PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in to forums with Xbox account?

SinisterCorgi
10-02-2015, 11:51 PM
When I do it, I need to enter a master account. It never asked for that before. I entered a master account then it kicked me right back where I was. This started happening 4 days ago. I'm not the only one with this issue. Anyone know how to fix this? I've asked hirez on Twitter but I haven't gotten a response.

Disconn3ct3d
10-13-2015, 10:03 AM
Been having the exact same issue, for a month. Got a reply saying, " We are aware of the situation and working on it" Been frustrating. Would like my normal forum account back.

Kaostic
10-13-2015, 01:25 PM
Hi guys - our web team have fixed both of your accounts, you should be good to go.

IrishPotato
10-13-2015, 01:27 PM
Been having the exact same issue, for a month. Got a reply saying, " We are aware of the situation and working on it" Been frustrating. Would like my normal forum account back.

I was wondering why you only had 4 posts lol

Disconn3ct3d
10-13-2015, 02:05 PM
I was wondering why you only had 4 posts lol

Yea, been a real pain in the arse with no real sign of fixing it. Which is a shame cause I rather liked the linked account.

Kaostic
10-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Yea, been a real pain in the arse with no real sign of fixing it. Which is a shame cause I rather liked the linked account.

Our web team have said that they have fixed your account now. When you login, does it take you straight to this account?

If so, I can just merge the accounts.

Discon3ct3d
10-13-2015, 02:24 PM
Our web team have said that they have fixed your account now. When you login, does it take you straight to this account?

If so, I can just merge the accounts.

Didnt see your post earlier, its working! Thanks a bunch.

TheLethalCorgi
10-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Thank you. What was causing the issue?

Kaostic
10-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Thank you. What was causing the issue?

I'm not 100% sure, but the web team are working on it. Do you want me to merge your accounts?

TheLethalCorgi
10-13-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but the web team are working on it. Do you want me to merge your accounts?
What do you mean?

Kaostic
10-13-2015, 09:40 PM
What do you mean?

I can merge your SinisterCorgi & TheLethalCorgi accounts.

TheLethalCorgi
10-13-2015, 10:59 PM
No thanks. I only use my Xbox for smite. Thanks for offering though.

FaultlessSky
10-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Hi!

Had that issue too with the forum.
My original account was FaultlessSky80 can i get it back please? I had to choose a new username today when i was finally able to login again, but i lost my stats and my profile. Would appreciate if it is possible to have my original back.

Thank you very much!

Thanks to the OP, voted for your rep, thanks for the help!

TheLethalCorgi
10-19-2015, 12:25 PM
Hi!

Had that issue too with the forum.
My original account was FaultlessSky80 can i get it back please? I had to choose a new username today when i was finally able to login again, but i lost my stats and my profile. Would appreciate if it is possible to have my original back.

Thank you very much!

Thanks to the OP, voted for your rep, thanks for the help!

No problem :)

FaultlessSky
10-25-2015, 10:22 AM
Hi! I still need help with the issues with the forum, would like to have my original account back please, check 2 post above here, i give more details. Still have not received help from the support, sent my email maybe 3-4 weeks ago, maybe more. Would appreciate any help or feedback!

Thanks!