PDA

View Full Version : XB1 - Not able to purchase items or upgrade skills

Silver 66 Stang
09-23-2015, 11:25 PM
After loading into a match, when the god is still standing in base it will not let me purchase items, upgrade skills, or use my basic attack. I have to run out of the base, close the notification that i have not purchased items and then go back into base to be able to buy anything or upgrade skills.

This is especially annoying when it happens in Assault, having to run off of the platform not able to purchase anything until i die. It will however allow me to upgrade my skills and use my basic attack after running off of the platform and closing the notification window. I just get stuck with no items in the beginning of the match.

I have had this happen multiple times a day, and it has been going on for over a week for me.

SonicRainboom24
09-24-2015, 03:33 PM
Hopefully this bug gets attention, it's game breaking and should be known already for how common it is.

Please fix this next patch.

WizeMan305
09-27-2015, 09:16 PM
Just shut off your controller and turn it back on you should be fine, it may take more than once but trust me it works.

Silver66Stang
09-27-2015, 09:33 PM
Thats fine, but they still need to fix the issue.

DefineAwesome
09-29-2015, 07:37 PM
Don't do that, walk out of the store to get the notification that you're leaving with no items. Then you'll be fine

HiRezMeier
09-30-2015, 06:39 PM
Are you guys still encountering this post-patch? A fix was implemented, but we do not encounter this issue in internal tests, so we need to rely on your feedback for validation.