PDA

View Full Version : Razer Naga HEX : Anyone using one for Smite?

FG3000
03-25-2014, 12:12 AM
Would love to hear peoples thoughts on this mouse for Smite. I'm about due for a new one,

Jail├čird
03-25-2014, 04:05 AM
I personally use the razer naga mmo edition. It work great to macro most useful vgs.

Tokiko
03-25-2014, 08:29 AM
i use one. also use the orbweaver aswell. i have my actives and consumables set to the 1-4 buttons while all else (except vgs) is on the orbweaver. helps alot since i dont have to move my hand positioning at all

Belgabad
03-25-2014, 08:55 PM
I use a random 5 dollar mouse I picked up at Target. Why would someone need a mouse like that for anything other than an MMO that requires the entire keyboard do play optimally?

Onylight
03-25-2014, 09:03 PM
I use a random 5 dollar mouse I picked up at Target. Why would someone need a mouse like that for anything other than an MMO that requires the entire keyboard do play optimally?

why would i only use my razer naga for MMOs if they also come in handy for smite? yes you can do fine with a 5 dollar mouse, but i still prefer the naga with sidebuttons for VGS, abilities, pots and actives.

FriedGerry
03-25-2014, 09:05 PM
extra mouse keys can be nice. I personally use a razor deathadder and almost always use the two sides buttons for melee attack and thirdperson

Onylight
03-25-2014, 09:30 PM
extra mouse keys can be nice. I personally use a razor deathadder and almost always use the two sides buttons for melee attack and thirdperson

exactly, i don't see why you should limit yourself by not using extra mouse buttons, just because you have enough buttons on your keyboard? if it makes your gameplay smoother, why not go for it?

Fazion
03-25-2014, 09:37 PM
There's some real differenced in computer accessories, a 5USD mouse can not be compared to a mouse of a high quality brand. same goes for a mousepad and keyboard. they can really make your experience better.

on-topic:

I currently have the Logitech G600 MMO mouse, it's a bit big but i like it. however i don't use the side buttons because SMITE doesn't need that much keybinds :P.

Nycosis
03-25-2014, 10:03 PM
I use the Razer Naga MMO (12 Buttons) I like it, very useful. Defs recommend it