PDA

View Full Version : Xing Tian Patch Feedback Form!

HiRezPonPon
09-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Link to the feedback form! (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1maq3bcb5LyxTx28fdIE0FMTBxiBVGCYem3kfC6NZ27U/viewform)

Hey Guys!

This feedback form will be focused around the most recent patch and how people feel about the current state of the game. This form is heavily monitored and discussed each patch cycle so your input is very much appreciated and noted!

I will also be browsing the thread as there is always discussion here as well as the feedback form so feel free to chat it up, knowing it will all be read.

Thanks everyone!

Goobis
09-02-2015, 02:48 PM
Well I already put my feedback on Reddit and the Feedback Forms, so I'll just copy-paste what I said here as well. :3

-For the most part I feel Xing Tian is balanced but he does have a couple strong points. Mainly, I feel like his Ult could lose some damage or scaling and his Furious Roar could have its basic attack reduction reduced.

-The Kuang changes were pretty good, haven't seen him 24/7 now after the re-balance of Wild Storm/Dragon Call.

-I still find Khepri completely ridiculous and believe he should see further adjustments.

-I feel Blink is a bit problematic right now and could afford to have a tweak or two, to allow more actives than just Beads/Curse/Blink/Heavenly to be used. Maybe bump up Combat Blink as well to be used more than Greater Blink.

-Lately many of the item changes I feel are focused on defensive capabilities, many which Guardians make the most out of and get better with every change. I would love to see some more versatility changes or items for more offensive characters or Mages in general. (IE: BoV only costs 1950 gold now and it still provides 75 Physical Protection along with 25% CDR with only a loss of some mana. Something like this can get bought very early and will be incredibly tanky in the first minutes of the game).

-I would love to see a change/rework of Kukulkan's Slipstream ability so that its not garbage.

-Something that I didn't put on the Form or Reddit however is that I would like to see some earlygame Mage Base-Stat overhauls. Maybe give some gods like Hel and Anubis some more HP or Physical Protections early on; With Anubis only having 350 HP + 65 per Level and Hel having 345 HP + 66 per level, with them having such low base movement speed as well at 350 while ones like Janus have 360 when he is already a mobile menace. They are so squishy early on that it just makes it child's play to pick them off with a single Glacial Strike or Brutalize.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Well all I proposed was one more Bellona nerf and adding a cripple to Odin's 3. That's about it.

Croanatos
09-02-2015, 03:36 PM
I noticed on the front page of the website when you got to look at the current gods and click on the warrior tab Xing Tian pops up even though he is labeled a guardian in game. Is this a bug or are you thinking of switching him over to said class?

Gromun
09-02-2015, 03:37 PM
karma system? ravana dash, only what i want really

McKnightrider
09-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Well all I proposed was one more Bellona nerf and adding a cripple to Odin's 3. That's about it.

Bellona should have to choose which weapon she uses like Ratatoskr's acorn and can never go back...ever
~~
~~
As for Xing Tian, his one is doing some ridiculous damage, had it do 800+ to much. That's Ares chain's level, except he doesn't have to land 3 chains and stick to the target, he just uses one ability and walks away. I'm not sure if its working as intended but I can't calculate how he did 800+ damage with pen boots and gem of isolation?

PapaRodin
09-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Bellona should have to choose which weapon she uses like Ratatoskr's acorn and can never go back...ever
~~
~~
As for Xing Tian, his one is doing some ridiculous damage, had it do 800+ to much. That's Ares chain's level, except he doesn't have to land 3 chains and stick to the target, he just uses one ability and walks away. I'm not sure if its working as intended but I can't calculate how he did 800+ damage with pen boots and gem of isolation?

Do you really want Bellona to be in Shield Mode all the time? All the time?

All the time?

In regards of Xing Tian, his ultimate at level 20 has 450 + 150% scaling. Boots + Gem would be 110 magic power, so an additional 165 damage, meaning that you are probably not talking about his ultimate.

His 1 deals 190 + 60% + 17.5% of your max health as damage.

60% of 110 being 66 damage, this means that the DOT taking 17.5% of your HP has to deal over 600 damage, which means that you werewell over 3000 HP. If you did not, he has hit you twice with it and ou just did not notice.

PapaRodin
09-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Well I already put my feedback on Reddit and the Feedback Forms, so I'll just copy-paste what I said here as well. :3

-For the most part I feel Xing Tian is balanced but he does have a couple strong points. Mainly, I feel like his Ult could lose some damage or scaling and his Furious Roar could have its basic attack reduction reduced.

Yes, the ult scaling needs a reduction to its scaling.

-The Kuang changes were pretty good, haven't seen him 24/7 now after the re-balance of Wild Storm/Dragon Call.

It can stay that way if you ask me. Just makes gathering data on him a hard thing to do though.

-I still find Khepri completely ridiculous and believe he should see further adjustments.

You are completly ridiculous and need to see further adjustments. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

You know my stance on the topic, so no need to go in depth here.

-I feel Blink is a bit problematic right now and could afford to have a tweak or two, to allow more actives than just Beads/Curse/Blink/Heavenly to be used. Maybe bump up Combat Blink as well to be used more than Greater Blink.

I think the opposite should be done. We need more actives in the game to make choosing appropriate once more interesting.

-Lately many of the item changes I feel are focused on defensive capabilities, many which Guardians make the most out of and get better with every change. I would love to see some more versatility changes or items for more offensive characters or Mages in general. (IE: BoV only costs 1950 gold now and it still provides 75 Physical Protection along with 25% CDR with only a loss of some mana. Something like this can get bought very early and will be incredibly tanky in the first minutes of the game).

HiRez keeps buffing defensive Items so that stupid mage players have an incentive to buy them so that they stop dying to guardians and ask for nerfs for them. Obviously, the strategy doesn't work because mages still do not buy these Items while guardians profit from these items being available much simpler.

-I would love to see a change/rework of Kukulkan's Slipstream ability so that its not garbage.

We all would.

-Something that I didn't put on the Form or Reddit however is that I would like to see some earlygame Mage Base-Stat overhauls. Maybe give some gods like Hel and Anubis some more HP or Physical Protections early on; With Anubis only having 350 HP + 65 per Level and Hel having 345 HP + 66 per level, with them having such low base movement speed as well at 350 while ones like Janus have 360 when he is already a mobile menace. They are so squishy early on that it just makes it child's play to pick them off with a single Glacial Strike or Brutalize.

I actually did put that on my form. All classes except mages have magical base protection of 48 at level 20 except mages who are stuck at 30 forever. A mages physical protection is usually 10 to 20 points behind those of other classes if I remember correctly as well. Base HP varies, but these are behind by 100 to 200 as well. If we consider how limitied Mages are in their gameplay, mostly relying entirely on their abilities and being relativly useless while they are on cooldown, this just feels like adding insult to injury, penalizing them more. Bringing their base stats in line with all the other classes will help them throughout the game, and it really wouldn't be a huge buff overall either.

That asside, more actives, more items, better matchmaking, FIX THE FUCKING T-CRASH BUG! and less bad influences of a bad community.

BhastetKurza
09-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Bastet needs something more in order to compete with other non-CC assassins like Ao Kuang.'

She is inferior to Ao Kuang in every way.

It'd be nice to have her back in the meta and for people to not say she is trash.

BorneBlood
09-02-2015, 08:20 PM
-------
edited

BhastetKurza
09-02-2015, 08:26 PM
0.6 second cripple on Pounce would make her 100% amazing in my opinion.

It wouldn't be broken and it wouldn't be too bad either.

It'd be just right.

Ichimarou
09-02-2015, 08:52 PM
Bastet needs something more in order to compete with other non-CC assassins like Ao Kuang.'

She is inferior to Ao Kuang in every way.

It'd be nice to have her back in the meta and for people to not say she is trash.

Yeah good old Bastet...what did this community do to you.

Beta: No one cared.
Beta 2.0: Passive change because it was the most useless one in ALL MOBAs you can find.
Release:People start to realize she aint that bad.
And after that : CC Jump OP nerf please, Cats OP nerf please,scaling OP nerf please.

Well the jump and the cats got the nerfs already. Besides her scaling there is no real use to pick her right now.

Goobis
09-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Yeah good old Bastet...what did this community do to you.

Beta: No one cared.
Beta 2.0: Passive change because it was the most useless one in ALL MOBAs you can find.
Release:People start to realize she aint that bad.
And after that : CC Jump OP nerf please, Cats OP nerf please,scaling OP nerf please.

Well the jump and the cats got the nerfs already. Besides her scaling there is no real use to pick her right now.

To be fair, reworked Bastet could jump back to her previous location even when under hard CC, and then they gave her CC Immunity for 1 second when she landed from her Pounce and called that a "nerf". That wasn't exactly a balanced ability concept. Especially with how much Razor Claws did.

Her abilities were also vastly improved from the remodel including things like bigger aoe and faster attacks, much better post-hit-delay, and along with a good hit chain.

BorneBlood
09-03-2015, 01:14 AM
imo Xing needs a small nerf, either cd nerfs or slight dmg nerfs nothing overkill to make him ravana 2.0 but he is pretty ridiculous rn, mostly early game, he can play any role any lane and dominate.

Nightr0d
09-03-2015, 01:44 AM
Hmm I noticed his base HP5 is actually really low compared to any other Guardian. At lvl 20 his base HP5 is 16, while Ares is 23 HP5 or Ymir with 26 HP5. Does this not make his passive actually worse? At lvl 20 he needs at least 2-3 stacks to match base HP5 of other Guardians. The only exception is Hades but he has build in healing so that does not count.

His ult damage is not that great considering Hades ult has 240% scaling or Ymir starting at 500 base with 150% scaling.

EDIT: His 1s %dot does not seem to work on camps or the wave only on enemy gods. His clear is quite bad.

PapaRodin
09-03-2015, 03:38 AM
Hmm I noticed his base HP5 is actually really low compared to any other Guardian. At lvl 20 his base HP5 is 16, while Ares is 23 HP5 or Ymir with 26 HP5. Does this not make his passive actually worse? At lvl 20 he needs at least 2-3 stacks to match base HP5 of other Guardians. The only exception is Hades but he has build in healing so that does not count.

His ult damage is not that great considering Hades ult has 240% scaling or Ymir starting at 500 base with 150% scaling.

Both Hades ultimate freezes him in place and still leaves his enemies able to act, jump/dash out and stuff. It also takes 4 seconds for the full damage to go off.

Ymirs ultimate freezes him (lol) in place and still leaves his enemies able to act, jump/dash out, making them able to probably evading the entire damage and/or at least some of it by forcing Ymir to launch it earlier.

Xing Tians enemies are unable to act for the entire duration of the 3 spins and also for the duration of the following throw WHILE doing that insane amount of 450 + 150% damage to them.

EDIT: His 1s %dot does not seem to work on camps or the wave only on enemy gods. His clear is quite bad.

The patchnotes were a lie.

Stuff in quote

Keithgrif
09-03-2015, 05:53 AM
"His ult damage is not that great considering Hades ult has 240% scaling or Ymir starting at 500 base with 150% scaling."

http://smite.guru/censor/match/hr/14446

You said something ? Although I think you have no idea how "broken" at the moment his damage scaling is ... Btw that XT was in the mid lane and they were only 4 vs. 5. His ultimate took already about 70-80% of my health ...

When you are once in the cyclone you can only escape through a bead and nothing else works. I don't think they have planned him to be so offensive and to be the new kind meta close range "mage" :rolleyes:

Nightr0d
09-03-2015, 06:08 AM
Stuff in quote

Have you even played him? You can do lots of things during his ult. Only on the 3rd swing does he actually collect and throw people. Any ult that makes you cc immune can be used and not only gets you out but you can attack no problem. I can think of a number of gods on which his ult won't work. I.e Anhur, Ymir, Freaya etc... He's ult is similar to an Ares ult but with less range. You also have a lot of time to get out of the spiral compared to Ares who instantly places chains on you. Ares forces you to either kill him or beads. With Xing you have time to actually jump out. Try ultin a loki, he just ults out the moment you ult. If I were ares it would not matter, he would need to use beads.

You have not played him have you?

http://smite.guru/censor/match/hr/14446

You said something ? Although I think you have no idea how "broken" at the moment his damage scaling is ... Btw that XT was in the mid lane and they were only 4 vs. 5. His ultimate took already about 70-80% of my health ...

When you are once in the cyclone you can only escape through a bead and nothing else works. I don't think they have planned him to be so offensive and the new kind meta close range "mage" :rolleyes:

Wrong, his ult is like Are's ult but does not necessarily force beads. You can get out until his 3rd swing by simply jumping or dashing. And please spare me the link to a game where you are fighting people 800+ points below you. I've fought ppl 500 points below me, they move in slow motion. Furthermore, most of that damage comes from mystical mails dot and soul reaver's %. You are surprised that in a 60 min game with your items you do that much dmg? Are you serious? It's by no means the god itself that has that much damage. In a 1 vs 1 ymir or ares will melt your face any day.

Nightr0d
09-03-2015, 06:11 AM
#doublepost

Keithgrif
09-03-2015, 06:28 AM
So his ult is like Are's ult? So? And please spare me the link to a game where you are fighting people 800+ points below you. I've fought ppl 500 points below me, they move in slow motion. Furthermore, most of that damage comes from mystical mails dot and soul reaver's %. It's by no means the god itself that has that much damage. In a 1 vs 1 ymir or ares will melt your face any day.

How can the ultimate be like Ares when the damage scaling is higher than Ares ? Obviously you are seriously bad in math when you don't see the difference.

Ares: 200/275/350/425/500 (+40% of your magical power)
Xing Tian: 3x 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% of your magical power) = 150/225/300/375/450 (+150% of your magical power)

In addition if people would tell me that XT needs skill to play I would tell them BS. His Health % damage is a no brainer skill which doesn't need to be channeled like Ares 3rd ability or that you have to follow the opponent all the way .

Comparing any of his skills to the damage of Ares 1st ability is like comparing apples to pears since you HAVE to actually "aim" for the 3 hits.

Seriously people miss the point and can't really distinguish when a god completely is off balanced when he is released or do you think adjustments are only done by a few reactions in the forum who "cry" about nerfing that god ?

Nightr0d
09-03-2015, 06:53 AM
How can the ultimate be like Ares when the damage scaling is higher than Ares ? Obviously you are seriously bad in math when you don't see the difference.

Ares: 200/275/350/425/500 (+40% of your magical power)
Xing Tian: 3x 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% of your magical power) = 150/225/300/375/450 (+150% of your magical power)

In addition if people would tell me that XT needs skill to play I would tell them BS. His Health % damage is a no brainer skill which doesn't need to be channeled like Ares 3rd ability or that you have to follow the opponent all the way .

Comparing any of his skills to the damage of Ares 1st ability is like comparing apples to pears since you HAVE to actually "aim" for the 3 hits.

Seriously people miss the point and can't really distinguish when a god completely is off balanced when he is released or do you think adjustments are only done by a few reactions in the forum who "cry" about nerfing that god ?

Wow you are like....I'm not even going to explain why their ults are similar.

Keithgrif
09-03-2015, 07:59 AM
Wow you are like....I'm not even going to explain why their ults are similar.

Oh so Chang'e can escape from XT's "Whirlwind of Rage and Steel" with her "Moonlit Waltz" after she got hit once ?
What about X'balanque or Artemis ? The first hit of his ultimate cripples you and you can only escape through a bead before he throws you in the direction he wants to.

Compared to Ares who needs to channel his ultimate for 2,5 seconds and you still have that time to use any CC immunity abilities additionally to the bead. So can you please stop trying to spout nonsense, thanks ~

Nightr0d
09-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Oh so Chang'e can escape from XT's "Whirlwind of Rage and Steel" with her "Moonlit Waltz" after she got hit once ?
What about X'balanque or Artemis ? The first hit of his ultimate cripples you and you can only escape through a bead before he throws you in the direction he wants to.

Compared to Ares who needs to channel his ultimate for 2,5 seconds and you still have that time to use any CC immunity abilities additionally to the bead. So can you please stop trying to spout nonsense, thanks ~

You are the one that spouts nonsense. Xing's ult only applies the cc on the 3 hit. You have to be blind not to see him use it and it gives ample time to use beads BUT you can also jump out or dash or whatever. His ult is like Ares because he can force beads with it but is a lesser version because any god with mobility can get out before the 3rd hit.

Where does it say that it cripples you? There is nothing mentioned of this. Since I can't ult myself I can't test to see it nevertheless, there is no mentioning of it in the ability description.

Jezereal
09-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Moderator, we need a moderator! Things need to be cooled down here!

Gromun
09-03-2015, 11:52 AM
how much forms i can make? i made 2 already

Goobis
09-03-2015, 12:12 PM
how much forms i can make? i made 2 already

You can make as many as you'd want I guess, but get all the feedback you want in one so you aren't really spamming the same things over and over again.

Luzzio
09-03-2015, 06:40 PM
In my opinion his 1 is too strong for a guardian. Today I had a match against one, I was Cabrakan and the enemy Xing had only 60 magical power at the moment. He burned 850 of my HP just with his 1. He didn't build any damage at all. I was bullying in my lane but the teamfights started and I started to fall off real hard ( I think I was 6-1 in the start, ended up 7-8 or so). Maybe I'm wrong and I just haven't played against him enough.

Any tips against him?

Nightr0d
09-03-2015, 07:06 PM
In my opinion his 1 is too strong for a guardian. Today I had a match against one, I was Cabrakan and the enemy Xing had only 60 magical power at the moment. He burned 850 of my HP just with his 1. He didn't build any damage at all. I was bullying in my lane but the teamfights started and I started to fall off real hard ( I think I was 6-1 in the start, ended up 7-8 or so). Maybe I'm wrong and I just haven't played against him enough.

Any tips against him?

No background information on your build or his build or what lvl you were compared to him. So, everything you said means nothing really. That kind of damage is only possible if you build him for damage. Again there's really no way for his 1 to do that much damage unless you had no mag protections, were under-leveled and he was building for mag power. OR he has Soul Reaver and the proc hit you for 15% of your HP + the dmage from his 1. Again, you gave no information whatsoever.

Luzzio
09-03-2015, 07:15 PM
No background information on your build or his build or what lvl you were compared to him. So, everything you said means nothing really. That kind of damage is only possible if you build him for damage. Again there's really no way for his 1 to do that much damage unless you had no mag protections, were under-leveled and he was building for mag power. OR he has Soul Reaver and the proc hit you for 15% of your HP + the dmage from his 1. Again, you gave no information whatsoever.
http://smite.guru/censor/match/hr/14489
Look at his build, he didn't build damage and since I started something like 6-1 no, I was definitely not underleveled. By the time that happened I checked his magical power and it was 60, I was surprised he didn't even had Soul Reaver.

TristynTrine
09-03-2015, 09:50 PM
To be fair the 1 moves pretty slow, and you kind of have to aim it or you can miss it. Most people I see talking about his damage are people refusing to buy beads and ignoring the fact that their is an obvious wind up time that gives you time to leap out. I guess make the scaling 25-30% per swing making it 75-90% scaling instead of 150%.

IFlip92
09-03-2015, 10:23 PM
I played him almost to Mastery 2 now and I can give some feedback on him. He needs a combination of nerfs and buffs all in all.

- His 1 is pretty powerful but somewhat slow, however, I haven't had a problem hitting people with it but I've had people dodge it too. I think it's a bit unfair that it does health% damage because you can outbox anyone eventually so I would reduce that from 2.5% to just 2%, however buff the base stat damage so that he can actually clear a bit better. I think he would make a great Jungler if he could clear better. Perhaps reduce the Basic ATK damage reduction to 40% at max rank too and -1 off his CD at all ranks.

- His 2 is kinda pitiful until rank 3 and even then it's damage output is questionable. Incon said it too that at rank 1 his damage is below 100 total IF you even hit the slam. Needs slight base stat buff and slight slam range buff. CD also needs a flat reduction of -2. I like that it works like Bellonna's 2 and is interruptible. This promotes skillful counter-playing with ones abilities and we need more Gods like this.

- His 3 is awesome. People complaining about range don't realize that you can actually take a few steps inbetween jumps so I would consider the range to be 50 overall even though the tooltip says 45 total (25 + 20). I love using it to jump in and out and test my enemy, or jump over them and then back to disorientate them and dodge shots. I use it a lot to keep passive going and kill time between CDs in TFs. I've got out of so many Poseidon pools and Ults because I jumped at the right time it's unreal. Also I managed to save teammates with it a lot by jumping in front of shots or in front of them boxing. Love it. Also love that you don't have to jump twice and you have the possibility of cancelling it so it can leave the enemy with false expectations.

It's awesome because you can be unpredictable with the direction and hence why I prefer it stays as a 2 stage jump. I would like to see this buffed to go through walls though and also needs slightly more damage, perhaps split between the 2 stages differently. Rank 1 is fine in damage but after that it kind of falls off. I would add +5 damage at all ranks to even them out. CD is fine as it is.

- His ult only needs a slight scaling adjustment but nothing too drastic. Just drop it from 150% total to 120% total. CD is too long from base considering how small its range is and I would just change it either to be a flat 90s at all levels, encouraging to build CDR, or dropping it gradually from 90s to 70s, discouraging CDR.

Overall I'm probably talking out of my ass and I would hate to see him nerfed since he is my favourite God now, but most importantly his lane clearing needs buffing as I would like to see him Jungle :).

PS: I build Magi Boots, BoV, Stone of Gaia, Obsidian/Spear, Gem of Iso/Ethereal, Rod of T. This build works brilliantly, for me at least, in any role, just build order can differ. Rod of T is tremendous on him but I rarely get to build it as the games end prematurely haha.

PS2: The game really needs a defensive item now that adds Magical Defense and CDR. Like a magical version of BoV. I think it should be added in the place of Mail of Renewal to be the other part of the BoV item tree, and Mail of Renewal getting it's own item tree also with a Magical Defense counterpart.

Rhukia
09-04-2015, 06:12 PM
pls pls pls nerf nerf nerf ving tian :( .......... it's like NOT funny anymore :s but it's the usual with a new god so , pls with next patch nerf him & i mean alooooot , every xing tian i'f seen in conquest get's 20 kills @ least (yes even build like a tank:s) fix him like you did khepri ! thx & cheerz ^^

IceBoi200
09-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Hey, uh, can anyone check? It seems that the changes on Guan Yu's passive wasn't implemented yet. The tooltip still reads

"Guan Yu gains force of will as he takes damage. Each instance of damage receives charges up his Conviction ability, increasing its healing by up to 2x after 20 hits"

The Cooldown with Warrior's Will have decreased, yes, but his Passive changes hasn't been implemented! And yes, I just played Assault with Guan Yu and his Passive doesn't fill up when I deal damage. C'mon, Hi-Rez!

EDIT: Okay, my bad. It only works on enemy Gods. But still, a tooltip update would nicely help.

Nightr0d
09-04-2015, 07:39 PM
pls pls pls nerf nerf nerf ving tian :( .......... it's like NOT funny anymore :s but it's the usual with a new god so , pls with next patch nerf him & i mean alooooot , every xing tian i'f seen in conquest get's 20 kills @ least (yes even build like a tank:s) fix him like you did khepri ! thx & cheerz ^^

1. You are very new to SMITE

2. You are not even lvl 30 yet

3. You don't seem to be that good at the game yet (see where I'm going?)

So, I think you need to practice more before you cry nerf. You got outplayed. Xing is not OP at all. Just had a match against one and he got completely destroyed. The problem lies between the screen and the chair dude.

Goobis
09-04-2015, 07:39 PM
EDIT: Okay, my bad. It only works on enemy Gods. But still, a tooltip update would nicely help.

They know about it already.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 02:53 AM

So, I think you need to practice more before you cry nerf. You got outplayed. Xing is not OP at all. Just had a match against one and he got completely destroyed. The problem lies between the screen and the chair dude.

1: Even if he is new, doesn t matter

2: You don t even have a 1000 wins yet(so i talk useless stuff too)

3: Have more respect of others

I have seen the same stuff and i played a lot more then u. I seen 20 kills+ from the new god and i have seen it a lot.
Outplayed, maybe, but it s not hard for a god with the mobilaty of a Assassin and the def of a tank to be outplayed.

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 04:13 AM

I have seen the same stuff and i played a lot more then u. I seen 20 kills+ from the new god and i have seen it a lot.
Outplayed, maybe, but it s not hard for a god with the mobilaty of a Assassin and the def of a tank to be outplayed.

1. It matters A LOT when we are talking about god balance

2. I have ~1.4k conquest games. You on the other hand have 38. Come back when you actually play Conq then we talk about balance.

3. Has nothing to do with respect. I pointed out that he got outplayed and that it has nothing to do with balance. Getting killed by someone does not make the GOD OP. He was begging for a nerf just because he got killed by the new god. That is quite ridiculous.

First of all you almost ONLY play Siege so your idea and concept of balance is nonexistent. Does not matter how many games you played. Gods are balanced around conquest. Since you don't play conquest you don't understand balance.

Mobility of an assassin? You are kidding right. Who are you comparing him to? Thana and Ne Zha ? All the other ones have jumps that can actually go over walls he cannot. I've played against him and as him. Had him both on my team and the enemy and theirs got destroyed.

Had a game when he only did 2k dmg the entire game. Got completely destroyed. There is a difference between skill and a God being OP.

The funniest thing is that you talk about him being soo good but you only have 1 game on him on which you fed. If he would be that good I would not have games where I see him do barely 2k dmg.

Dingtje
09-05-2015, 04:28 AM
I've done some simple testing vs some other guardians in terms of dmg/tank build. My opinion is nerf some scaling on his ult when full dmg build vs a guardian also full dmg build i did around 1k ( guardians i used vs him where khumba, ares, bacchus, hades). Hades ult did 2x as much well khumba and bacchus did around 900. Ares chains and flames did both 1k respectively. Even though i think he needs some scaling nerf there are enough guardian who dish out more if not very close to the same number. Now for the rest of the skills. Like someone allready said nerf his 1 from 2,5% hp dmg to 2% and his damage reduction to 40% that is where most of his sustain comes from. I would want to mention what the damage comparison was from tank build was but i kinda forgot, although i think he is really strong compared to some other guardians his damage is not that much better if not even slightly less. He is new and allot of people need to learn how to deal with him as of yet. I'm gonna leave it at that, if some1 has to correct something i said please do, i just woke up. So uhm k thx bai o:

JFrei
09-05-2015, 06:39 AM
1. It matters A LOT when we are talking about god balance

2. I have ~1.4k conquest games. You on the other hand have 38. Come back when you actually play Conq then we talk about balance.

3. Has nothing to do with respect. I pointed out that he got outplayed and that it has nothing to do with balance. Getting killed by someone does not make the GOD OP. He was begging for a nerf just because he got killed by the new god. That is quite ridiculous.

First of all you almost ONLY play Siege so your idea and concept of balance is nonexistent. Does not matter how many games you played. Gods are balanced around conquest. Since you don't play conquest you don't understand balance.

Mobility of an assassin? You are kidding right. Who are you comparing him to? Thana and Ne Zha ? All the other ones have jumps that can actually go over walls he cannot. I've played against him and as him. Had him both on my team and the enemy and theirs got destroyed.

Had a game when he only did 2k dmg the entire game. Got completely destroyed. There is a difference between skill and a God being OP.

The funniest thing is that you talk about him being soo good but you only have 1 game on him on which you fed. If he would be that good I would not have games where I see him do barely 2k dmg.

Mobility of an assassin? You are kidding right. Who are you comparing him to?
I am talking about a Serqet, he has a higher range at jump then her(30), no other Tank has such high reach(45), they normally use blink and have 1 cc,1 attack skill and there ult, he has 3 attackskills and his ult.He is like a Hades on steroids.

And now back to you, u have a godcomplex, just because he is new, doesn t mean his opinion doesn t count.
Players like u are the worst, what u said to him was like " You are not lv 30 you are bad"

And i don t really care to much about the nerf, i care more about how u talk to new players, like you would be a pro or something.

2. I have ~1.4k conquest games. You on the other hand have 38. Come back when you actually play Conq then we talk about balance. Who cares about your few wins? Does that makes his opinion less important? (Spoiler) Answer:NO

A normal answer to his post would be like: "I don t think so, because...."
But we talk about normal, so whatever. Stay in your godcomplex mode and be happy with your 700 Conquest wins, they are so important to u and makes u a better Human.
...Wait, no, that was respect, that would make u a better Human.
Have a nice day

Goobis
09-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Who cares about your few wins? Does that makes his opinion less important? (Spoiler) Answer:NO

But we talk about normal, so whatever. Stay in your godcomplex mode and be happy with your 700 Conquest wins, they are so important to u and makes u a better Human.
Have a nice day

People will more often listen to the person with a lot of Conquest games than the one with 30.

Ichimarou
09-05-2015, 09:38 AM
People will more often listen to the person with a lot of Conquest games than the one with 30.

Not if that person is lower in elo than you are.

Gromun
09-05-2015, 09:57 AM
hm, how exactly skill of yr game affects vision on balance? i guess any of hirez devs have less matches played then i am, so they dont have clear vision on balance? lol

they must saw that xian top dmg, mitigation, score in most of matches not bcs so many "pro" in the game but cuz he is currently unbalanced

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 01:02 PM
I am talking about a Serqet, he has a higher range at jump then her(30), no other Tank has such high reach(45), they normally use blink and have 1 cc,1 attack skill and there ult, he has 3 attackskills and his ult.He is like a Hades on steroids.

Are you serious? You are comparing Xing to Serqet in terms of mobility. Do you have any idea who Serquet is? Not only is she one (if not the most) mobile god in this game you don't even know her abilities. Her 1 alone has a range of 50 not 30 not to mention her 3 which is has a range of around 60 (from testing, it's beyond her 1 anyways).

Now you are complaining that he has "3 attackskills", wow dude. You know that every god in this game has 4 abilities right. Take a look at Baccus, Cabra, Kepri, Kumba and Sobek; they all have 3 damaging abilities + ult and CC. Learn the gods before you spew out misinformation.

And now back to you, u have a godcomplex, just because he is new, doesn t mean his opinion doesn t count.
Players like u are the worst, what u said to him was like " You are not lv 30 you are bad"

The ignorance here is astounding. Do you know what a God complex is? You are using words and concepts way beyond you. You are accusing me of believing myself to be a GOD. Where the heck did I ever claim or allude towards such a thing!!! Are you even normal?

Again, read his post. The only thing he does is cry for a nerf because he got outplayed! There is no justification or argument or anything brought as to why he would deserve a nerf. He is a more damage oriented Guardian and even in the god reveal he's advertised as being able to SOLO. You can't solo with no damage DUH!

And i don t really care to much about the nerf, i care more about how u talk to new players, like you would be a pro or something.

So you are just picking a fight intentionally here eh? I see....

You care about me telling him to play more when he obviously is too new to actually grasp what makes a god balanced. When he gets killed and cries OP! When he is not even lvl 30 and according to his elo he's below the average by a lot even among those of his lvl. He gets naturally beaten and then he has to blame someone else except looking at himself. That kind of attitude will never make anyone improve.

There is a reason why being a newb means you don't understand balance. That's because you lack the experience to understand what is too much and what is not. You clearly have no idea yourself of this. Your comparison of Xing vs Serqet in terms of MOBILITY is obscene. By all the Gods in SMITE how the heck did you ever think that Xing has more mobility that Serquet?

Who cares about your few wins? Does that makes his opinion less important? (Spoiler) Answer:NO

Have a nice day

Wait what? No idea what you are talking about my "few wins". His opinion is "I GOT KILLED NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF!!!!! NOW NOW NOW".

That is not an opinion that's a desperate cry. Nothing is his post shows any sign of isight or effort into stating why he asks for a nerf. Then I noticed that in his last game played he got beat by a Xing. I wonder why he cries NERF eh?

Again, you don't know what "god complex" means. Stop using words for which you have no understanding of. I dare you show me where I claimed to be a GOD! Go on, I wait for the quote...

We are talking about God balance here, the only thing you are doing is harrassing me for pointing out that the guy is simply crying NERF. He is too new to understand the game and he made ZERO effort in his post to actually says something even remotely constructive except "NERF NERF GOT KILLED NERF NERF PLS PLS PLS NERF NOW".

You want to talk about respect? You accuse me of having a god comples (no proof) which is borderline slander. Go back under your bridge troll.

You compare Xing's mobility to that of Serqet... I have no words for this nonsense

JFrei
09-05-2015, 05:25 PM
"You are bad, you don t play my mode so nothing u say is good. Just i am good with allllll my games i played so far, i through a few numbers out so all can see that i am so good"
That is basicly what u said all the time.
He wasn t crying, just his opinion nothing more, didn t see him saying how bad u are, that was your part. Again you insult him saying he was crying, wtf is wrong in your head? Something must be wrong, or you u wouldn t attack random people in a forum.
I can accept your opinion on it that u don t want a nerf, but u can t accept others.
I give u that u are right about serqet she has about 55 on her jump, but i just found out that his His jump is 40+30 so he has 70 btw.

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 06:13 PM
"You are bad, you don t play my mode so nothing u say is good. Just i am good with allllll my games i played so far, i through a few numbers out so all can see that i am so good"
He wasn t crying, just his opinion nothing more, didn t see him saying how bad u are, that was your part. Again you insult him saying he was crying, wtf is wrong in your head? Something must be wrong, or you u wouldn t attack random people in a forum.
I can accept your opinion on it that u don t want a nerf, but u can t accept others.
I give u that u are right about serqet she has about 55 on her jump, but i just found out that his His jump is 40+30 so he has 70 btw.

Dude you don't know SMITE. This game is balanced around Conquest, since you don't play conquest your understanding of balance is nonexistent. This is a FACT, you compared Xing to Serqet in terms of mobility.

Where is the "god complex" quote? Huh? Again, accusations but no substance.

I insult him saying he's crying? Can your read? Look at his post, he is crying NERF! O_o

Xing's jump is not 40+30, learn the god's abilities before you talk. I can't believe how ignorant you are. You are defending someone who cried NERF with no justification/background. What are you his mother? I would not talk if I were you. Xing's 3 is not 70 ft in range!!! What game are you playing. Are you even on this planet? Where are you getting those absurd comparisons and numbers from. I don't even know how to respond to this much plain wrong information.

Your statements are more and more absurd:

- Xing more mobility than Serq (UNBELIEVABLE!!!)
- "no other Tank has such high reach(45)" - yeah, how about Baccus jump? Athena dash? Kepri dash? Kumba dash? Hades jump? etc...
- Xing's jump is 70 ft (now what?)

You are WRONG, continuously and persistently so.

Pokechu212
09-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Stop. Stop before it's too late. Please.

Xing's jump is not 40+30, learn the god's abilities before you talk.

Actually, with both jumps, Xing's jump is at least 70ft (tested multiples times in jungle practice).

MiyobiKumagawa
09-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Enough ladies and gents, please be respectful to each other and move on. This is the feedback thread.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Dude you don't know SMITE. This game is balanced around Conquest, since you don't play conquest your understanding of balance is nonexistent. This is a FACT, you compared Xing to Serqet in terms of mobility.
I know smite better then u DUDE. I played a lot more games then u DUDE. Xing has a reach of 70(40+30) DUDE, that is higher then every other Jump in the game DUDE . A God is balanced for the game, not a single mode, were do u have that information from?Plz more substanz^^

Where is the "god complex" quote? Huh? Again, accusations but no substance.
You are thinking you are standing above others (saying others are bad, even if u never played against or with them[so much for your substanz u want from others]), can t accept another opinion, that is a Godcomplex

I insult him saying he's crying? Can your read? Look at his post, he is crying NERF! O_o
I read it, and he is right, the new god is to strong for beeing a TANK. I know u won t accept it, but a nerf will come.

Xing's jump is not 40+30, learn the god's abilities before you talk. I can't believe how ignorant you are. You are defending someone who cried NERF with no justification/background. What are you his mother? I would not talk if I were you. Xing's 3 is not 70 ft in range!!! What game are you playing. Are you even on this planet? Where are you getting those absurd comparisons and numbers from. I don't even know how to respond to this much plain wrong information.
The wrong informations you say, i have tryed it out, his first jump is 40 his second is 30.(I am talking about the landing position, his dmgrange is like +5/-5). Try it in junglecamp, then talk again^^

Pokechu212
09-05-2015, 07:15 PM
I know smite better then u DUDE. I played a lot more games then u DUDE. Xing has a reach of 70(40+30) DUDE, that is higher then every other Jump in the game DUDE.

{quote]Where is the "god complex" quote? Huh? Again, accusations but no substance.
You are thinking you are standing above others (saying others are bad, even if u never played against or with them[so much for your substanz u want from others]), can t accept another opinion, that is a Godcomplex

I read it, and he is right, the new god is to strong for beeing a TANK. I know u won t accept it, but a nerf will come.

The wrong informations you say, i have tryed it out, his first jump is 40 his second is 30.(I am talking about the landing position, his dmgrange is like +5/-5). Try it in junglecamp, then talk again^^[/QUOTE]
He is saying that you are less credible because you do not have many games in conquest (38 it was?) As the game is balanced exclusively around conquest, players that have a small amount of games in the gamemode are generally ignored on balance discussion threads, hence why he is "attacking" you (I would say that he is attacking you, but, quite frankly, you started attacking him first.)

Now, I would like to say that he did not at all attack Rhukia.

What he said here was not at all aggressive, as he was simply saying that he needs to play the game more before he can start deciding whether certain gods are OP or not. Besides, who are either of us to judge how aggressive he was? If Rhukia thought it was aggressive, he can say so, not you.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Why is everyone saying "it is balanced around conquest" never heard that from someone at HiRez, just player claim that it is like that.
Has anyone a little prove of that or is it a tale?
(Just a question)
About my conquest, ya 38, but 3000 Siege games. Does that makes me less credible? I don t hink so^^

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 07:39 PM
I know smite better then u DUDE. I played a lot more games then u DUDE. Xing has a reach of 70(40+30) DUDE, that is higher then every other Jump in the game DUDE.

The wrong informations you say, i have tryed it out, his first jump is 40 his second is 30.(I am talking about the landing position, his dmgrange is like +5/-5). Try it in junglecamp, then talk again^^

This is getting tiring...what's with the "DUDE" spam eh? You think you are funny or prove something here?

Even if his effective max range is 70 that does not change that it's basically a 2x jump. Furthermore there is a delay between the jumps so you loose out on distance covered compared to an actual 70ft jump. It balances out in the end. You basically complain that the new god actually has something new in his kit? What's the big deal? I'm tired of seeing Gods that have nothing original (i.e Ravana). More diversity is more fun.

How is he too strong? His base damage is nothing special for a guardian, in fact Ares or Ymir do far more damage than him with 1 ability. His passive is not as good as people think because his base HP5 is 16 while Ymir's is HP5 of 26 at lvl 30. This means that 3 stacks of his passive are needed to match up to other guardians at lvl 30.

You yourself played him once and if he's TOO STRONG then why did you loose the only game you played him?

Yes wrong information, you compare him to Serqet in terms of mobility. That is absurd. I can cover ~120 ft with Serquet using her 1 and 3 not to mention that she can jump over walls. So Baccus is OP because he has a jump on a Guardian? Have you taken a look at how much damage a Baccus ult does + the cc. Not to mention the AoE range of it. Every God is OP now! HiREZ PLS NERF ALL GODS. Give them all the same abilities.

He's a TANK? Who said that? Guardian =/= TANK. In his god reveal he's advertised as working in the SOLO lane. So he's not made to be only for support. Heck, due to some bad communication I ended up doing Ymir Solo and it worked out great *I know others did it but it was a first for me, so nerf YMIR right?). There is Sobek solo and even Sylvanus solo in SPL. You pigeonholing him into a TANK role does not mean that he has to be that at all.

Here is an example of supp Ymir vs Xing dmg:

http://smite.guru/censor/match/hr/14635

Why is everyone saying "it is balanced around conquest" never heard that from someone at HiRez, just player claim that it is like that.
Has anyone a little prove of that or is it a tale?
(Just a question)
About my conquest, ya 38, but 3000 Siege games. Does that makes me less credible? I don t hink so^^

I have never seen any patch notes that nerfed a god because he Outperformed in Arena or Siege. If that were the case then Ares needs to be obliterated (OP in Arena) so do all healers when in Assault. That never happened because this game is centered around Conquest. You know of the SPL? Have you seen Siege, Arena, Assault in the SPL? No? I wonder why.

Funny you say that when you discredited me. You were the one who was arrogant and stated that I should not talk because I don't have 1000 wins YET you now come back and ask what credibility you have when you only have 38 games of Conquest? Do you know what hypocrisy is? You were rude this entire time and I tried to be polite. YOU continue to try to provoke me and stir up an argument. I never brought up STATS before you discredited me on not having 1k wins.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-05-2015, 07:47 PM
Smite is balanced around Conquest is common sense. It doesn't take an announcement from Hi Rez to know how balance is made since 100% of the pro matches are Conquest based. The same standards apply to League of Legends where balance is centered around Conquest.

Guardians do not equate tank. Same concept applies to warriors. You are getting the image wrong. There are ample builds for Guardians and Warriors known as bruisers which is a mix of sustain and damage.

Guardians are allowed to have damage if Xian is OP for having damage as a tank then Ymir and Ares should be nerfed up to this point, but they are not.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Here is my opinion:
A Xing Tian at lv 20 has tank stats, so he should be a tank or his def should be downgraded.
His 1 is 300+90% Magdmg
His 2 is 80+25%Magdmg+190+45%Magdmg+2 sec root
His 3 is 125x2+35%Magdmg
Without his ult his dmg is 820+MagDmg(230%)+4% HP(from his 1) what is to much, because u can repeat it every 18 seconds. No other Tank has that much dmg output and that high mobility.
His ult is Extremly usefull and burns many beads at once.

His kit brings to much with him, he has to high dmg for his tanky stats.
His Jump has a reach of 70ft, what is a escape like no other Warrior or Tank has.

The problem is that he has 3 attack skills if need or one of the best escapes. Normally Tanks are about 2 dmg Skills and 1 special, what isn t bad, they have the better stats in return, but this isn t the case here. He has his special Skill in his Jump, yet to much attackpower.
A nerf is needed i think.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-05-2015, 08:11 PM
You are sticking to the out put that he shouldn't be allowed to damage because he's a Guardian. Hades is a Guardian built for damage and you don't see people asking for nerfs. The only adjustment he needs is his ultimate that needs that 150% scaling reduced.

His other skills are fine since he lacks wave clear and requires a double hit to get the full effect except for his one.

His two dealt 80 damage at max rank, but that was just the first initial hit. His second at max did 190. That isn't OP.

You need to land both leaps to get the full effect which can be countered by CC.

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Here is my opinion:
A Xing Tian at lv 20 has tank stats, so he should be a tank or his def should be downgraded.
His 1 is 300+ 90% Magdmg
His 2 is 80+25%Magdmg+190+45%Magdmg+2 sec root
His 3 is 125x2+35%Magdmg
Without his ult his dmg is 820+MagDmg(230%)+4% HP(from his 1) what is to much, because u can repeat it every 18 seconds.
His ult is Extremly usefull and burns many beads at once.

His kit brings to much with him, he has to high dmg for his tanky stats.
His Jump has a reach of 70ft, what is a escape like no other Warrior or Tank has.

The problem is that he has 3 attack skills if need or one of the best escapes. Normally Tanks are about 2 dmg Skills and 1 special, what isn t bad, they have the better stats in return, but this isn t the case here. He has his special Skill in his Jump, yet to much attackpower.
A nerf is needed i think.

1. His 1 has 60% scaling not 90%

2. His 1 has 190 base (not 300) + % life which is a DoT so you have time to heal.

3. He can repeat this every 18s? Is that a problem? What should he be a statue with no dmg?

4. His ult is useful, that's why it's an ULT. What do you expect it to be?

5. What does his kit bring too much of ? Hight dmg? Ymir and Ares say hello. Take a look at how much damage Athena can do with 1 ability.

6. So what if he has a jump? Makes him different. Ymir wall is amazing for escaping as well. Athena Ult can get you across the map. You want every god to be the SAME?

7. "Normally Tanks" yeah this says it all. You are being presumptuous here.

8. "to much attackpower" Ares's 1 says hellow so does his passive.

9. A nerf is not needed. He has higher scaling like Baccus but his base is meh compared to the other gods.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 08:26 PM
You are sticking to the out put that he shouldn't be allowed to damage because he's a Guardian. Hades is a Guardian built for damage and you don't see people asking for nerfs. The only adjustment he needs is his ultimate that needs that 150% scaling reduced.

His other skills are fine since he lacks wave clear and requires a double hit to get the full effect except for his one.

His two dealt 80 damage at max rank, but that was just the first initial hit. His second at max did 190. That isn't OP.

You need to land both leaps to get the full effect which can be countered by CC.

Hades has a much lower dmgoutput, even ymir has a lower dmgoutput. The problem, as i say is that they don t have a 3rd attack skill(Without there ult, the cd is not in range to be counted in or there attackchain would be about 90 secs)
(Ymir 370+70%Magdmg+210+50%Magdmg=580+120%Magdmg)
(Hades 190+60%MagDmg+230+70%MagDmg=320+130%MagDmg)

His waveclear is 300+90% dmg at lv 20 and even in low levels he is still better there then many mages.

His 2 isn t the jump, so there is no need for a maxrange and u can t miss the second, it s a autochain and a aoe. You can beads it out, but then u are beadless for min 90 secs and he repeats it every 18 seconds.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Sorry, this might sound rude, but do you even Smite? Ymir has a higher damage output than Xian and it's just through two skills alone. Hades can get a full duration of damage through one skill. That was before Xian was buffed, now he's on par with both of them.

Xian's damage was buffed because every single person on this forum to reddit to the pros asked for it and we got it. If not then he would've been a useless God.

See thread for details: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?89031-Xing-Tian-Tickle-n-Toss-Xin

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?89978-It-seems-weird-that-Xing-Tian-is-tanky-but-really-strong

Everyone agrees his ult deals too much scaling damage which needs a tone down. Everyone agrees his skills are fine, but his ult.

That's about it.

Anyways the issue is done with. Just make a thread about Xian in the Godfeedback please.

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 08:34 PM

Regarding his ult. I'm not sure he should be nerfed there. I mean, if I compare it to some other damaging Guardian like Baccus then his ult does more damage in close range while Baccus ult will hit everyone in a 30 radius and apply the intoxicate cc for 8s. If that hits you it will force beads on everyone otherwise you will die. The 8s duration is more than enough to wipe a whole team. So, I don't know about it. If they nerf the %dmg scaling on his ult they might need to increase the radius. Personally I like it more like this. Higher risk (close range) but more dmg.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Regarding his ult. I'm not sure he should be nerfed there. I mean, if I compare it to some other damaging Guardian like Baccus then his ult does more damage in close range while Baccus ult will hit everyone in a 30 radius and apply the intoxicate cc for 8s. If that hits you it will force beads on everyone otherwise you will die. The 8s duration is more than enough to wipe a whole team. So, I don't know about it. If they nerf the %dmg scaling on his ult they might need to increase the radius. Personally I like it more like this. Higher risk (close range) but more dmg.

Interesting, also someone found out that you can cancel the other two swing damage by just beading out of the ult.

On par with Beads as a counter it can make his ultimate useless in utility and damage.

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Interesting, also someone found out that you can cancel the other two swing damage by just beading out of the ult.

Oh I noticed something like that too...I've been mentioning it in some of my initial posts. You can only pull off the full dmg if you hit all 3 swings (well it's kinda obvious). So even if you pick someone up on your 2nd or 3rd swing you will do dmg per swing. As such you can do damage anywhere between 1 or 3 swings max. Compared to a Baccus ult which is an instant burst and a guaranteed beads (you can't fight under intoxicate, it's GG if you don't beads).

That's because the radius is so small if you beads you can get out and only get hit by 1 swing. Compared to Ares where you will take the damage even if you beads.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 08:44 PM
So, i just tryed a full dmg Xing, with 3,335 HP 89 PDEF 48 MDEF and 710 M.Attack.
His 1 deal about 582+dot Dmg, his 2 272+450 his 3 338+358(at min range) what is a instantkill on mages^^

MiyobiKumagawa
09-05-2015, 08:47 PM
So, i just tryed a full dmg Xing, with 3,335 HP 89 PDEF 48 MDEF and 710 M.Attack.
His 1 deal about 582+dot Dmg, his 2 272+450 his 3 338+358(at min range) what is a instantkill on mages^^

Which against a competent team you'd die in 10 seconds or less since you sacrificed defense.

Also 710 magic power? Did you have both power potions, fire giant, and attack buff?

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 08:47 PM

Are you actually trolling? 710 magical power is A TON. His damage surprises you with 710 magical power? Your posts get worse and worse. What's next, you will realize that boots give movements speed?

Athena's 3 with 710 power would do 200 + 50% + 360 + 50% so an effective 560 + 710 = 1270 damage with 1 ability. Athena OP when building power, pls nerf! O_o

Which against a competent team you'd die in 10 seconds or less since you sacrificed defense.

Also 710 magic power? Did you have both power potions, fire giant, and attack buff?

So I just tried to copy that build based the stats he gave. What he most likely build (~740 power total in my case so some item might be off but not by much)

1. Boots of the Magi
2. Ethereal staff
3. Gem of Isolation ?
4. Rod of Tahuti
5. Soul Reaver
6. Book of Toth (no stacks)

Not sure about it though because I get more power but to get 3335 HP that's the only combo I found. Those are some insanely expensive items. Since he's a melee mage he will get obliterated on this build.

BreakingBads
09-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Mentally disabled people can now play this game too, gj fish.
Tell me whats the point of the PTs is, when they get released as broken as they were when revealed? Just to find possible bugs? Not to find out if things might be way too strong? Just stop releasing a new god every 2 weeks- 1 month and actually release stuff thats not gamebreaking broken.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 10:22 PM
MiyobiKumagawa are u are speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios if u say
Smite is balanced around Conquest is common sense. It doesn't take an announcement from Hi Rez to know how balance is made since 100% of the pro matches are Conquest based. The same standards apply to League of Legends where balance is centered around Conquest.
If not then it s a tale, i don t think HiRez would shit on player which doesn t play conquest, but paying a lot of money to the game.
Proleague isn t were the money comes from i think even more ppl are playing the other modes more then conquest. Proleguae has about 10k views of 10.000.000 smiteplayer. Smite is Smite, not LoL and i am thankfull it has nothing to do with LoL. I hope that tale will stay as such, u as moderator shouldn t say such stuff, which u are not sure about.

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 10:47 PM
MiyobiKumagawa are u are speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios if u say
If not then it s a tale, i don t think HiRez would shit on player which doesn t play conquest, but paying a lot of money to the game.
Proleague isn t were the money comes from i think even more ppl are playing the other modes more then conquest. Proleguae has about 10k views of 10.000.000 smiteplayer. Smite is Smite, not LoL and i am thankfull it has nothing to do with LoL. I hope that tale will stay as such, u as moderator shouldn t say such stuff, which u are not sure about.

Go and ask HiRez then LOL. I can't believe that you don't know this.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Go and ask HiRez then LOL. I can't believe that you don't know this.
Where is your substanz? Not seen it anywere but from Conquest players.
I don t see a threat "Just for Conquest players, the rest of the players are not needed"

Nightr0d
09-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Where is your substanz? Not seen it anywere but from Conquest players.

Where is yours? Remind me of the last time a god was nerfed/buffed for Arena/Siege/Assault? Remind me when anything regarding god balance has anything to do with Arena/Siege/Assault? You can't because they are never a factor when it comes to balance. Have you ever read any patch notes?

JFrei
09-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Where is yours? Remind me of the last time a god was nerfed/buffed for Arena/Siege/Assault? Remind me when anything regarding god balance has anything to do with Arena/Siege/Assault? You can't because they are never a factor when it comes to balance. Have you ever read any patch notes?

Where is yours? Remind me of the last time a god was nerfed/buffed just for Conquest? Remind me when anything regarding god balance has anything to do with Conquest only? You can't because it s always a factor when it comes to balance. Have you ever read any patch notes?

BhastetKurza
09-05-2015, 11:17 PM
Where is yours? Remind me of the last time a god was nerfed/buffed just for Conquest? Remind me when anything regarding god balance has anything to do with Conquest only? You can't because it s always a factor when it comes to balance. Have you ever read any patch notes?

Gods are ONLY buffed and nerfed JUST for CONQUEST.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 11:24 PM
So, were is any prove? Just because u say pigs are flying noone will believe you, until u prove otherwise. There are 5 game modes and u are saying that all are nothing worth besides Conquest xD. And that without any prove what so ever. Again, noone said that,HiRez NEVER said that and NEVER asked just Conqest players, just a few Conquest player are saying it is like that, and noone can even prove it xD.

BhastetKurza
09-05-2015, 11:26 PM
So, were is any prove? Just because u say pigs are flying, they don t fly. There are 5 game modes and u are saying that all are nothing worth besides Conquest xD. And that without any prove what so ever. Again, noone said that who could, just a few Conquest player are saying it is like that, and noone can even prove it xD.

Go pay attention to how gods are nerfed after an SPL and how they are treated for the SPL which is about Conquest.

They constantly tell us they base the buffs and nerfs of statistics of the gods and it's constantly said that this game is only balanced for Conquest.

Hence why Ares and Ah Puch were not nerfed despite clearly being overpowered in modes that are not Conquest.

It's common knowledge that this game is only balanced around Conquest, everyone knows it.

If you don't, that's too bad.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 11:38 PM
They constantly tell us they base the buffs and nerfs of statistics of the gods and it's constantly said that this game is only balanced for Conquest.
They NEVER told they only balance for Conquest, were did u get that from?Any prove plz?Or is it a nice tale again?

Hence why Ares and Ah Puch were not nerfed despite clearly being overpowered in modes that are not Conquest.
Ah Puch got nerfed and they are not op, Ares is has his earlygame and Ah Puch has lost his ult slow, so he is easy to kill now.

It's common knowledge that this game is only balanced around Conquest, everyone knows it.
And again, no prove, just because u say so, it s not comeing true u know.

If u don t know prove, that s too bad^^

BhastetKurza
09-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Seems you cannot be reasoned with.

Go Google it or something maybe you'll find your answer.

Goobis
09-05-2015, 11:51 PM
And again, no prove, just because u say so, it s not comeing true u know.

If u don t know prove, that s too bad^^

For your information smartass there has only been one example of a God nerf due to gamemodes other than Conquest.

At some time back in beta, Hades had the highest win ratios of all the gods in the game in every gamemode Smite had at the time including League Conquest and League Joust. The nerf made his Blight Explosion from his 3 + Blight combo do 50% of the normal damage to gods. This was the only time that a god was nerfed for reasons outside of Conquest to date. Any other balance changes come from Conquest. Assault and Joust League have separate/altered rules for their balancing but there is no god adjustments or anything like that in the modes present.

JFrei
09-05-2015, 11:54 PM
For your information smartass there has only been one example of a God nerf due to gamemodes other than Conquest.

At some time back in beta, Hades had the highest win ratios of all the gods in the game in every gamemode Smite had at the time including League Conquest and League Joust. The nerf made his Blight Explosion from his 3 + Blight combo do 50% of the normal damage to gods. This was the only time that a god was nerfed for reasons outside of Conquest to date. Any other balance changes come from Conquest. Assault and Joust League have separate/altered rules for their balancing but there is no god adjustments or anything like that in the modes present.

Why do u insult me as "smartass"? Is that okay in the forum? And it still is no prove. Were is the thread the says that only Conquest matters or anything like that? Its funny, that if people don t have prove, but believe, they are going aggressive and insult, to fight for there believe, even if there is no prove^^
Well, i leave it at that, here is a Balance thread.

Goobis
09-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Why do u insult me as "smartass"? Is that okay in the forum? And it still is no prove. Were is the threat the says that only Conquest matters or anything like that? Its funny, that if people don t have prove, but believe, they are going aggressive and insult, to fight for there believe, even if there is no prove^^
Well, i leave it at that, here is a Balance threat.

How do you even know what "balancing" means when you can barely type complete sentences?

Nightr0d
09-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Why do u insult me as "smartass"? Is that okay in the forum? And it still is no prove. Were is the threat the says that only Conquest matters or anything like that? Its funny, that if people don t have prove, but believe, they are going aggressive and insult, to fight for there believe, even if there is no prove^^
Well, i leave it at that, here is a Balance threat.

OMFG I'm laughing my ass off. This is hilarious. HAHAHAHHAHAAH a Balance Threat :P

BEWARE THE BALANCE!

JFrei
09-06-2015, 12:04 AM
How do you even know what "balancing" means when you can barely type complete sentences?

Maybe u can write in my language next time, i would laugh too^^
But at least i wouldn t insult u^^
We can look how much u can write in a second language and then laughing together, when you can barely type complete sentences?^^

Goobis
09-06-2015, 12:23 AM
Maybe u can write in my language next time, i would laugh too^^
But at least i wouldn t insult u^^
We can look how much u can write in a second language and then laughing together, when you can barely type complete sentences?^^

Que pas'a el stupido de cabeza con Cupid?

No mas importante ni compatetion.

ImAeternalis
09-06-2015, 12:28 AM

1. Wrong. New players are unable to counter and play to the level of max levels. I used to think Anubis was op when I was around level 20. The only god who I still think is broken after all that time is Loki.

2. 33 conquest games headass

3. Respect =/= bending over.

Rhukia is a level 28 that mains arena. Their projection of balance will be painfully incorrect.

JFrei
09-06-2015, 01:09 AM
Que pas'a el stupido de cabeza con Cupid?

No mas importante ni compatetion.

Yay, Googletranslater macht s möglich.

MiyobiKumagawa
09-06-2015, 06:58 AM
@JFrei

Here's the official statement you were looking for:

We balance around Conquest but that doesn't mean we don't consider other modes.

Conquest has the best balance of lane mechanics, 1v1, 2v2, team fights, objective fights, pushing, ect. It essentially has pieces of all the modes in there and is our main competitive mode. When making gods we do consider the impact of gods coming out, but the main focus is around conquest.

Now this silly debate is over.

MrYome
09-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Oh god thx MiyobiKumagawa! Someone finally shut him down! Everyone know that gods are balanced for conquest!

My opinion about Xing Tian is that for the first time, the new god isn't OP or useless (like ravana was) They did a really good job with him! I also played a lot with him and people can easily get out of my ult -.- So it's not OP.. I remember a game against scylla.. She was always out of my Ult, whenever I was doing it.. So please Hi-Rez dont touch him ;)

Gatygun
09-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Oh god thx MiyobiKumagawa! Someone finally shut him down! Everyone know that gods are balanced for conquest!

My opinion about Xing Tian is that for the first time, the new god isn't OP or useless (like ravana was) They did a really good job with him! I also played a lot with him and people can easily get out of my ult -.- So it's not OP.. I remember a game against scylla.. She was always out of my Ult, whenever I was doing it.. So please Hi-Rez dont touch him ;)

Lol, the god is op as hell. Dude can jump and push distances fast, he's top of the dmg meter on every arena he's in. Dude can't hardly be killed. He got a root, he got a aoe pull that throws everybody together on top of it and does massive dmg by itself. He can just blink and instantly pull it off without any warning before getting dmg.

Hes dot on top of it can do a ton of damage like 50%+ without any effort.

Basically the god is the as tanky as a tank, does as much damage as a pure damage dealer, has enough escapes to move around.

It's a all in one god that can't really be countered at all.

It basically is ares on steroids.

Nightr0d
09-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Lol, the god is op as hell. Dude can jump and push distances fast, he's top of the dmg meter on every arena he's in. Dude can't hardly be killed. He got a root, he got a aoe pull that throws everybody together on top of it and does massive dmg by itself. He can just blink and instantly pull it off without any warning before getting dmg.

Hes dot on top of it can do a ton of damage like 50%+ without any effort.

Basically the god is the as tanky as a tank, does as much damage as a pure damage dealer, has enough escapes to move around.

It's a all in one god that can't really be countered at all.

It basically is ares on steroids.

What you smoking dude is unhealthy LOL.

1. Arena player GG

2. No idea of his scalings ofc

3. No counters? How about any ability that gives you CC imunity or any ult that gives you CC immunity. How about Ymir wall, Thor wall, Cabra ult etc...

Ares on steroids? You are kidding right? You know how much damage Are's 1 does alone? 420 + 60% x 3 shackles = 1260 + 180% scaling.

Goobis
09-07-2015, 08:33 PM
I'm starting to see more and more triple tank comps and its really getting stale.

It's so boring that nothing is dying and its just a poke war for 20 minutes. All it is is who has more Hard CC and what gets used where, playing someone without an escape is pointless.

Everyone is just building Mail of Renewal with Bluestone and killing everyone else while being tanky as shit with high regeneration.

JFrei
09-08-2015, 12:29 AM

1. Arena player GG

3. No counters? How about any ability that gives you CC imunity or any ult that gives you CC immunity. How about Ymir wall, Thor wall, Cabra ult etc...

Ares on steroids? You are kidding right? You know how much damage Are's 1 does alone? 420 + 60% x 3 shackles = 1260 + 180% scaling.

LOL 1260 dmg? Try it in Junglecamp then come back^^
1260 DMG i piss myself xD

Nightr0d
09-08-2015, 12:34 AM
LOL 1260 dmg? Try it in Junglecamp then come back^^
1260 DMG i piss myself xD

LOL you certainly do because you are ignorant to SMITE hahahaha

That is damage to GODS. I'm not talking about damage to camps.

Here take a look at this:

http://smite.gamepedia.com/Ares

Assuming you can read, there you have it. What exactly don't you get eh?

BhastetKurza
09-08-2015, 12:38 AM
We balance around Conquest but that doesn't mean we don't consider other modes.

Conquest has the best balance of lane mechanics, 1v1, 2v2, team fights, objective fights, pushing, ect. It essentially has pieces of all the modes in there and is our main competitive mode. When making gods we do consider the impact of gods coming out, but the main focus is around conquest.

PonPon always awesome as usual.

Take that, here is your proof, now stop calling us neigh sayers when it is you who are the neigh sayer.

JFrei
09-08-2015, 12:59 AM
LOL you certainly do because you are ignorant to SMITE hahahaha

That is damage to GODS. I'm not talking about damage to camps.

Here take a look at this:

http://smite.gamepedia.com/Ares

Assuming you can read, there you have it. What exactly don't you get eh?

What you are talking about is dream dmg. When did u see a Ares leading in Top dmg the last time? In reality you won t see him there, but you see Xing there a lot. Why? Because other gods are in need of blink to come closer, he isn t.
And we will see if he get s a Nerf or not. I don t see him in Proleague, in his state now, he will be banned same as Khepri.So much were saying Khepri isn t broken. He burns Beads and Ults with his 2 and 4, deals a lot of dmg, has a lot of mobility.

Weak3n sets him as S+ Jungler(A tank as a Jungler on the same tier as Serqet..not op noooooo)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YyM_UDqhyU
Just the future will show.

JFrei
09-08-2015, 01:03 AM
PonPon always awesome as usual.

Take that, here is your proof, now stop calling us neigh sayers when it is you who are the neigh sayer.
He says that they are balanceing mainly for Conquest yup. Not
like u said.

A Siegeplayer plays more 2v2 then a Conquestplayer just that u have to fight a Juggernaut and have to push more then in Conquest
A Arenaplayer plays more 5v5 then a Conquestplayer Just that u are against 5 player from the beginning, not 1 or 2 u can counter
A 1v1 Ranked player plays more 1v1 then a Conquestplayer

Gatygun
09-08-2015, 03:36 AM

1. Arena player GG

Mate i'm streaming all my matches, it's simple fact that the god is op, and the 50% on dot dmg isn't a lie it happens all the time.

Want to see it? www.twitch.tv/lineage2isdabest. Good look watching my video's.

The fact that the god does so much dmg, kinda removes the need to have a dps which makes him pretty much steamrol the entire map once another tank forces beads on people. There really is no escape anymore then. It always groups up with another tank and you simple can't escape from it, it can just ult on you and root you and pretty much destroy you without any risk.

Also here you got stats about the god, it's beyond broken.

http://tiermonster.com/god/73/xing-tian

The god has to get a hefty nerf on his damage and cc or on his tank solution. Because atm it's a zero risk god in arena.

It's better then ares even on top of it, and that dude is heads above anybody else in arena.

I'm starting to see more and more triple tank comps and its really getting stale.

It's so boring that nothing is dying and its just a poke war for 20 minutes. All it is is who has more Hard CC and what gets used where, playing someone without an escape is pointless.

Everyone is just building Mail of Renewal with Bluestone and killing everyone else while being tanky as shit with high regeneration.

Yes it's basically killing arena atm, the last week arena has been a hell to even play with. If your team doesn't have a xian tiang it's pretty much game over.

edit

I also think that it's interesting to have a god ban solution going for arena, like 2 gods that can be banned and selected by both teams ( 1 each ). This will filter out new gods or unbalanced gods wrecked arena and make the games work a lot better. This way people won't have to the trouble of waiting on the devs to correct gods which takes a long time.

BhastetKurza
09-08-2015, 04:48 AM
He says that they are balanceing mainly for Conquest yup. Not
like u said.

A Siegeplayer plays more 2v2 then a Conquestplayer just that u have to fight a Juggernaut and have to push more then in Conquest
A Arenaplayer plays more 5v5 then a Conquestplayer Just that u are against 5 player from the beginning, not 1 or 2 u can counter
A 1v1 Ranked player plays more 1v1 then a Conquestplayer

Just shut up.

Seriously.

Nightr0d
09-08-2015, 05:33 AM
Mate i'm streaming all my matches, it's simple fact that the god is op, and the 50% on dot dmg isn't a lie it happens all the time.

Want to see it? www.twitch.tv/lineage2isdabest. Good look watching my video's.

The fact that the god does so much dmg, kinda removes the need to have a dps which makes him pretty much steamrol the entire map once another tank forces beads on people. There really is no escape anymore then. It always groups up with another tank and you simple can't escape from it, it can just ult on you and root you and pretty much destroy you without any risk.

Also here you got stats about the god, it's beyond broken.

http://tiermonster.com/god/73/xing-tian

The god has to get a hefty nerf on his damage and cc or on his tank solution. Because atm it's a zero risk god in arena.

It's better then ares even on top of it, and that dude is heads above anybody else in arena.

Yes it's basically killing arena atm, the last week arena has been a hell to even play with. If your team doesn't have a xian tiang it's pretty much game over.

edit

I also think that it's interesting to have a god ban solution going for arena, like 2 gods that can be banned and selected by both teams ( 1 each ). This will filter out new gods or unbalanced gods wrecked arena and make the games work a lot better. This way people won't have to the trouble of waiting on the devs to correct gods which takes a long time.

First of all how about you learn the god's abilities. He can't take 50% ON DOT DMG wtf are you talking about?!

Yup Nerf Xing because he's strong in ARENA. The mode where you get gold just by existing. Where you are near the fountain. Where there are no objectives to defend and just a push on the same lane.

He's not OP in Conquest and that's all that matters. Arena has almost none of the issues he would face in Conquest where you need to farm/gank/rotate/place wards etc...

Arena means nothing in terms of balance. Ares is very strong in Arena but has issues in Conquest. Guess why? Because those games modes are completely different. Arena basically gives you gold. You cannot fall behind on gold and XP. At least not even close to as much as you can in Conquest.

There are an absurd amount of variables that Conquest has that Arena does not. This game is balanced around Conquest. Ares is the best example as to why.

With 8 total Conquest matches I seriously question your understanding of balance. Arena is chaos, you looking for balance there is an exercise in futility.

SomeBodyIsHere
09-08-2015, 06:23 AM
I play mostly in arena and only few hundred conquest game on my sub account with friend but I will say if there is such a thing call balance in arena.....every god will need a complete rework tbh.

Not to mention it's already hard enough for hirez to balance in just 1 game mode...

Conquest is like the most popular game. Tournament that hirez held are center in conquest. lots of the income generated in smite goes into the making of conquest tournament and charity donation. There are special sales? (i believe) in funding the price for winner in tournament. Pretty common sense that god and item balance is heavily center in conquest. They will take out an item or two in other game mode to make the game mode more balance but I have yet to see any balance that hirez made make sense in game mode other then conquest.

Somewhat to the topic....I LOVE THIS GOD!!!! Sooooooo much fun to play this god. Ult combo with odin or any god that can cc multiple ppl....you will see hell if no bead XD

Gatygun
09-08-2015, 07:04 AM
First of all how about you learn the god's abilities. He can't take 50% ON DOT DMG wtf are you talking about?!

Yup Nerf Xing because he's strong in ARENA. The mode where you get gold just by existing. Where you are near the fountain. Where there are no objectives to defend and just a push on the same lane.

He's not OP in Conquest and that's all that matters. Arena has almost none of the issues he would face in Conquest where you need to farm/gank/rotate/place wards etc...

Arena means nothing in terms of balance. Ares is very strong in Arena but has issues in Conquest. Guess why? Because those games modes are completely different. Arena basically gives you gold. You cannot fall behind on gold and XP. At least not even close to as much as you can in Conquest.

There are an absurd amount of variables that Conquest has that Arena does not. This game is balanced around Conquest. Ares is the best example as to why.

With 8 total Conquest matches I seriously question your understanding of balance. Arena is chaos, you looking for balance there is an exercise in futility.

Like i said watch the video's and you will see i get dot dmg of more then 50% from just that. So dunno where you get your facts from, but it's simple not true.

The god is going to get nerfed if you like it or not, because the stats on the site say enough about the state of the god and frankly it's to good in comparison towards other gods. And i'm not shocked by it. And yes this site also takes conquest into consideration.

About arena, the game needs to bring a balance into this mode in order to keep it playable. No matter if they balance sololy for conquest, they will have to adjust the gods for arena also.

about my 8 conquest matches, my experience with conquest in this game is terrible. I have no interest in it atm. I rather play arena or other modes. I play moba already for multiple years and that includes conqeust on top of it. I know how balances etc work. And frankly arena is decently balanced in comparison towards other moba's but it still has to get some tweaking done.

Goobis
09-08-2015, 08:57 AM
It's not just about Xing, it's about a team winning in Arena because they have more Guardians than the other team.

My team: Odin/Hades/Hel/Khepri/Awilix

Enemy: Khepri/Ares/Xing/Medusa/Ratatoskr

It took forever to kill anyone after 10 minutes and it was just who could land a Silence and who can revive. It was incredibly boring and there really isn't a point in playing a Mage in that mode anymore with how much better damage that they can do whole being tanky as hell. It's not fun seeing the mode turn into Guardian central like Conquest did right now.

My team won (Odin cage every 34 seconds lolololol) but it's just annoying it took so long to get just one kill.

PapaRodin
09-08-2015, 01:03 PM
I called it months ago that guardians are the best gods in the arena and the more of them you have the better.

Finally, people are catching up. Better late than never.

Goobis
09-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Conquest is like the most popular game. Tournament that hirez held are center in conquest. lots of the income generated in smite goes into the making of conquest tournament and charity donation. There are special sales? (i believe) in funding the price for winner in tournament. Pretty common sense that god and item balance is heavily center in conquest. They will take out an item or two in other game mode to make the game mode more balance but I have yet to see any balance that hirez made make sense in game mode other then conquest.

Two things...

1.) Ah Puch was nerfed so many times because he was overpowered in every gamemode besides Conquest where he was still decent. If a character is completely ruining the game for a lot of people even tho its not Conquest sometimes it is important to make exceptions for the overall well-being of the game.

2.) Conquest is not the most popular mode, the most popular mode Is Assault.

TristynTrine
09-08-2015, 08:11 PM
I don't see why assault is fun to people, one side gets a crazy good very close to unbeatable comp and the other usually gets a shitty comp, it's just terribly boring and I see no fun in it.

Also nerfing Xian just for the other modes might actually make him not good in conquest, the reason he does so much damage in arena is because you get free gold for just exisiting and it's harder to fall behind, conquest isn't that simple and tons of things can go wrong. Ah puch still has insane range on his 1 and a great 40% slow at all ranks, and his 3 is great at shutting down hot users. They did kind of make his ult just a zoning tool now but hou yi's is pretty good for zoning so I don't see a problem with that, ah puch has a good burst combo already and most build gem of isolation already.

Weird thing is, if they beads Xian tings ult they only take 1 tick of damage, even if they stand in it when the axe is clearly slashing them after they beads it, I'm assuming it's meant to be that way though and if they nerf the scaling too much, it will do no damage at all cause 75% damage is negated. His 1's dot damage is bugged at the moment though, it clearly says "enemies" and not "enemy gods".

Scavenge
09-26-2015, 04:34 PM
I'm really tired of waiting for hirez to see gods in pro games before they decide to nerf them. It makes the leading weeks really frustrating. Yes, xing is pathetically strong. He doesn't die, he can't get caught out because of his jumps, he keeps people in place for years, and his ult is one of the most bullshit ults i've ever seen in a game.

I'm not sure who tests these gods before the beta, but we probably need new testers.

Nightr0d
09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm really tired of waiting for hirez to see gods in pro games before they decide to nerf them. It makes the leading weeks really frustrating. Yes, xing is pathetically strong. He doesn't die, he can't get caught out because of his jumps, he keeps people in place for years, and his ult is one of the most bullshit ults i've ever seen in a game.

I'm not sure who tests these gods before the beta, but we probably need new testers.

I think you suffer from #cupidhead syndrome which impairs your reasoning and playing abilities. You are complaining about an almost point blank ult with a 0.75 warmuptime who's damage can be nullified by beads? Your problem is between the chair and the screen.

Scavenge
09-26-2015, 06:07 PM
I think you suffer from #cupidhead syndrome which impairs your reasoning and playing abilities. You are complaining about an almost point blank ult with a 0.75 warmuptime who's damage can be nullified by beads? Your problem is between the chair and the screen.

The problem with responses like this is you don't seem to have read the beginning half my post. Yes, you can bead his ult. You can bead literally anythingn in this game and it'll drastically reduce the effects. that's not balancing the game.

Nightr0d
09-26-2015, 07:14 PM
The problem with responses like this is you don't seem to have read the beginning half my post. Yes, you can bead his ult. You can bead literally anythingn in this game and it'll drastically reduce the effects. that's not balancing the game.

The problem with posts like yours is that there is no proof or evidence to support your claims there's only feelings and impressions that you have. If something is OP you can prove it's OP, you claiming it is won't prove jack. Have you even taken a look at the nerfs he got. His ult's base damage was reduced by 150 and his scaling by 120%. Do you even understand how much of a nerf that is?

Scavenge
09-26-2015, 07:23 PM
The problem with posts like yours is that there is no proof or evidence to support your claims there's only feelings and impressions that you have. If something is OP you can prove it's OP, you claiming it is won't prove jack. Have you even taken a look at the nerfs he got. His ult's base damage was reduced by 150 and his scaling by 120%. Do you even understand how much of a nerf that is?

I don't hate his ult for the damage. I hate it because it's an auto win once he see's someone use beads. He also does a pretty much passive 12% of peoples hp + base damage of about 200 on a 10 second cd, has a knockup/root that does 400 damage and has to be pre-beaded or you die to krakan, has "2" jumps with which to either chase you down or get out of any situation that both do absurd damage AND boost his prot, and he gets nearly 50hp5 passive from just existing normally. I'm kinda shocked you NEED more explanation than this.

Not even mentioning his 12% hp nuke lowers basic attack damage. Seems like it's pretty minor compared to everything else. The knockup/root i pay special attention to because, and i dunno if you know this, you can't bead out of a knockup. This god has literally everything a support could ask for, and then he has an ultimate that can displace an entire team.

Should i go into EXACT detail or are you just gonna continue crying fair until he's buffed to the point where he has no counter at all? I literally ran around an entire map shooting my 1 at people and won a game just because everyone was constantly poked out. It's not like ares, sustaining or multi-shooting damage. He just fires it and jumps away like a retarded clown with springs on his butt.

Nightr0d
09-26-2015, 07:57 PM
I don't hate his ult for the damage. I hate it because it's an auto win once he see's someone use beads. He also does a pretty much passive 12% of peoples hp + base damage of about 200 on a 10 second cd, has a knockup/root that does 400 damage and has to be pre-beaded or you die to krakan, has "2" jumps with which to either chase you down or get out of any situation that both do absurd damage AND boost his prot, and he gets nearly 50hp5 passive from just existing normally. I'm kinda shocked you NEED more explanation than this.

Not even mentioning his 12% hp nuke lowers basic attack damage. Seems like it's pretty minor compared to everything else. The knockup/root i pay special attention to because, and i dunno if you know this, you can't bead out of a knockup. This god has literally everything a support could ask for, and then he has an ultimate that can displace an entire team.

Should i go into EXACT detail or are you just gonna continue crying fair until he's buffed to the point where he has no counter at all? I literally ran around an entire map shooting my 1 at people and won a game just because everyone was constantly poked out. It's not like ares, sustaining or multi-shooting damage. He just fires it and jumps away like a retarded clown with springs on his butt.

I'll make this short, you have no clue what you are talking about. You arguments are nonsense, every god has cc. His poke is nothing because his base is crap, do you even understand math? That % is basically him having higher base damage than 190 which is extremely low. His early game is crap and he can't clear if his life depended on it. Your "if your beads is down" argument is just dumb. If your beads are down you are fair game for everyone!

All in all I see a baseless QQ post. Baccus has a true jump with an AoE knockup as well and an ult with does a ton more damage in a larger area. So? I don't see you crying about Baccus. How about Ymir's carpet which does 370 points of damage? You just throw that out and walk away. If you want to talk about damage then there is Ares who will melt you single-handedly with with just the base damage from his 1.

Gatygun
09-29-2015, 06:12 PM

Some people thought that prenerfed xin was already balanced if not a tad week, even while his win ratio was insane. its useless to even discuss it with these kind of people.

YohSL
09-30-2015, 02:37 AM
My very little experience playing with Xing and against him is that he's basically a more mobile version of Ares.
He really doesn't bring anything new to the table, even if he is somewhat balanced. He's very very generic.

But this is becoming expected of HR, since they feel compelled to put a god out every month, regardless whether it's good or not, brings anything new to the game or fully baked. And more often then not they are laden with CC, as it's their go to crutch.
So I'm rather unimpressed.

If your going to do a job, do it properly.

Gatygun
10-09-2015, 05:51 AM
Jup and thats exactly why it's op.

Dude double jumps constantly, it's extremely if not way to mobile. He will ult on you. ( if you don't got beads ) he will cc spin you around him, then push you up and throw you into his team. then root you and push you up again + dot slow you.

The god is simple not gankable because of his super safe escape solutions. Atleast ares can't jump out of his place so you can actually gank him.

But yea i think that xin has been one of the worst gods lately that came out. It basically is a god that doesn't want to be there but only is interesting because of his huge amounts of cc and nothing else.