Fenrir).

BBQBluefox
03-25-2014, 11:09 AM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/288/5/b/mother_of_god_by_rober_raik-d4cw2di.png
Sooo epic :O

Scylaxius
03-25-2014, 07:15 PM
I like this idea a LOT! He could out-lifesteal thanatos easily!

Although a God being able to rip off someones head would require making headless models for all the other gods... ;)