PDA

View Full Version : PTS: Alien Attacks Patch Notes

Kaostic
09-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Please note: These are Public Test Server Patch Notes and could be subject to change before hitting the live client.

PTS Patch Notes: Alien Attacks | Sept. 22nd.

New God Skins

http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/AhPuch.jpg (http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/AhPuch_Alien_Card.jpg)

Galactic Invader Ah Puch
For a limited time only get the Exclusive UFO Ward bundled free with purchase.

http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Khepri.jpg (http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Khepri_Tier2_Card.jpg)

Horned Beetle Khepri

Updated God Cards

http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Anhur.jpg (http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Anhur_Olympian_Card.jpg)

Olympian Anhur

http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Ares.jpg (http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Ares_Default_Card.jpg)

Standard Ares

http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Artemis.jpg (http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Artemis_Convention_Card.jpg)

Convention 2012 Artemis

http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Ra.jpg (http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Ra_Alienware_Card.jpg)

Alienware Ra

http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Vamana.jpg (http://hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/smite-web/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Vamana_DivineProtector_Card.jpg)

Divine Protector Vamana

Read the full patch notes... (http://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-alien-attacks/)

RainbowSplat
09-16-2015, 04:21 PM
hyped for patch! but that blink nerf...im realy sad...but then again about zeus rework im happy

LuxInterior
09-16-2015, 04:22 PM
The link is not working.

Magikabula
09-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Is this patch on the PTS yet? Also, does anyone know why my PTS says "warning: version mismatch?"

McKnightrider
09-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Can we start posting the description of the patch BACK into the forums, the damn smite main website is never working.

IronHan7
09-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Link doesn't work M8

GongsunYiru
09-16-2015, 04:24 PM
The link is not working.

Neither for me... *shrug*

Goobis
I'm a little disappointed that all Khepri got was that, but at least he has a bit of counterplay to the ult now, might not be enough tho.

Blink nerf thank god, really needed and I love it. <3

Really annoyed that once again, so much stuff was spoiled yet almost nothing was released.

GongsunYiru
Executes :cool:

RainbowSplat
09-16-2015, 04:26 PM
wow the updated god cards look awesome

Azilo
09-16-2015, 04:29 PM
When will PTS be updated with this?

Sheltar
09-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Fix your site or post the patch notes on forums ffs.

mryøshi
09-16-2015, 04:40 PM
player base i dont like playing support hi-rez nerff the supports

Goobis
09-16-2015, 04:42 PM
Hey if the site can't take the amount of people looking for notes then why aren't they on the forums? Where they belong? -.-

Reddit still does it, so why do the forums need to be different?

BhastetKurza
09-16-2015, 04:46 PM
Why on earth did they take the patch notes off of the website and place it on another website?

If it's not broken don't fix it means a great deal.

This is why.

KTKA
09-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Here are the patch notes on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/3l7lep/pc_16th_sep_2015_patch_notes_pts/). And I completely agree - HiRez servers are beyond pathetic.

mixone
09-16-2015, 04:52 PM
No new country flags ? -.-

Lazy Hi-Rez ..

ShiftyGrifter
09-16-2015, 04:53 PM
That Blink nerf pretty much kills Tyr. Should give him an additional passive to reduce the cooldown of actives by 50%

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Blink needed to be nerfed, especially at the lower levels. You could far too easily get away with just buying the first, and maybe second tier late game. And if someone did invest in the third tier, a 45 second CD was way too short. 70 seconds at max rank now seems very fair. And I say that as someone who enjoys Gods like Ares and Xing Ting.

Speaking of Xing Ting, 100% agree with the damage nerf. But have to reserve judgement on the increased spin up time of his ult. Even in its previous state I've watched countless people pop their escape to avoid it completly.

Zeus....my facorite God, the only God I've bothered to get Diamond with in 3 years of playing. I really don't like some of the nerfs, and yes he did get some nerfs. He already had poor wave clear, especially compared to other mages, and in Arena, where I play him the most and minons are more important than any other mode, I'm going to have an even more difficult time of dealing with them.

I'm going to be forced to use my 2 for that wave clear, and I lose my damage reduction and speed boost that I normally rely on from that shield in team fights. Its also going to eat up a ton more mana now that I will be forced to use my two just to clear waves. I also lose all of my protection against auto attack Gods.

Then there is the big fat nerf to my 3. It's been nerfed once already, it used to stun Gods with 3 charges on them, then it was changed to a slow, and now it does absolutely nothing. Unless I wate it early and pop it with fewer than 3 charges on the target. Which means it will do less damage if I want it to slow someone down.

The change to his ult is great, but I can almost guaruntee it won't last and they'll nerf it in some why, again. His ult has always been weak in that it requires enemy Gods to be bad and sit in it, or I have to rely on my team to have cripples or stuns to keep people in it more than 1 second. They fully recognized how bad it was years ago, and increased the casting speed so you could hit people with it. But that actually made it useful on its own, so people raged about it and Hi-Rez nerfed it back. And I forsee the exact same thing happening again.

GongsunYiru
09-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Oh well... RIP Kali card.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-16-2015, 05:38 PM
The Blink nerf was unnecessary because it was only picked because popular actives were being nerfed to high hell. You make more actives to ensue different styles of plays, not nerf each one because it becomes popular.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 05:48 PM
The Blink nerf was unnecessary because it was only picked because popular actives were being nerfed to high hell. You make more actives to ensue different styles of plays, not nerf each one because it becomes popular.

And Blink was not nerfed because it was popular. It was only popular because it was too strong, and its because it was too strong that its being nerfed. Before the nerf you could have Blink up with your ult every single time on a God like Ares without ever having to buy into the 3rd tier. Which forced other players to buy two 3rd tier actives just to counter his 1 ult and 1 active. Oding was even worse. Even then with both Beads and Aegis you could only get out of every other ult at most.

Those Gods can still use their ults just as often, they just won't be able to jump half way across the map now every single the very second their ult is off CD.

Goobis
09-16-2015, 05:50 PM
Ayyyyy, more art copyright. xD

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Can we talk about how Xing Tians Ultimate now deals more damage than before, according to the wording?

Dmantakae
09-16-2015, 06:12 PM
They haven't said when the PTS is going to be up yet, just be patient guys.

McKnightrider
09-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Blink did need a small nerf. The 45 sec cool down was to short.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Can we talk about how Xing Tians Ultimate now deals more damage than before, according to the wording?

You either have a problem reading or a problem with basic math.

Old Ult at max rank 150 x 4 = 600

New Ult at max rank 55+110+132+154 =451

So old 600 - 451 new = 149 less damage.

LokiWildfire
09-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Rip my beloved ymir.

I am very confused with Zeus' changes. It makes sense they would change his 2, his other abilities already worked well with one another but... this new change has both pros and cons. The new stuff is nice, but he lost his already low mobility (all other burst mages have at least some speed boost or a hard CC - except AP who trades hard for soft CC and speed for a pathetically large area of damage to keep targets at distance instead), the little tankiness it added to his squishy as F ass. The new 2 seems to compensate for the defensive charges that used to be applied, so no problem there. I will have to test it to be sure how I feel about it, but right now it seems suspicious.

What intrigues me the most is his passive - so much talk about skills that combine with one another, yet no touching the passive? If he is a burst mage as the text implies, why does he have a purely AA passive? The new changes don't seem to have improved the non existent synergy of his passive with burst Zeus' play style even a bit. Yet, skill synergy is all that the text talks about.

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 06:27 PM

Old Ult at max rank 150 x 4 = 600

New Ult at max rank 55+110+132+154 =451

So old 600 - 451 new = 149 less damage.

Old Ult at max rank 150 + 50% = 600 + 200%

New Ult at max rank (55 + 50%) + (110 + 100%) + (132 + 120%) + (154 + 140%) = 451 + 410%

So old 600 + 200% New 149 less damage but 210% more scaling.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 06:41 PM

Old Ult at max rank 150 + 50% = 600 + 200%

New Ult at max rank (55 + 50%) + (110 + 100%) + (132 + 120%) + (154 + 140%) = 451 + 410%

So old 600 + 200% New 149 less damage but 210% more scaling.

No, again, please learn some math.

His old ult did 150 damage x4 hits. His new ult does 55+110 (55x2)+132 (55x2.4)+154 (55x2.8), there is no bonus damage on top of those numbers like you seem to think.

Rip my beloved ymir.

I am very confused with Zeus' changes. It makes sense they would change his 2, his other abilities already worked well with one another but... this new change has both pros and cons. The new stuff is nice, but he lost his already low mobility (all other burst mages have at least some speed boost or a hard CC - except AP who trades hard for soft CC and speed for a pathetically large area of damage to keep targets at distance instead), the little tankiness it added to his squishy as F ass. The new 2 seems to compensate for the defensive charges that used to be applied, so no problem there. I will have to test it to be sure how I feel about it, but right now it seems suspicious.

What intrigues me the most is his passive - so much talk about skills that combine with one another, yet no touching the passive? If he is a burst mage as the text implies, why does he have a purely AA passive? The new changes don't seem to have improved the non existent synergy of his passive with burst Zeus' play style even a bit. Yet, skill synergy is all that the text talks about.

I'm very confused over the Zeus changes too. Especially his 3 no longer applying a slow if you detonate with 3 charges on the target. So you either detonate it early to apply the slow, meaning you waste your passive, if you give up the slow for it to do full damage. It's like taking the slow away from Ah Puch if he detonates his corpses on you. It makes no sense and is a huge nerf.

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 06:48 PM

His old ult did 150 damage x4 hits. His new ult does 55+110 (55x2)+132 (55x2.4)+154 (55x2.8), there is no bonus damage on top of those numbers like you seem to think.

You should look up Xing Tians Ultimate. It deals 150 + 50% of his magical Power per Swing right now.

Hits 4 times (once on the grab, two while spinning and once when throwing them away) for up to 200/300/400/500/600 (+200% of your magical power) damage. (http://smite.gamepedia.com/Xing_Tian)

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 06:52 PM
You should look up Xing Tians Ultimate. It deals 150 + 50% of his magical Power per Swing right now.

Hits 4 times (once on the grab, two while spinning and once when throwing them away) for up to 200/300/400/500/600 (+200% of your magical power) damage. (http://smite.gamepedia.com/Xing_Tian)

There is nothing in the patch notes that says his scaling is increasing from 50% to 200%. So maybe use official sources and not some random nonsense on a 3rd party site.

Whirlwind of Rage and Steel

Targets are now immune to Crowd Control while grabbed.
Increased warmup time from .6s → .75s
Decreased damage from 50/75/100/125/150 → 15/25/35/45/55
Now does increased damage for each subsequent spin: x2/x2.4/x2.8 after the initial hit.

Please show me where it says in all of that that his scaling from items is quadrupling. I'll save you some time, it doesn't. His item scaling remains the same and therefore is irrelevant when comparing damage pre and post nerf.

Matrixbeast
09-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Alien skin looks silly and I'm so buying it. Khepri is meh and I might pick it up on sale.
Updated god cards are nice.

Anyway, the changes. I'm not so keen on Zeus's. While it's nice that the Chain Lightning has a slow, it's kind of strange that they'd remove the slow against Detonate Charge for targets with 3 charges. Seems kind of counter intuitive. It's nice that Zeus's ult doesn't root him, but it doesn't change that it's still rather weak unless you can get someone to stand in it for more than just one lightning bolt. His new 2 is kind of interesting, though. Not being a big Zeus player as is, I don't know if it's all good, since I'm pretty sure some people rely on his old movement speed buff. Guess we'll see.

Other changes are eh. I would've preferred to Xing's ult to just take a minor damage drop, but can't win everything. Not so big on Blink's nerf, though. It feels like the cooldown was made a bit too high, personally.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Alien skin looks silly and I'm so buying it. Khepri is meh and I might pick it up on sale.
Updated god cards are nice.

Anyway, the changes. I'm not so keen on Zeus's. While it's nice that the Chain Lightning has a slow, it's kind of strange that they'd remove the slow against Detonate Charge for targets with 3 charges. Seems kind of counter intuitive. It's nice that Zeus's ult doesn't root him, but it doesn't change that it's still rather weak unless you can get someone to stand in it for more than just one lightning bolt. His new 2 is kind of interesting, though. Not being a big Zeus player as is, I don't know if it's all good, since I'm pretty sure some people rely on his old movement speed buff. Guess we'll see.

Other changes are eh. I would've preferred to Xing's ult to just take a minor damage drop, but can't win everything. Not so big on Blink's nerf, though. It feels like the cooldown was made a bit too high, personally.

20 seconds shorter than tier 3 beads and 50 seconds shorter than tier 3 aegis. No seeing how that's too long by any stretch of the imagination.

Caladryus
09-16-2015, 07:01 PM
There is nothing in the patch notes that says his scaling is increasing from 50% to 200%. So maybe use official sources and not some random nonsense on a 3rd party site.

Whirlwind of Rage and Steel

Now does increased damage for each subsequent spin: x2/x2.4/x2.8 after the initial hit.

Please show me where it says in all of that that his scaling from items is quadrupling. I'll save you some time, it doesn't. His item scaling remains the same and therefore is irrelevant when comparing damage pre and post nerf.

He is right, the ult did 4 hits, EACH hit dealing 150 damage + 50% scaling = 150*4 damage + 50*4% scaling = 600 + 200%
In his new ult, the progression will be (as far as I have understood it) on the base damage, but there will still be a 50% scaling on each hit, which will result in an ult dealing 451 + 200% scaling. So it will indeed hit for 149 damage less.

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 07:09 PM
He is right, the ult did 4 hits, EACH hit dealing 150 damage + 50% scaling = 150*4 damage + 50*4% scaling = 600 + 200%
In his new ult, the progression will be (as far as I have understood it) on the base damage, but there will still be a 50% scaling on each hit, which will result in an ult dealing 451 + 200% scaling. So it will indeed hit for 149 damage less.

The patch notes say that the DAMAGE increases with each rank, not the BASE damage.

If it will be 451 + 200%, it will still be too strong (just because of the scaling), but can be dealt with. If I am right, dark days are coming.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 07:13 PM

Exactly

Old ult, 150 (+50%) x4. You all are taking that to come up with the 200% scaling from the 50% x4. But it doesn't directly scale like that when each hit is doing a different amount of damage. Also, that +% of damage is not multiplied against the damage of each of those hits. He currently hits you 4 times for 150 damage plus 50% of his Magical Power, which is added to that base damage, not multiplied against it. If he has 200 Magical Power he would hit you for 150 + 100 x4 (600 + 400 =1000 total)

His new ult using the same example of him having 200 Magical power would be (55 + 100) + (110 + 100) + (132 + 100) + (154 + 100) = 851 total.

I didn't list the damage from him +MP% because its irrelevant when determining how much less or more damage he will do after the change.

The patch notes say that the DAMAGE increases with each rank, not the BASE damage.

If it will be 451 + 200%, it will still be too strong (just because of the scaling), but can be dealt with. If I am right, dark days are coming.

No, it very clearly shows that only the base damage is increasing. Even with the way you're trying to describe it, 451 +200% you still fail to realize that 200% is based off his Magical Power only and will not be increasing in damage or scaling at all. They are not adding those damage multipliers to the scaling from his magical power.

All of that applies to the base damage and base damage only.

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 07:23 PM
The part you yourself bolded clearly says that the Ultimate now does increased DAMAGE for each subsequent spin.

It doesn't say "Increased Base Damage", it explicitly states "DAMAGE".

On top of that, how many skills are there in the game that add non scaling base damage to an ability that already has a scaling component to it? Honestly, I can't think of one.

IceBoi200
09-16-2015, 07:27 PM
"Now triggers cooldown timer upon taking damage, so it’s more clear when it’s available (if cooldown is less than time out of combat requirement)"

Okay, I got a question about this blink stuff: So you took damage and then the Blink goes to cooldown on 150/110/70 seconds? ... Really?

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 07:40 PM
The part you yourself bolded clearly says that the Ultimate now does increased DAMAGE for each subsequent spin.

It doesn't say "Increased Base Damage", it explicitly states "DAMAGE".

On top of that, how many skills are there in the game that add non scaling base damage to an ability that already has a scaling component to it? Honestly, I can't think of one.

Dude, you're wrong. Very, very wrong, so please just stop. The only thing that is being multiplied by that 2/2.4/2.8% is the base damage. The scaling from your Magical Power is not affected in any way. Hi-Rez didn't do more to spell that out for you because they assumed people are smart enough to realize that. But that obviously doesn't apply to you.

"Now triggers cooldown timer upon taking damage, so it’s more clear when it’s available (if cooldown is less than time out of combat requirement)"

Okay, I got a question about this blink stuff: So you took damage and then the Blink goes to cooldown on 150/110/70 seconds? ... Really?

smh...big fat no on that one. It says right in the patch notes

Improved Blink: Time out of combat required increased from 4s → 5s

Greater Blink: Time out of combat required increased from 3s → 5s

Its that "Time out of combat" CD that they are referring to upon taking damage.

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Dude, you're wrong. Very, very wrong, so please just stop. The only thing that is being multiplied by that 2/2.4/2.8% is the base damage. The scaling from your Magical Power is not affected in any way. Hi-Rez didn't do more to spell that out for you because they assumed people are smart enough to realize that. But that obviously doesn't apply to you.

I take the wording they give in the patch notes literally, as you should too.

People like you also failed to understand that Xing Tians 1 dealt 17.5% Max HP as damage and thought that he had no damage in his kit in general whatsoever (and still say to this day outside of his ultimate).

Simpletons like you thinking that they are smart are what will ruin the game in the long run if you continue to fail to use simple grammar and reading skills paired with some basic math skills as well as this not so common thing called "common sense"-

HiRez isn't perfect. Either I am right and they did a huge fuck up with the number juggling or I am wrong and they still fucked up the wording on the ultimate.

The way I understand it, if your blink is off cooldown but you receive damage, it will go on cooldown for the duration it takes for you to be out of combat before you can use blink.

For example, you have greater blink and it is ready to use, but that mean motherloving Archer Minions stabs your butt with an Arrow. Your Blink will now go on a 5 second cooldown before you can use it again.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-16-2015, 07:55 PM
Guys please calm down before we have an all out war in this discussion. Take it to PM please.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 08:01 PM
Guys please calm down before we have an all out war in this discussion. Take it to PM please.

Or maybe 2 seconds to clarify the issue and put the matter to rest? And if you don't have the answer use your position to get the answer, provide it and put the matter to rest.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Or maybe 2 seconds to clarify the issue and put the matter to rest?

No exceptions, you guys were bickering back and forth. This thread isn't for petty "I am right and you are wrong cause you don't know math" types of discussion. Make a thread and bicker there without the name calling.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 08:05 PM
No exceptions, you guys were bickering back and forth. This thread isn't for petty "I am right and you are wrong cause you don't know math" types of discussion. Make a thread and bicker there without the name calling.

Not asking for an exception, just asking for you to actually be helpful. I'll stop responding to him, but allowing posts where he's cussing people out to stand, and refusing to provide any helpful information, is you flexing your muscle instead of helping the community.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Not asking for an exception, just asking for you to actually be helpful. I'll stop responding to him, but allowing posts where he's cussing people out to stand, and refusing to provide any helpful information, is you flexing your muscle instead of helping the community.

He will be dealt with in a appropriate manner. You also weren't helping judging from the responses you were giving him. I'm not flexing my muscle, I'm trying to prevent a situation from getting worse.

Also where was he swearing in this thread so far?

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 08:08 PM
He will be dealt with in a appropriate manner. You also weren't helping judging from the responses you were giving him. I'm not flexing my muscle, I'm trying to prevent a situation from getting worse.

Also where was he swearing in this thread so far?

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?92531-PTS-Alien-Attacks-Patch-Notes&p=448822&viewfull=1#post448822

MiyobiKumagawa
09-16-2015, 08:10 PM
http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?92531-PTS-Alien-Attacks-Patch-Notes&p=448822&viewfull=1#post448822

He swore once:

HiRez isn't perfect. Either I am right and they did a huge fuck up with the number juggling or I am wrong and they still fucked up the wording on the ultimate.

The simpletons part wasn't necessary of course.

Now put the issue to rest and simmer down.

Kahldrogo
09-16-2015, 08:12 PM
He swore once:

Twice actually, and I didn't realize there was a minimum amount you could cuss people out. Good to know doing it twice is OK.

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 08:18 PM
He swore once:

Maybe he didn't like what I had to say about that Strawman Archer Minion I used when I explained how I understand the blink cooldown changes that other guy mentioned.

Does "Fuck up" count as swearing?

archeni
09-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Does "Fuck up" count as swearing?

Considering "fuck" is a curse word, yes -.-

Gromun
09-16-2015, 08:26 PM
nice, nerfed blink, after that patchs my ravana will be more useless then was before =/

archeni
09-16-2015, 08:29 PM
A lot of gods are hit. I didn't realize how good it was on how many gods. Pretty much all gods with burst can benefit because if you come out of no where, that slit second of processing will cost you your life.

PapaRodin
09-16-2015, 08:50 PM
Blink was a great Item, especially for Guardians, Warriors and Assassins.

I actually wanted to write an extended post on how to use it on what gods, but when I saw rumours about the blink nerf, I decided against it. Maybe I will revisit the idea again after the patch has hit since no changes are final at this point, everything may still change.

IronHan7
09-16-2015, 09:27 PM
Any ideas about when the pts will be available?

pewk
09-16-2015, 09:39 PM

I'm very confused over the Zeus changes too. Especially his 3 no longer applying a slow if you detonate with 3 charges on the target. So you either detonate it early to apply the slow, meaning you waste your passive, if you give up the slow for it to do full damage. It's like taking the slow away from Ah Puch if he detonates his corpses on you. It makes no sense and is a huge nerf.

"

Xing Tian had a strong release and we are making a few adjustments. Overall he was performing very well and had high damage. Somewhat paradoxically though, players didn't feel the impact of this damage. His Furious Roar now does slightly less damage but does it’s damage quicker, which should let players feel the impact of the damage being dealt. Whirlwind of Rage and Steel will now allow for more reaction time, deal less damage overall, and deal less damage for players who escape early. We feel that Xing should still be rewarded for hitting this skill for the full duration, but want players who escape to also feel a reward.

" looks like a nerf to me, nuff said

Zeus rework....WTF he loses his slow and still has no escape. FFS Wake up McFly....

deathbringer nerf bitchslaps all physical. not happy about this especially when some gods live and die off deathbringer as it was.

khepri. never have been a fanboi of executes and this pretty much sends khepri to the bottom of the totem pole due to counterpicking unless he is picked last. gag...

xing tian ...nerf was expected due to higher than expected dps, but im sure he will enjoy the view from the bottom of the pick list as well

nerf blink. well needed, but bad timing with db nerf to coincide as well

conclusion... looks like the 2 guardian meta is here to stay.. ralph/vomit.. not that i ever play the watch the paint dry on the wall conquest mode .. wonder how many people fall asleep during bans/picks.....just a thought.. time is money..cya

BigDingus
09-17-2015, 12:48 AM
He swore once:

Do you have an answer to put the issue to rest though? I'm confused and would also like to know.

Dingtje
09-17-2015, 04:06 AM
hmm mixed feelings about the blink, i'm happy when facing a ares, yet little bumped for tyr. The nerf on xing's 1 is fine, his ult is just weird in the sense that i thought lowering the scaling would be sufficient. But hey im a jobless gamer so there goes my expertise. Can anyone tell me when the pts goes live? i want to see if the scaling on xing does indeed effect the multipliers.

SmellyChicken
09-17-2015, 07:47 AM
I like the "Convention 2012 Artemis" card!
Hopefully i can aquire that skin some day.

?italis
09-17-2015, 07:56 AM
What you think about Ne Zha and his ultimate with Deathbringer nerf?

SmellyChicken
09-17-2015, 08:59 AM

It's bad for anyone who can use Deathbringer pretty much.

GodlySparta
09-17-2015, 10:24 AM
I can't believe these patch notes. I agree with most of it for once. The blink nerf was a bit much but still it's better. I would never have thought of alien Ah Puch becoming real but still good. Khepri needs a buff at some point but oh well. Zeus feels like an actual Mage now. After so long, Hi Rez actually do the things we ask for.

GongsunYiru
09-17-2015, 10:39 AM

Pretty much a nerf to all crit-based assassins, but Ne Zha is certainly one that's hit too hard.

Azilo
09-17-2015, 11:42 AM
RIP Merc. You were put in a bad spot, now you're slightly worse. *tosses Rat in too

McKnightrider
09-17-2015, 12:54 PM
Why isn't PTS up. The thing that annoys me the most is you release a patch with either new gods, new items or a combination of changes BUT THE PTS IS NEVER UP! It should be up the day of the patch notes.

PingWing1337
09-17-2015, 01:44 PM
I love it! I Love how they are like: Ooh Blink every 45 seconds, being able to support your team and such.. And they are like: BAM! Screw you! 70 seconds! No fast-paced game for you, go play CoD if you want action, this game is all about coördinating with people who are never there through a lousy VGS.

Absolute the best patch you guys could have made and this will absolutely make this Moba slow-paced, who likes action and fun anyway? Camping! That's what the players want!

Rezhez11
09-17-2015, 03:12 PM
I didn't get any gems

IFlip92
09-17-2015, 03:47 PM
Says the patch is due for the PTS on the 22nd of September. Did nobody read that?

McKnightrider
09-17-2015, 03:54 PM
Says the patch is due for the PTS on the 22nd of September. Did nobody read that?

That's when the patch goes live, not to PTS. The notes are for PTS, each times there's patch notes they're implemented next week. Which means we only have 1 week to test things out, the quicker the PTS is up the quicker we can test them. When PTS isn't up until 1-2 days before the live patch that's how you get such OP gods and shitty changes, because no one was able to test anything!

Goobis
09-17-2015, 04:06 PM
Whatever you did to the Nox Announcer Pack needs to be reverted, you guys ruined a great announcer pack by giving it the most generic lines ever. Stop changing things that don't need to be touched.

inferno18
09-17-2015, 04:09 PM
Zeus rework, I am pretty happy, he needed it badly. Now, I love Ah Puch, but I do NOT love the alien skin. When I heard he was getting a skin, I was hoping for even a Tier 2 skin, but this skin is just... I don't like it in my opinion. As for Blink, it has hit Ares hard, but he will still be fine. Deathbringer... I honestly don't see what everyone is crying about. Its just a mere 10% off. Big deal.

Jakehas
09-17-2015, 05:00 PM
Is Zeus's first ability supposed to have such a long delay? I don't remember chain lightning being that slow, when casting, and I don't see any note of it in the patch notes. It feels really clunky and awkward.

Goobis
09-17-2015, 05:09 PM
Is Zeus's first ability supposed to have such a long delay? I don't remember chain lightning being that slow, when casting, and I don't see any note of it in the patch notes. It feels really clunky and awkward.

No its not, it will be quicker in release.

Goobis
09-17-2015, 05:12 PM
Is the delay on Zeus' chain lightning intentional?

See my statement above. ^^^

lNogard
09-17-2015, 05:13 PM

Thank god, i also found it so awkward that it was so delayed without previous notice, Zeus is hella good now.

McKnightrider
09-17-2015, 05:23 PM

Uh, not according to HiRezKaostic who said that its working as intended in the PTS bug report. Where did you hear that its going to be quicker in release?

PapaRodin
09-17-2015, 05:52 PM
https://twitter.com/PonPonSmite/status/644613756299935744

Goobis
09-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Uh, not according to HiRezKaostic who said that its working as intended in the PTS bug report. Where did you hear that its going to be quicker in release?

Look above.

It was intended for the PTS, but it is being changed.

RippleApple
09-18-2015, 03:20 AM
Great patch guys, everything you did was a good idea and you're clearly on top of your game.

Your company's workers are improving with every new patch. Hopefully next year when you have an even larger playerbase you'll take another look at matchmaking and fix its underlying issues.

exiledsith
09-18-2015, 05:19 AM
WTF AGAIN another item change which indirectly hurts mercury in every single way. It seems like everytime they toss any change towards physical dmg options its like "oh by the way it also hurts mercury in the chest" WTF STOPT IT PLS OR AT LEAST GIVE COMPENSATION BUFFS.

Also nerfing DB wont change much due to this is indirectly a buff to hunters. While they lose minimal dmg the ones like Serq/Nezha etc who relied on ability based crits to 100-0 the hunters now lost a significant (around 150-200) dmg which doesn't seem much on paper but its exactly the amount what a squishy character needs to survive and get away. Guess we are back to playing Loki again.

Oh and the zeus changes. AFter years of waiting we get this trash. Nerfed 1 added 2 WOHOO loses his already minimal mobility. Like what you expect him tobuild fatalis with sprint 3 and HUEHUEHUEHEUHUE IM CHRONOS WNNB REKT SCRUBS mode?

How will he clear his wave? How will he able to survive the red pot thor/fenrir ganks early on? HOw will he be able to itemize to utility his unneded 2 change? It's nice that he can use 2 as well but hey YOU CANNOT MAX MORE THAN 1 ABILITY LANING PHASE WOHOOOOO.

Blink nerf: a bit overkill. Reason why we buy blink even on kali is not because its so damn good, it's because sprint,shell both branches of meditation girdle and everything else are trash tier. Nerfing blink the only viable alternative to curse and beads. HURRAY now we gonna see every game with 5 beads +3curses +1 Hev AGI and maybe 1 teleport. Much diversity such wow very hirez.

Goobis
09-18-2015, 08:54 AM
WTF AGAIN another item change which indirectly hurts mercury in every single way. It seems like everytime they toss any change towards physical dmg options its like "oh by the way it also hurts mercury in the chest" WTF STOPT IT PLS OR AT LEAST GIVE COMPENSATION BUFFS.

Also nerfing DB wont change much due to this is indirectly a buff to hunters. While they lose minimal dmg the ones like Serq/Nezha etc who relied on ability based crits to 100-0 the hunters now lost a significant (around 150-200) dmg which doesn't seem much on paper but its exactly the amount what a squishy character needs to survive and get away. Guess we are back to playing Loki again.

Oh and the zeus changes. AFter years of waiting we get this trash. Nerfed 1 added 2 WOHOO loses his already minimal mobility. Like what you expect him tobuild fatalis with sprint 3 and HUEHUEHUEHEUHUE IM CHRONOS WNNB REKT SCRUBS mode?

How will he clear his wave? How will he able to survive the red pot thor/fenrir ganks early on? HOw will he be able to itemize to utility his unneded 2 change? It's nice that he can use 2 as well but hey YOU CANNOT MAX MORE THAN 1 ABILITY LANING PHASE WOHOOOOO.

Blink nerf: a bit overkill. Reason why we buy blink even on kali is not because its so damn good, it's because sprint,shell both branches of meditation girdle and everything else are trash tier. Nerfing blink the only viable alternative to curse and beads. HURRAY now we gonna see every game with 5 beads +3curses +1 Hev AGI and maybe 1 teleport. Much diversity such wow very hirez.

Oh wah, your poor Mercury. If only every crit god was hit... oh wait.

Learn to play first of all and actually know what adjustments do.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-18-2015, 09:59 AM
Also it's a 10% damage decrease to the passive bonus damage for crits. It's not that bad of a nerf.

exiledsith
09-18-2015, 10:54 AM
Oh wah, your poor Mercury. If only every crit god was hit... oh wait.

Learn to play first of all and actually know what adjustments do.

I know how to play and waht adjustments do better than u'll ever do in ur life son.

It is not a small adjustment. It is quite a big one. It really matters for a squishy melee god like merc since it's a difference between kill or getting killed whether u can kill your enemy in 5 hits or you need a 6th one ESPECIALLY on gods with terrible hit chains like merc.

IrishPotato
09-18-2015, 11:00 AM
Keep the thread civil.

McKnightrider
09-18-2015, 02:49 PM
When is PTS suppose to be back up?
~~
Also I feel like Zeus needs his base speed increased just a little. He's exceptionally slow now that he has no movement ability. Also, there are so many things wrong with Aegis Assault that makes it a bad, bad, bad ability. Yes its nice to create a body to use your chain lightning on, it sucks in so many other ways other than that.

Scavenge
09-18-2015, 07:10 PM
I have to agree. So far he seems...worse than he was.

Edit: Early in any case. his shield/lightning combo can destroy people 1 v 1 in the late game once you get used to quick shotting it. But his clear is just as bad as it always was and he just gets ganked over and over because he has to be next to the wave to full clear effectively pretty much up to level 15.

So, after playing him for a while (after the chain lightning fix), i would say he's viable. He's awesome late. His shield makes it really easy to land chain lightnings, doing shit tons of damage if it bounces 1 or 2 people. and his ult is actually good now that he doesn't have be out of position or stop his fleeing to use it, as well it seems to do more damage than before.

But his early game is worse than scylla's or chronos's. The new ability doesn't help that in the least bit because you have to be physically next to the wave. that means he just gets poked until he can't risk it anymore and starts losing farm to tower, or gets ganked and dies because he doesn't have a speed buff/prot on his 2.

JFrei
09-19-2015, 08:54 AM
I think Zeus got a nice buff here.
His 1 bounce delay gives him more dmg in a shorter time, the slow helps, that u can stack on run aways. (It has a bug i think, it takes to long to come out after the activation, very hard to hit)
His 2 is not just dmg, use your 2 for dmg, then let your 1 bounce of the shield, they are slowed inside the shield area and if needed use your 4 to max the dmg output, because they are still slowed in your ult.
His 3 is still the same, the slow never helped as good as it does now in his 1.
His 4 is good, the root was never a real problem for me, but not to be rooted can t hurt^^

The Blink nerf is good too i think, it was just used to much, now u have to think before u blink.

Deathbringer nerf isn t a real problem for me too, hunters aren t hurt that much. If you hit your Autos no problem at all. Can t say for Merc, but he hit s up to 1k-1,2k(now -10%) dmg, i think that is more then enough.

Xing Tian nerf, can t say for now, haven t played him or seen him after the nerf, time will show, hope he isn t nuts like before and u can t play him in the Jungle anymore, the ult makes to much impact in the game, if he is free to go in all lanes as jungler. It s like a Ares would be every few seconds in your lane and burn your beads or kill you.

McKnightrider
09-19-2015, 09:56 AM
Also it's a 10% damage decrease to the passive bonus damage for crits. It's not that bad of a nerf.

So I tested this out with Artemis at lvl 4 on both PTS and regular game. The damage was pitifully different. I mean absolutely pitiful. You won't even notice a change it was so low. I was hitting in the 400's in mode PTS and Live. I had no penetration items so it was all consistent. The different? Less then 20 damage. Good thing they didn't reduce the price for deathbringer after this change or I would call it a buff.

EmperialAvalon
09-19-2015, 11:10 AM
The blink nerf isn't too bad now I just have to complete my blink rather than keeping it at tier 2 as Ares/Geb/Athena(for trolling puposes)and yes old blink was that good but it was a significant nerf on Ymir and Tyr from what I played with. Hopefully Tyr can get compensated somewhat as that was your only method of initiation without dying.

Shame they didn't do something about Greater Sprint though, and all the other actives really. Aside from the Aegis, Curse, Beads, Blink and Shell line the rest are pretty much too situational like Girlde for backdooring Goobis or Ult-xecute Nuwa.

Xing's ult is harder to land now, using your 2 to secure it is good though but the wind takes a bit long still.

Ivvy33
09-19-2015, 03:39 PM
PLEASE, that tier2 from khepri... i like the idea... i like how you did it... but please dont make him "black-themed" and the abdomen with old colors, it is too ugly now cuz you see he is the same one but "with an armor", just changing his main color in that tier2 he WOULD BE AWESOME!!

MiyobiKumagawa
09-19-2015, 04:47 PM
So I tested this out with Artemis at lvl 4 on both PTS and regular game. The damage was pitifully different. I mean absolutely pitiful. You won't even notice a change it was so low. I was hitting in the 400's in mode PTS and Live. I had no penetration items so it was all consistent. The different? Less then 20 damage. Good thing they didn't reduce the price for deathbringer after this change or I would call it a buff.

I would say nerf it down to 25% - 30% and it'd be a fine item.

Najh98
09-19-2015, 04:58 PM
The Ah Puch skin is interesting, since they changed his design completely and not just what he looks like. I haven't seen any other skin like this.

Ultionus
09-20-2015, 06:41 AM
Whatever you did to the Nox Announcer Pack needs to be reverted, you guys ruined a great announcer pack by giving it the most generic lines ever. Stop changing things that don't need to be touched.

No way! What have they done to my favorite announcer?

Scavenge
09-20-2015, 12:22 PM
Does anyone else think xing still does too much damage? went against him jungling in pts and he's outdamaging my mid laners. Actual good mid laners too. I think the percentage damage on his 1 is still way too high.

HighwayBlue13
09-20-2015, 01:22 PM
Absolute ridiculous bullcrap that Xin is getting nerfed so badly, while Ares, who completely destroys every game with his ulti, gets a pass. Ares needs nerfing, not Xin.

Xin is deleted pretty much.

Goobis
09-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Absolute ridiculous bullcrap that Xin is getting nerfed so badly, while Ares, who completely destroys every game with his ulti, gets a pass. Ares needs nerfing, not Xin.

Xin is deleted pretty much.

Ares and Xing-Tang have different uses for different play styles.

Scavenge
09-20-2015, 02:26 PM
You mean him going from a damage mage/warrior hybrid into an actual guardian makes him useless? How so?

MiyobiKumagawa
09-20-2015, 02:31 PM
You mean him going from a damage mage/warrior hybrid into an actual guardian makes him useless? How so?

That's the thing, you might as well nerf Hades into an actual Guardian.

Scavenge
09-20-2015, 08:02 PM
well hades can't peel or even focus. The only reason he's still around as he is because of his solo lane sustain.

that and his ult being one of the most damaging in the game.

xblackfriday
09-20-2015, 08:17 PM
well hades can't peel or even focus. The only reason he's still around as he is because of his solo lane sustain.

that and his ult being one of the most damaging in the game.

When hades can step into the Mid position and out clear mages. He needs to be toned down.

Ares and Xing-Tang have different uses for different play styles.

Two of their abilities serve the same purpose. Ultimate to move people to where they want them. And an ability to do % of HP.

JFrei
09-20-2015, 08:22 PM

He s more like a Mage/Warrior/Assassin hybrit
Incon is setting him in S tier as Support, while Weak3n sets him as S+ as Jungler. At the moment i think just Mid and Adc are nothing for him.
Ares is all about his 1, if u miss that, all u can do is run and hope. Well, Hades, he can just Solo, he can t play guardian or jungle. His ult is to easy to escape from and in mid lane he can t clear that good, because he needs to stay in the minion wave, what makes him an easy target for mages like Agni or Poseidon or Skylla or nearly every other mage.

Nightr0d
09-21-2015, 01:57 AM
He s more like a Mage/Warrior/Assassin hybrit
Incon is setting him in S tier as Support, while Weak3n sets him as S+ as Jungler. At the moment i think just Mid and Adc are nothing for him.
Ares is all about his 1, if u miss that, all u can do is run and hope. Well, Hades, he can just Solo, he can t play guardian or jungle. His ult is to easy to escape from and in mid lane he can t clear that good, because he needs to stay in the minion wave, what makes him an easy target for mages like Agni or Poseidon or Skylla or nearly every other mage.

With those nerfs Xing is dead you just don't see it. You would never pick him as supp over Athena, Sylv, Ares, Ymir, Kepri, Geb. All of those have more team utility than he has.

You won't pick Xing for solo when there's SWK, Guan, Herc, Bellona or even Hel, Sobek and Osiris.

And in the jungle, you would give up a Thor, Serq, Ao, Hun for him? Or even an Odin with the current healer meta. Yeah nope.

Xing does not get power from building support items like Ares so late game his passive does nothing. He has no taunt and his ult is borderline melee range. Use beads and his damage completely negated. In fact, now with the longer windup time you can even get out before he hits you. If he was OP then what about Herc having a 800 +% ult that can hit multiple targets at range. That is OK while Xing's ult needs to be nerfed?

You won't see him in SPL, same as with Ravana. HiRez always sucked at balance.

With the changes he's completely countered by Mark as a supp. Just get it and his damage is completely gone, the %dot will be mitigated by a simple starter item.

exiledsith
09-21-2015, 02:27 AM
On this new Zeus: After playing him/against it plenty of times now have to say this "buff" won't make him any better. THe 2 change did nothing apart from adding more dmg in his kit --- exactly the 1 thing he didn't need.

He is still incredibly easy to gank, has a very risky and weak waveclear and takes him all his time to keep the line pushed out under turret.

He is completely unviable in solo as any warrior with redpot+talisman just all-ins him at lvl2 or harasses the fuck out from him.

Sure he can really easily destroy ppl 1v1 now with the bounces from shield but aegis still makes ppl laugh at his stacks/bounces and overall he still won't live long enough to attempt another try should he failed an attack on somebody.

xblackfriday
09-21-2015, 02:57 AM
Nerfing Blink just nerfed the holy living fuck out of tyr. RIP Timtastictobys Tyr.

JFrei
09-21-2015, 06:25 AM
With those nerfs Xing is dead you just don't see it. You would never pick him as supp over Athena, Sylv, Ares, Ymir, Kepri, Geb. All of those have more team utility than he has.

You won't pick Xing for solo when there's SWK, Guan, Herc, Bellona or even Hel, Sobek and Osiris.

And in the jungle, you would give up a Thor, Serq, Ao, Hun for him? Or even an Odin with the current healer meta. Yeah nope.

Xing does not get power from building support items like Ares so late game his passive does nothing. He has no taunt and his ult is borderline melee range. Use beads and his damage completely negated. In fact, now with the longer windup time you can even get out before he hits you. If he was OP then what about Herc having a 800 +% ult that can hit multiple targets at range. That is OK while Xing's ult needs to be nerfed?

With the changes he's completely countered by Mark as a supp. Just get it and his damage is completely gone, the %dot will be mitigated by a simple starter item.

It s not me saying he is S in Support, it s one of the best Support players in the world(Incon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAq5aec7Lo).
It s not me who saying he is S+ in Jungle it s one of the best Junglers in the World (Weak3n https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YyM_UDqhyU)
I won t see him in the SPL, because he is a Instandban.
You wouldn t give up a Ao or Ymir, but top players would.
Herc 800 Dmg? So? Ymir 1100 Dmg + %, yet you don t see him killing many ppl, because he hasn t the movement, same goes for a Hercules.

BorneBlood
09-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Xing was way too aggressive and strong, he needed that nerf. Why do you think he gets banned in almost every game? He can play any role, not to mention. If you can't out push lane with xing supp you're doing something wrong atm. The only balancing we need to see is nerfing faceroll skills that have 10k aoe.

Nightr0d
09-21-2015, 11:30 AM
Xing was way too aggressive and strong, he needed that nerf. Why do you think he gets banned in almost every game? He can play any role, not to mention. If you can't out push lane with xing supp you're doing something wrong atm. The only balancing we need to see is nerfing faceroll skills that have 10k aoe.

What are you talking about? Banned? Dude, every new god is automatically banned in league by the system. You don't ban him manually, it's the default.

It s not me saying he is S in Support, it s one of the best Support players in the world(Incon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAq5aec7Lo).
It s not me who saying he is S+ in Jungle it s one of the best Junglers in the World (Weak3n https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YyM_UDqhyU)
I won t see him in the SPL, because he is a Instandban.
You wouldn t give up a Ao or Ymir, but top players would.
Herc 800 Dmg? So? Ymir 1100 Dmg + %, yet you don t see him killing many ppl, because he hasn t the movement, same goes for a Hercules.

Tire lists mean nothing anymore. They were saying Vamana was trash and then changed their minds completely.

You don't realize the comparison do you? Herc's ult is instant while Ymir takes time. Still, Xing's is worse: less damage, less scaling, less range and you can beads the damage. That in itself is BS. You can negate the damage of an ult with beads or a jump/dash (if fast enough). It's not even aegis. Anyways, he got gutted. He has no ult anymore and you won't take him in the jungle since you needed that ult for dmg.

BorneBlood
09-21-2015, 11:47 AM
What are you talking about? Banned? Dude, every new god is automatically banned in league by the system. You don't ban him manually, it's the default.

Tire lists mean nothing anymore. They were saying Vamana was trash and then changed their minds completely.

You don't realize the comparison do you? Herc's ult is instant while Ymir takes time. Still, Xing's is worse: less damage, less scaling, less range and you can beads the damage. That in itself is BS. You can negate the damage of an ult with beads or a jump/dash (if fast enough). It's not even aegis. Anyways, he got gutted. He has no ult anymore and you won't take him in the jungle since you needed that ult for dmg.
These two tier lists are support and jungle tier lists though. They didn't say he was trash I believe, they just said he lacks what other gods have now. Really the only viable thing he has now is that ulti of his.

And either way, xing would be getting banned because people wanted him banned. Like I said he's just a bit too strong right now and can play any role.

JFrei
09-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Vamana in Support or Jungle rolle is trash. And yes it means something if top players are saying he is too strong.
You can still jump or blink in a tower and get them out into your team, nearly every other ult works with him, that is what makes him still one of the best junglers in the game. His 1 Still gives off tons of dmg, 12% 1 attack his 2 still roots u and gives much dmg too. He is still fking strong. Everyone was saying the same about Khepri, yet he is still strong.

ShiftyGrifter
09-21-2015, 12:50 PM
That Blink nerf pretty much kills Tyr. Should give him an additional passive to reduce the cooldown of actives by 50%

Seriously... Do this, or Tyr is completely dead in competitive play. He's niche enough as it is; a longer cooldown on blink completely ruins his team fight capability. With this additional passive, we might actually start seeing him more than once in an entire split if at all.

Goobis
09-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Seriously... Do this, or Tyr is completely dead in competitive play. He's niche enough as it is; a longer cooldown on blink completely ruins his team fight capability. With this additional passive, we might actually start seeing him more than once in an entire split if at all.

Tyr will be fine, his initiation just isn't as free.

Arhon
09-21-2015, 01:12 PM

Main reason HiRez sucks at balance its because they keep listening to people who know nothing.

Would have been better if they listened to people who actually know what they are talking about and not to ones who don't actually know.

Goobis
09-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Main reason HiRez sucks at balance its because they keep listening to people who know nothing.

Would have been better if they listened to people who actually know what they are talking about and not to ones who don't actually know.

There is always valid reasons for nerfs, not just because some aren't good at this game.

McKnightrider
09-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Haha Xing is dead? Are you kidding me, he has a regular ability that IS SOUL REAVER! His one will do 12% of a gods health, regardless of their defense. It's on a 11 second cool down. Build max CDR and you're doing 12% damage to a god every 7 seconds and unlike Ares who has flames, you don't need to stick with the god, you just shoot his 1 and walk away. It was 17.5% + the damage, so he was doing 20% damage to most gods on a short CDR ability. That's so incredibly stupid. 1 ability was doing 20%+ to gods, that's before the rest of his it. His 1 will still probably do at least 15% to everyone.
~~
~~
Xing Tian still has more damage then other guardians, has more mobility, has an ult similar to ares that's way easier to execute and can sustain better then any other god. 36 Hp5? He'll out sustain Hercules in lane with that! He's fine.

Nightr0d
09-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Haha Xing is dead? Are you kidding me, he has a regular ability that IS SOUL REAVER! His one will do 12% of a gods health, regardless of their defense. It's on a 11 second cool down. Build max CDR and you're doing 12% damage to a god every 7 seconds and unlike Ares who has flames, you don't need to stick with the god, you just shoot his 1 and walk away. It was 17.5% + the damage, so he was doing 20% damage to most gods on a short CDR ability. That's so incredibly stupid. 1 ability was doing 20%+ to gods, that's before the rest of his it. His 1 will still probably do at least 15% to everyone.
~~
~~
Xing Tian still has more damage then other guardians, has more mobility, has an ult similar to ares that's way easier to execute and can sustain better then any other god. 36 Hp5? He'll out sustain Hercules in lane with that! He's fine.

LOL you have no clue what you are talking about. He does not have SOUL REAVER on an ability, learn the items. He does DoT damage in proportion to HP. He does 12% HP damage which is basically 240 on a 2k target. Considering his basic damage on the ability is 190 OMFG 430 damage out of which 240 is a DoT. You know another fun thing about DoTs is that they do damage over time, so you can be healed or heal yourself. SOUL REAVER is 15% burst NOT DoT. That's a huge difference. If you factor in any healing from items/abilities that DoT gets mitigate substantially. It's one thing to do 12% HP in one shot and another to do it over time. Due to healing/mitigations the later does not even come close to actually doing that much damage. But hey, when you don't even know what effect Soul Reaver has....

Also it was not doing 20%, rounding things up because it's convenient? Let's all now just round up all numbers and pass them as facts because why not lol.

He does not do the most damage out of any guardian. Again, you have no clue what you are talking about. The guardian that does the most damage is Ares by far. He can do 1260 (3 chains base) + 180% damage with 3 chains using his 1 and he gains power from aura/support items. That is just from his 1 not counting his 3.

You talk like you know things but you really don't.

Goobis
09-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Just one less overpowered Guardian I have to deal with, hopefully the rest of the cast will get hit too.

TristynTrine
09-21-2015, 07:53 PM
Yeah but guardians aren't overpowered though

Goobis
09-21-2015, 08:19 PM
Yeah but guardians aren't overpowered though

Ok Athena, Khepri, Geb, Sylvanus, and Xing-Tang.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Ok Athena, Khepri, Geb, Sylvanus, and Xing-Tang.

Athena - Global ult, Taunt - Just utility based
Kehpri - Lost majority of damage and all he can do now is ult which now has a counter.
Geb - Utility
Sylvanus - Major nerfed, no damage just utility
Xing - Beads...nuff said

Magic I have a feeling you dislike anything that has an ounce of utility.

Goobis
09-21-2015, 08:29 PM
Athena - Global ult, Taunt - Just utility based
Kehpri - Lost majority of damage and all he can do now is ult which now has a counter.
Geb - Utility
Sylvanus - Major nerfed, no damage just utility
Xing - Beads...nuff said

Magic I have a feeling you dislike anything that has an ounce of utility.

I love utility gods, three of my favorite gods are based around utility playstyles.

What I don't like is having to blow my Beads or escape to avoid a CC-Chain or half my health from a Guardian while they are tanky as hell. It was stupid that Xing Tang had that much damage and CC yet possessed large inherit protections, escapes, and damage reduction. All he needed was a Void Stone and his ultimate would do 1/3 of a squishy's HP and since his ult reduces in cooldown, it was likely he'd have his ult up before beads. Just because a god can possess a majority of utility (Janus) does not mean they are balanced.

This is a big part of why I'm gonna love that Blink nerf tomorrow, no fucking Guardians initiating every 45 seconds blasting me with CC. What a boring play style. Don't get me wrong, Xing is pretty cool, but he bores me a lot. Every game it was the same thing every 45 minutes. Blink in and hit the squishy. Beads? run away with my double dash and wait 45 seconds. Blink in, no beads? squishy is dead because I have lock down and % dot damage. Xing was practically better than a ton of Mages.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-21-2015, 08:36 PM
For me Xing having those leaps were a mistake, after I played with him a bit. Those leaps eliminated the supposed weakness some Guardians were supposed to have. I would expect him to be on par with Ymir, not overperform by escaping and catching up with a combo like leap. If he didn't have an escape then he would've been fine.

His ult actually would've lost damage if you Beaded. Beads renders CC ults useless.

Goobis
09-21-2015, 08:39 PM
For me Xing having those leaps were a mistake, after I played with him a bit. Those leaps eliminated the supposed weakness some Guardians were supposed to have. I would expect him to be on par with Ymir, not overperform by escaping and catching up with a combo like leap. If he didn't have an escape then he would've been fine.

His ult actually would've lost damage if you Beaded. Beads renders CC ults useless.

That's why I like the nerfs. He was a Guardian balanced right, take away the damage but keep all the CC and utility.

So now instead of being a nuke with a large spin-grab, he's now walking utility, which is good. Having mobility and initiation will still allow him to be perfectly viable while not be overly ridiculous. The fact that the move had 150% scaling, high base damage with large displacement CC all in one was a big no-no.

McKnightrider
09-21-2015, 09:03 PM
LOL you have no clue what you are talking about. He does not have SOUL REAVER on an ability, learn the items. He does DoT damage in proportion to HP. He does 12% HP damage which is basically 240 on a 2k target. Considering his basic damage on the ability is 190 OMFG 430 damage out of which 240 is a DoT. You know another fun thing about DoTs is that they do damage over time, so you can be healed or heal yourself. SOUL REAVER is 15% burst NOT DoT. That's a huge difference. If you factor in any healing from items/abilities that DoT gets mitigate substantially. It's one thing to do 12% HP in one shot and another to do it over time. Due to healing/mitigations the later does not even come close to actually doing that much damage. But hey, when you don't even know what effect Soul Reaver has....

Also it was not doing 20%, rounding things up because it's convenient? Let's all now just round up all numbers and pass them as facts because why not lol.

You talk like you know things but you really don't.

Wow the ignorance is strong in this one, someone send this guy back to elementary to learn basic math. He had an ability that did 17.5% of a gods health. It was percentage base. Just like Ares' flames, the only difference is you don't need to stick to them like Ares. He just walks up shots a quick straight line ability and BOOM 17.5% damage, with the damage on top of it he's easily doing 20%+ guaranteed damage to a god. Are you so grossly stupid you don't understand how % damage works. If a god has 1000 hp and soul eater does 15% damage it's going to do 150 damage, Xing Tian's 1 was doing 17.5% + the additional damage form the ability. Soul Reaver is up every 60 seconds, his was up every ~10 seconds.
~~
~~
The point is his damage was so overboard insane it needed to be nerfed and it did and it's still going to be good. 12% of someones HP? plus whatever damage he does on top of that, it's still going to be huge. It's funny you mention ares, because Ares' flames also do percent damage but you need to stick to the god to do it. Xing Tian doesn't.

He does not do the most damage out of any guardian. Again, you have no clue what you are talking about. The guardian that does the most damage is Ares by far. He can do 1260 (3 chains base) + 180% damage with 3 chains using his 1 and he gains power from aura/support items. That is just from his 1 not counting his 3.

Nightr0d
09-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Wow the ignorance is strong in this one, someone send this guy back to elementary to learn basic math. He had an ability that did 17.5% of a gods health. It was percentage base. Just like Ares' flames, the only difference is you don't need to stick to them like Ares. He just walks up shots a quick straight line ability and BOOM 17.5% damage, with the damage on top of it he's easily doing 20%+ guaranteed damage to a god. Are you so grossly stupid you don't understand how % damage works. If a god has 1000 hp and soul eater does 15% damage it's going to do 150 damage, Xing Tian's 1 was doing 17.5% + the additional damage form the ability. Soul Reaver is up every 60 seconds, his was up every ~10 seconds.
~~
~~
The point is his damage was so overboard insane it needed to be nerfed and it did and it's still going to be good. 12% of someones HP? plus whatever damage he does on top of that, it's still going to be huge. It's funny you mention ares, because Ares' flames also do percent damage but you need to stick to the god to do it. Xing Tian doesn't.

How about you go back to kindergarten, that's more your level. Take a look at his numbers, they were nerfed. He did not need an additional nerf to his ult beyond the one he already got. How about you learn to comprehend words before you talk. What Xing was doing? I'm talking about what he's doing NOW. I know it's hard to use your brain.

Not only don't you have a clue but you make 17.5% to be a HUGE amount. It was nerfed BTW. But let's go with 17.5% for argument's sake. Have you taken a look at the base damage of his 1? The % was basically him having any sort of base damage because otherwise it's nothing. Have you even tried to clear a wave with his 1? Ymir has no problems and does not need any % because his base damage stats on the carpet are high enough to compensate for the % Xing had. You also FAIL to understand how much more damaging basic damage is early to mid game compared to % since nobody has much HP or power. Essentially you are only looking at his end game damage NOT at his damage progression from lvl 1 - 20. It's the same as saying Kali is OP because OMFG she gets 50 power and a stun, well her early game is not that strong. Xing's early was weak. Not only were his base damage stats low but the DoT does not apply on minions so his clear was bad as well. I guess you never went against a Xing in duo. I never lost against a supp Xing as a supp. His clear was a joke and my base damage was soo much higher than his as Ymir he was dead and so was his adc.

You look at his numbers and say OMFG 17.5% soo much. That's a R5 ability and that % scales with HP so no, not that much early. Late game maybe but that compensates for his weak early game and weak base damage numbers. Now he's just weak-sauce.

Ares's flames are not his main damaging ability unlike Xing's 1. Are's 1 does far more damage than Xing's 1 even applying it once because XIng's base damage stats are a joke. Take a look at how much damage Ares can do compared to Xing. You clearly have no clue. Ares can do 1260 + 180% damage with his 1 alone. Compare that to Xing with 190+17.5% DoT and %70 (or 60 don't recall) scaling. Guess which one does more damage. Not only that but for each aura item Ares gets magical Power. SO he gets power for getting both Heart and Sov giving him even more damage.

You don't start in conqest at lvl 20 with full build items. There is such a thing as progression; some gods are good early some are good late game. Xing's early was nothing special at all. He was a supp carry like Baccus. Now he's pointless. He has nothing special about him and no reason to pick him. If you want to burn beads you would take Ares which has a higher radius, no windup time and will force beads unlike Xing's ult which has no range and you have 0.75s to get out free with no damage and no beads usage.

There are no matchups he wins or goes even now for either supp, jung or solo. In either role you have far more valuable and potent picks. He's basically out. Xing won't win against any support now, no clear no scaling no dmg. His CC is also nothing special, you'd pick Athena any day if you wanted CC and her ult is actually global and useful at any time in the game. In the jungle? Forget it, with the dmg nerfs he not only can't clear now he has no damage late game. I'm not even going to bother with solo where SWK, Bellona, Guan etc... have made their home with the new Bluestone.

McKnightrider
09-22-2015, 10:13 AM
HAHAHAHAHA this clown is a joke its so hilarious. He has no idea wtf he's talking about but keeps going on like he does. 17.5% health damage not a HUGE amount. Yeah nothing like doing 1/5th a gods hp regardless of their hp pool or defense. It's still 12% + the 190+60% scaling. Is that 190+60% scaling going to do over 3% damage to a tank whose bulky? Well 105 damage is 3% at 3500 hp, so my guess is yes. Which means he can run it, shoot off his lowest cool down ability and do 15% damage to any god. He gets to walk around with a soulreaver in his kit. Ares has huge damage but at least he needs to land 3 attacks and stick to the enemy god the entire duration. Xing Tian doesn't.
~~
~~
The fact that you don't understand the percentage base damage doesn't matter what the level is hysterical. 17.5% damage doesn't matter at lower levels? It's still 17.5% of someones HP bar, done by a support none-the-less. Serqet's damage was 20%, Xing Tian was 2.5% less then hers and no where near as hard to land, 3 abilities + an basic attack. Xing Tian, runs up and shoots you then runs away. At level 7 Xing Tian can gurantee 17.5% dmg on any god, and since it's so early the additional damage from him would erase a quarter of most gods HP. It got nerfed, it needed to be nerfed. 12% is more manageable since the ability damage isn't so high but you'd still more than likely do at least 15% to any god you hit with it.

HighwayBlue13
09-22-2015, 10:22 AM
Xing was perfectly fine the way he was. A guardian who actually didn't feel like you were being punished for playing him. Sylvanus is solid, but has anyone ever had even slight fun playing him?

And again, I can't believe Xing would be nerfed but not Ares. Ares does the most damage of any tank, has multiple inescapable CC moves (yeah beads but that has long cooldown, plenty of time for him to melt you down with his other moves), and obviously is very hard to kill, being a tank and all. I mean I've lost 98% of all matches vs Ares, even if I know how to play ok against him by now, for certain there will be 1-2 other teammates who get absolutely destroyed and there is no hope of winning.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-22-2015, 12:13 PM
The thing with Ares is that he deals damage over time and requires him to be stuck to someone at a certain range to do so.

Xing on the other can apply one DoT and walk away plus he has mobility that Ares lacks which is why Ares has never been touched because Ares is balanced. Chains? Any type of CC interrupts his chains and Winged Blade is a viable counter. Outside of his chains, he does nothing noteworthy in teamfights other than a Bead shredder.

Nightr0d
09-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Being as ignorant as you are must really be painful. You act as if the % damage is not affected by protections. It's difficult to think no? For you it must be a monumental task to use your brain because you don't understand the difference between BURST and DoTs. This is one of the most basic mechanics in gaming but lol no brain no game eh?

Again with the Soul Reaver BS. He does not run around with a Soul Reaver. He has a % DoT not a % Burst. Which balances out because the base damage stats on that ability is low. You don't understand what clear is do you? As a support he is useless. He can't help clear the wave if his life depended on it. Ymir's carpet hits for 370 + 70% and is on a 8s cooldown at all ranks of the power, Xing's 1 starts at 15s and goes down to 11s. So at R1 Ymir can use it about 2x as often as Xing can use his 1.

You completely and intentionally disregard his clear which is HUGE. Having clear is absurdly important for any role in the game. His % DoT only affects gods, his lane clear and jungle clear is atrocious. You only look at the % because you are too limited to actually understand Xing as a whole.

Let's go with an example:

Xing's 1 VS Ymir's 2:

*Xing R1 does 70 dmg [+ 4% HP (to gods)] + 60% every 15s

*Ymir R1 does 90 +70% dmg every 8s

So, Ymir doe 20*6 (there are 6 minions) = 120 points of damage more to a wave not to mention his AA which do 100% while minions are affected by his carpet.

*Xing R5 does 190 [ +4% HP (to gods) x 3] every 11s

*Ymir R5 does 370 + 70% dmg every 8s

So again, Ymir does 370-190 = 180 => 180 * 6 (there are 6 minions in a wave) = 1080 points of damage to the wave more than Xing!!

His damage late game was completely acceptable by how bad his early game was. You know what? I would not care for the % damage of his 1 if they buffed the base numbers to compensate. Those % HP damage is completely useless unless you are hitting Gods and you have build for power because without power Ymir does more damage than Xing simply because of higher base stats (not to mention Ares).

He has no clear which is a huge problem. It slows down his XP and Gold gain and thus itemization. In duo you will be pushed to tower and loose the lane against most other Guardians, in the jungle you will loose vs anyone which decent clear (if they have good clear you are now behind a lot) and in Solo you can't clear your wave simple as that.

Narrow minded people like you who don't understand numbers, abilities and game mechanics are spewing the most outrageous nonsense. He was perfect the way he was. He had huge problems early game but came online late game. As I said, he was like Baccus which had poor early but very good late game potential. Now Xing has nothing going for him. He has no damage early/late, his cc is not that useful and his ult is a worse version of Are's simply because you actually can escape it within 0.75s with no beads or damage taken.

You never countered any of the points I said ever. The only thing you can do is spread your uninformed nonsense.

The thing with Ares is that he deals damage over time and requires him to be stuck to someone at a certain range to do so.

Xing on the other can apply one DoT and walk away plus he has mobility that Ares lacks which is why Ares has never been touched because Ares is balanced. Chains? Any type of CC interrupts his chains and Winged Blade is a viable counter. Outside of his chains, he does nothing noteworthy in teamfights other than a Bead shredder.

If the % is such a problem they could just reduce the DoT and buff his base. Who cares for that DoT when you have no clear early-mid game. Looking only at his lvl 20 potential is completely skewed because if you look at Kali's lvl 20 potential you want to scream and run away.

Ares and Xing had different purposes. Ares would kill you in lane early while Xing early had no clear at all. Xing had an escape but Ares had a defense buff so he was better for objective tanking. Xing had a high damage ult with short range, Ares had a damaging ult with larger range and it would force beads (unlike Xing's ult which has a windup while Ares does not). Ares is also a good counter to gods with mobility. So, Ares is essentially also a counter to Xing considering the damage he does and the cripple.

People look at lvl 20 numbers but don't consider the road to lvl 20 at all. Kali needs a nerf then, she's OP late game lol.

Alkamos
09-22-2015, 12:59 PM
Not really..

D4rkLigh7
09-22-2015, 09:17 PM
Why....why do you keep on Nerfing Khepri? You took away most of his damage, you increased the cooldown on his abilities, you increased the mana cost of his abilities, and now his ult is not a guarantee save? Why bother playing him anymore?

Goobis
09-22-2015, 09:19 PM
Why....why do you keep on Nerfing Khepri? You took away most of his damage, you increased the cooldown on his abilities, you increased the mana cost of his abilities, and now his ult is not a guarantee save? Why bother playing him anymore?

Because Scarab's Blessing was a broken ability that had zero counter-play against it.

If you understood the way he works, you'd understand this has little if not any effect on his kit besides two characters with 90 second cooldowns using an execute that shouldn't of been being denied in the first place.

astiago
09-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Here's my fruit of opinion.
zeus is still worthless, i very seriously only see zeus being somewhat slightly barely viable in the jungle role(in casual play, LOL zeus anything in competitive).
He lost is only form of mobility, even if it was garbage as was, it's now gone and anyone who loved zeus will feel that pain immediately.
Deathbringer being nerfed hurts the gods you first think of the least, hunters won't see a huge damage loss, however gods who live and die off of DB will feel it hard, Merc and Zha are the first to mind, goodluck to any who still played them.
I felt like XT was unbalanced in his 1, it simply did too much damage no matter how you built, the nerf was much needed.
HOWEVER i never had any issue with his ult, maybe it did tad too much damage, but it was incredibly easy to walk/jump/dash/aegis/beads seeing how it had about a year windup time, im not sure how the change will affect him overall but i didn't feel like it needed to be tweaked just yet.
The only issue i had with khepri was his unbalanced 2, an ability that hit everybody and everybody looking at them and everybody watching from their homes, with so many benefits and almost zero ways to avoid it(even your teamates couldn't dodge that shit)
Adding counterplay to his ult while i felt was needed, will most likely shaft him down to bottom tier.
I agree with the Blink nerf, however i feel like it's hurting gods that didn't need to be hurt, however this is how patching goes so im not incredibly upset.
And unlike most people on here i won't bitch about my tyr being nerfed
As a solo player and my second main being Tyr(Athena is bae) i almost never played blink, i felt curse was infinitely better(and im a teleport player even if im ahead(rotations are key))
Blink is still on a shorter cooldown than beads and far shorter than aegis.
What bugs me about this patch the most is them fucking with the nox announcer pack, like...am i really going to be using swagnis? Really?!?!?!?

(Please note this is my personal opinion, im no pro by far however i have seen all ranks from casual to diamond 2, don't take anything i say seriously and please don't post hate to my, or anyones opinions :3.)

Scavenge
09-22-2015, 10:49 PM
Here's incon's latest video on the new zeus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyzgZPXLkM

It's very showing of what zeus can do, and how he gets better and better throughout the video as incon learns what you can and can't do. I fully believe zeus is release puch with even easier damage confirm. Having played him almost religiously, I believe him to need a nerf. If you people think he's bad now, you haven't played him or played him like he was before and not as a burst mage. His auto's are not his main source of damage now so he can actually burst harder than any other mage. I do believe you'll still get camped as a zeus...but his aegis combo is so potent you can actually turn a gank from anyone other than a Thor or early Thanatos almost instantly.

I think if they just re-slow the chain lightning bounce he'll be about fair. You can't get out of his combo, currently.

gamechief
09-23-2015, 02:05 PM
So Hi-Rez I am very disappointed that you nerfed DeathBringer. When you look at what makes gods such as Artemis viable and even worth picking end game items such as this one is the only thing that makes her moderately competitive. You scaled her clear back which forced us to go full dmg spec early now you nerf probably our best Dmg item. It would appear that you are trying to make people hate artemis as she is already severely out of spec.

Goobis
09-23-2015, 03:01 PM
So Hi-Rez I am very disappointed that you nerfed DeathBringer. When you look at what makes gods such as Artemis viable and even worth picking end game items such as this one is the only thing that makes her moderately competitive. You scaled her clear back which forced us to go full dmg spec early now you nerf probably our best Dmg item. It would appear that you are trying to make people hate artemis as she is already severely out of spec.

All Hunters got their DPS lowered by 3%, not just Artemis was hurt.

Get your facts straight before making such a stupid statement.

Stuntmaster16
09-23-2015, 10:09 PM
Guys, the thing about Xing Tian that made him looked really op was because of his passive and high sustainability. His passive practically made him un killable late game with the tanky builds.

The passive itself was what helped Xing Tian overcome the early laning phase due to his increased mp5. Also his built in protections from leaping made him able to take minimal damage when trying to clear minions or poke out enemies.

Xing Tian doesn't do much damage early game but the problem is that his tankiness allowed him to stay alive long enough to deal small but repetitive damage, aiding his team to quickly take advantage of the enemy being distracted. The only real reason why he does so much damage is because of his high scaling. What do you expect from someone with like 70% magical scaling. Of course Xing Tian is gonna build some dmg items. To solve his OP damage, it is simple as reducing magic scaling and increase the base stats. That way, he will deal less damage late game, but still deal decent damage.

The ult is a big part of Xing Tian's presence in team fights. Granted that it dealt giant damage, when built dmg and at max rank, it didn't needed to be nerfed to the point of uselesness. THe wind up time just made it useless as it game a a year long reaction time to escape. Also to escape it is was simple as beads. I had no problems being pulled by Xing tian you just have to have a sharper reaction time to beads. TO solve that op ult dmg, just reduce magic scaling and leave the base stats along.

Xing Tian in lategame when built tank/damage, is very powerfull, due to his ability to lock down targets for easy landing of his 1 and for his team mates. His magic scaling was insane but with low base stats. His passive made him practically unkillable when built with soverienty, hearttward, and gaia. Overall the problem lies with his abilty to be rediculously unkillable lategame due to the passive and protections that enabled him to deal repetitive damage to aid his team.

So the problem why people complained about Xing Tian is not solely because of his damage but, his high sustainability. People just get fustrated that they couldn't kill Xing Tian, and he was always stomping on them with small repetitive damage in the early and mid phase.

Simply just reduced his high sustainability and magic scaling and problem solved!

gamechief
09-24-2015, 03:50 AM
All Hunters got their DPS lowered by 3%, not just Artemis was hurt.

Get your facts straight before making such a stupid statement.

You do no that Artemis is the least use of all the hunters? You also know that Artemis has the worst early and mid game damage of all the hunters? You do know that Artemis even at the late game struggles to keep up with other hunters in damage scaling right? So if you didnt know these things now you know them and please feel bad for making such an idiotic statement in regards to something that is common knowledge...... Scrub!

Scavenge
09-24-2015, 11:45 AM
You do no that Artemis is the least use of all the hunters? You also know that Artemis has the worst early and mid game damage of all the hunters? You do know that Artemis even at the late game struggles to keep up with other hunters in damage scaling right? So if you didnt know these things now you know them and please feel bad for making such an idiotic statement in regards to something that is common knowledge...... Scrub!

That's really not entirely true. Artemis is one of the best end game hunters in the game, period. It's her early game that's god awful, and bluestone actually helps a bit with that. Her mid game is fine, but you can't play her like a front liner like you can with other adc's in the mid game. Because of her passive and AS steroid, she's always been -technically- strong. It's just that she gets ganked really easily and needs a full active very early and that puts her behind other adc's.

IrishPotato
09-24-2015, 12:49 PM
Keep the thread void of insults and petty arguments. To those discussing Artemis, the deathbringer nerf didn't impact her any more than the other hunters. It's an across the board change. Keep in mind it was also a nerf to assassins as well.

King gippy 11
09-24-2015, 06:02 PM
hey how do i get in a lobby