PDA

View Full Version : Tweaked abilities for console vs PC

oNo MassacrE
08-30-2015, 04:07 PM
There are certain abilities that are virtually impossible to aim well with on an XBOX controller, a perfect example of this is Rama's ultimate. On a PC with mouse precision Rama's ultimate is a true threat. I find that on the xbox one controller aiming abilities like this just isn't where it should be. To be completely honest almost all abilities that put you in the air aren't smooth or comfortable for me or my friends to aim, Thor, Ao Kuang, Rama, the reticle just doesn't move in a way that makes it controllable for me. Is this noticed by anyone else?

Deadpool7299'
08-30-2015, 11:07 PM
I do have the same problem with rama. With apollo it is more about looking more down so u can see if some one is under you a little better to make sure you get the aiming Freya is the only one I don't have a problem with.

NoremacX8
09-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I agree with you. The way the reticle moves feels very wonky and unnatural. Even have trouble lining up Thor's Ult in some situations.

I don't think it needs anything like Aim-Assist or anything, but it it moved a bit smoother i think that would help. Hopefully this is something that can be adjusted carefully without tipping the balance of the gods.

ShoNuff Kay
09-23-2015, 11:47 PM
There are certain abilities that are virtually impossible to aim well with on an XBOX controller, a perfect example of this is Rama's ultimate. On a PC with mouse precision Rama's ultimate is a true threat. I find that on the xbox one controller aiming abilities like this just isn't where it should be. To be completely honest almost all abilities that put you in the air aren't smooth or comfortable for me or my friends to aim, Thor, Ao Kuang, Rama, the reticle just doesn't move in a way that makes it controllable for me. Is this noticed by anyone else?

No offense but I know people that can hit those shots 3 out of 3 everytime, you just have to get used to it.