PDA

View Full Version : Strange server side lag? Also unable to buy things unless you leave altar first bug.

SolVey
09-23-2015, 04:17 AM
Heya, Just a little heads up in case nobody has reported anything about the servers of Smite, but me and my friends have realized there has been some strange lag, everything is at least 1-2 seconds behind, its like playing on the US servers though we are on the AUS! we thought it could be our net but our nets perfectly fine, so we are assuming its Server side. Also, I am not sure if anyone has posted this, but theres a bug happens often where as soon yas a match starts you are unable too purchase any items unless you leave altar first. which is a pain, there has been a case where leaving the altar fixed nothing at all. Just giving the team a heads up^^

WizeMan305
09-27-2015, 10:15 PM
It seems to be a problem with the controller I have the same issue but shutting off my controller and turning it back on helps you may need to do it twice but that should fix it. I noticed it happens if I start the game from a different app especially netflix this happens to me.