PDA

View Full Version : New Gods Wanted?

LtRs Legacy
08-27-2015, 08:46 PM
Personally, I would love it if smite did like a fan choice god and a smite chosen god each month for new gods. It would make it more interactive and really cool gods could finally be used that aren't in the game. In my opinion, Set (Or Seth) should be added because he's a pretty big deal as osiris's enemy in Egyptian mythology, and is also the god of the desert and darkness. He kind of looks like Anubis except for the fact his head is a horse and he's just flat out amazing looking. So, what about everyone else?

GoddessBastet
08-28-2015, 12:34 PM
I would love to see some Celtic Gods and Goddess

Wylderman
08-29-2015, 05:01 PM
I would love to see some Celtic Gods and Goddess

The next pantheons (Announced to be added in 2016 - 2017) will most likely be celtic and shinto

blasianFMA
08-29-2015, 06:01 PM
We need Baphomet, aka Satan.

BattleCat
08-30-2015, 05:27 PM
That will be cool

Graysmog
08-30-2015, 07:38 PM
The next pantheons (Announced to be added in 2016 - 2017) will most likely be celtic and shinto

I'd have to say Celtic would come first, but who knows, Shinto's up there as well.

Honestly though, I'd rather they finish off the Pantheons we already have before going into another one, but I digress.

Like, seriously, Ganesh(a) and Camazotz should've been in the game ages ago.

Deadpool7299'
08-30-2015, 08:18 PM
I would like to see them add some Native American gods into this. I think it would be cool to add a few more beasts to the plate like the Thunderbird.

TyguyKZ
11-07-2015, 03:07 PM
I'd love to see them add achilles

LaFemminaVolpe
11-08-2015, 04:30 PM
I want at least one attractive man god, we have many pretty females but no attractive males.

That being said I want Narcissus, and I want him to be beautiful eye candy. :p

ChaoticP
11-09-2015, 03:14 AM
I want at least one attractive man god, we have many pretty females but no attractive males.

That being said I want Narcissus, and I want him to be beautiful eye candy. :p

Well I guess as a straight male my opinion doesn't count for much, but I'd say there are already a fair number of attractive male gods.

LaFemminaVolpe
11-09-2015, 05:03 AM
Well I guess as a straight male my opinion doesn't count for much, but I'd say there are already a fair number of attractive male gods.

The closest I can find to attractive is Loki, and he doesn't even have a full face.. Or even muscles lol

and would some five 'o clock shadow be too much to ask for? :p

badboy1235
11-24-2015, 07:11 AM
lol the god of sexualiy why not

thy ReaperMC
12-12-2015, 09:46 AM
New gods??? How about a few Old Ones? How about some HP Lovecraft gods?

But if not;
Raijin, god of Thunder n Lighting
Fūjin, god of Wind
Seemingly twin oni that wreck devastation upon the land (often, together).

Seidai Myōjin, god of Sport (competition).

Hachiman, god War and archery.. But fights to defend his banner-men, never to invade.

Ninigi-no-Mikoto, the divine progenitor of the first Imperial bloodline.

Ryūjin, THE ocean dragon god.

These are some the names yet to give presence to the Arena.

OriginalDarkSenpu
12-30-2015, 09:25 AM
I agree,as someone said up there they should at least finish the current Pantheons,but it would be a nice to see Heimdallr. My list would go

Egyptian: Horus
Greek: Hera
Norse: Heimdallr, Freyr or even Surtur

GongsunYiru
01-02-2016, 09:07 AM
The nine-tailed fox Su Daji (http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?35858), Chinese pantheon.

She would probably be one of the more truly evil entities in the game. Her personality in lore could only be described as deceptive, seductive, alluring, malevolent, and sadistic.

http://i.imgur.com/yjskUBLm.jpg (http://imgur.com/yjskUBL)

ChaoticP
01-04-2016, 12:35 AM
I agree,as someone said up there they should at least finish the current Pantheons,but it would be a nice to see Heimdallr. My list would go

Egyptian: Horus
Greek: Hera
Norse: Heimdallr, Freyr or even Surtur

Horus depiction is very similar to Ra. I'd think they'd want to go with someone more distinct. I think Nut would be a good way to finish the Egyptian pantheon since she's already referenced in Geb's lore.

Edit: Interestingly Ra is said to have fused with several gods in Egyptian lore, Horus being one of them.

Ryan Kriesel
01-14-2016, 11:26 AM
Drops the weights...

YEAH HAAA HAAAAAAA!